Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Manwon Lender

UFO tracked by US Navy Pilot in US Airspace

62 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Manwon Lender
Posted (edited)

Earlier this month two US Navy Pilots tracked a UFO in US Airspace. The Pilots filmed the object during their persuit. Below is a link with the footage and the Pilots conversation during pursuit. Apparently this has happen a number of times recently.

https://www.newsweek.com/ufo-sightings-2019-us-military-tic-tac-pentagon-navy-unidentified-aerial-1412272

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Timothy
1 hour ago, Manwon Lender said:

Earlier this month two US Navy Pilots tracked a UFO in US Airspace. The Pilots filmed the object during their persuit. Below is a link with the footage and the Pilots conversation during pursuit. Apparently this has happen a number of times recently.

https://www.newsweek.com/ufo-sightings-2019-us-military-tic-tac-pentagon-navy-unidentified-aerial-1412272

Hello, you shouldn’t make it sound official unless it is.

Have you been digging deeper? Anything more to offer?

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, Timothy said:

Hello, you shouldn’t make it sound official unless it is.

Have you been digging deeper? Anything more to offer?

What do you mean by shouldn't make it sound official unless it is? The footage is stock Navy footage what's the problem?

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Earl.Of.Trumps
Posted (edited)

And once again, 'Department of Defense" and "To the Stars Academy" stamped right on it.  Amazing how TTSA keeps getting the goodies.

Anyway, there is no way to cut and paste from that article, but please note that the Naval spokesperson said that many reports had been released to the public but others will remain classified - which tells us what... that ALL UFO vids that the Navy has are classified at the start.
Which also means that the other vids that TTSA had were classified and had to be DEclassified for TTSA to get them

*snip*

Edited by Saru
Removed flamebaiting
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dejarma
Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

The footage is stock Navy footage what's the problem?

not a secret then? if any of this is really worrying to those filming it & the authorities (which is what the conspiracy theories are all about) then how is it we're all seeing it?

 

Edited by Dejarma
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

not a secret then? if any of this is really worrying to those filming it & the authorities (which is what the conspiracy theories are all about) then how is it we're all seeing it?

 

That's a good question, how are we seeing, i never said it was a secret. The footage is real it was taken by a Pilot flying an F-18. I have been searching the web trying to find out how it got released. I will say, I don't think this is A fake, it is a true Unidentified Flying Object. 

In the video the Pilots talk about not one but a group of objects eventhough the footage only shows one. In my opinion I think it may be a new type of serveillance drone, but it appears it wasn't one of ours.

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
35 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

not a secret then? if any of this is really worrying to those filming it & the authorities (which is what the conspiracy theories are all about) then how is it we're all seeing it?

 

I found something online, it appears that the actually footage was taken in 2004. However it was just recently released by the Navy for public viewing. This is why many of the articles were just written recently.

Heres a link there is a lot more information here:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Nimitz_UFO_incident

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dejarma
4 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

In my opinion I think it may be a new type of serveillance drone, but it appears it wasn't one of ours.

if this were the case then we still wouldn't be seeing= it would be classified, surely?

facts facts facts is what it's all about=== we do not know <for a fact> that the commentary is legitimate.

imo it's Navy footage testing the equipment that's available to the public & the audio has been added to make it all sound weird & wonderful enough to be discussed in a place like this.. anyway, what do i know

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
5 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

And once again, 'Department of Defense" and "To the Stars Academy" stamped right on it.  Amazing how TTSA keeps getting the goodies.

Anyway, there is no way to cut and paste from that article, but please note that the Naval spokesperson said that many reports had been released to the public but others will remain classified - which tells us what... that ALL UFO vids that the Navy has are classified at the start.
Which also means that the other vids that TTSA had were classified and had to be DEclassified for TTSA to get them

I just added some new information you may like to see.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
2 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

if this were the case then we still wouldn't be seeing= it would be classified, surely?

facts facts facts is what it's all about=== we do not know <for a fact> that the commentary is legitimate.

imo it's Navy footage testing the equipment that's available to the public & the audio has been added to make it all sound weird & wonderful enough to be discussed in a place like this.. anyway, what do i know

The truth is what do any of us know, here is a new link with addition information.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Nimitz_UFO_incident

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dejarma
2 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

I found something online, it appears that the actually footage was taken in 2004. However it was just recently released by the Navy for public viewing. This is why many of the articles were just written recently.

Heres a link there is a lot more information here:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Nimitz_UFO_incident

Manwon, thanks for your time but personally i've been over this a thousand times before- can't do it anymore, all due respect

  • Like 3
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
1 minute ago, Dejarma said:

Manwon, thanks for your time but personally i've been over this a thousand times before- can't do it anymore, all due respect

No problem, I understand where you coming from, no disrespect taken. I know you worked for the NSA, so I understand your concerns about why it wasn't keep secret, because I agree it should have been if it was above board. I spent 23 years in the US Army, I also had a security clearance it was a TS-SBI. So I don't know why the Navy approved it for release like it says in the link below.

But if you get bored look at the link I provided it answers a lot of questions. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Nimitz_UFO_incident

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gwynbleidd
56 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

That's a good question, how are we seeing, i never said it was a secret. The footage is real it was taken by a Pilot flying an F-18. I have been searching the web trying to find out how it got released. I will say, I don't think this is A fake, it is a true Unidentified Flying Object. 

In the video the Pilots talk about not one but a group of objects eventhough the footage only shows one. In my opinion I think it may be a new type of serveillance drone, but it appears it wasn't one of ours.

Well I liked it Manwon, thanks for sharing.  The moves it was carrying out looked to be really amazing and from the audio, the guys sounded like they were rather surprised and amazed at the object too.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
1 minute ago, pixiii said:

Well I liked it Manwon, thanks for sharing.  The moves it was carrying out looked to be really amazing and from the audio, the guys sounded like they were rather surprised and amazed at the object too.

Thanks but I don't know if it is real or not, although it appears to be.

Here a new link with more information:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Nimitz_UFO_incident

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir Smoke aLot

Interesting video. I always see similar ones (when army is involved) as some sort of training and test of military readiness maybe. Some new toy test or something. In the video that thingy resembles flying saucer, somehow :) 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Timothy said:

Hello, you shouldn’t make it sound official unless it is.

Have you been digging deeper? Anything more to offer?

Officially I am not here to prove anything, I presented this to the forum and it's now your job to make a decision.

So I suggest that if your interested, you should dig deeper and see if you can find something to offer.:yes:

 

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
56 minutes ago, Sir Smoke aLot said:

Interesting video. I always see similar ones (when army is involved) as some sort of training and test of military readiness maybe. Some new toy test or something. In the video that thingy resembles flying saucer, somehow :) 

In this case it was the US Airforce, I have no idea what it is. If I had to quess I think it may have been some kind serveillance drone.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir Smoke aLot
10 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

In this case it was the US Airforce, I have no idea what it is. If I had to quess I think it may have been some kind serveillance drone.

Since unmanned toys are new norm (and for good reason) we can expect many thrilling sightings in years to come. Too bad that there are no alien hyper warp visitors, i would like that better.

Generally UFO's were some military experiment in almost every case - rest falls to civilian projects or natural phenomena. I would love to be wrong about it but since 1950's we could see increased level of sightings where all sorts of UFO's were reported. Especially in areas which bordered American and Soviet influence zones or in areas where there are military installations, especially around secret ones like Area 51.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Captain Risky
19 hours ago, Dejarma said:

not a secret then? if any of this is really worrying to those filming it & the authorities (which is what the conspiracy theories are all about) then how is it we're all seeing it?

 

...think it’s obvious. The U.S. government is slowly pushing the public towards the truth.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dejarma
35 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

...think it’s obvious. The U.S. government is slowly pushing the public towards the truth.

yep obvious... silly me:blush:

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Earl.Of.Trumps

There are darn good evidences that support the US moving toward full disclosure. 

Although some in here won't admit it, it seems the DoD keeps feeding once classified UFO materials to TTSA. There is a reason for this

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Trelane

Meanwhile, all of us who work for the DoD laugh at all of this.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender

It appears this is just more of the fake BS. I am sorry I started this thread, It's a lack of experience not an attempt to deceive anyone. 

I think I will have to do more research in the future. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dejarma
41 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Although some in here won't admit it

yep, personally I'm frightened of the truth

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Captain Risky
57 minutes ago, Trelane said:

Meanwhile, all of us who work for the DoD laugh at all of this.

If you’re laughing you must not be taking your job to seriously or maybe others aren’t taking you that seriously. Either way DOD have run UFO threat evaluations for a while. No wonder they kept you outta the loop. 

  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.