Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Please help explain

Jsantos

Hello! Please help explain this rectangular orb looking. Don’t mind the mess btw. But this little rectangle on the top, center of the picture looks like a rectangle with something separating it. However, it’s constantly moving and it’s not the same movement. Sometimes it comes together to become a rectangle with no line in the center. Sometimes it goes in the leftmost part of the stairs. Overall it is moving and it’s not the same direction or what so ever.

3A8BA5B8-D0FA-43C6-9F2F-80D1689F8C7F.jpeg

17 minutes ago, Jsantos said:

Hello! Please help explain this rectangular orb looking. Don’t mind the mess btw. But this little rectangle on the top, center of the picture looks like a rectangle with something separating it. However, it’s constantly moving and it’s not the same movement. Sometimes it comes together to become a rectangle with no line in the center. Sometimes it goes in the leftmost part of the stairs. Overall it is moving and it’s not the same direction or what so ever.

3A8BA5B8-D0FA-43C6-9F2F-80D1689F8C7F.jpeg

I have blown it up, it sure looks like a two lights, I can even see the separation between them. I can even see what appears to an electrical cord attached to it.

Pretty sure this one is debunked.

Hope this helps.

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Jsantos said:

Do you have any moving videos?

How often has it been seen?

I can't see any teeth, probably harmless.

Yes I do have a video however it won’t let me upload on it. I just recent noticed it due to the fact that we are on vacation. 

EF72B17E-23D5-4268-BE0D-8ED0F94FD564.jpeg

I believe is a reflection off of the bike reflector.

Maybe not since I’ve seen the other photos.

Definitely need to see video. 

Edited by SecretSanta
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Jsantos said:

Yes I do have a video however it won’t let me upload on it. I just recent noticed it due to the fact that we are on vacation. 

Have you seen this directly or is it a motion activated security video or what?

28 minutes ago, SecretSanta said:

I believe is a reflection off of the bike reflector.

yep, same here