Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Solved] Delete statuses

Luca-RoseElsie-Raemom1921

Why are we unable to delete our status updates now?

slighty annoying that if we change our mind on what we posted and wish to write a different one we have to basically spam board.

• Thanks 2

There was a recent forum update. Saru will be able to provide more info. For the time being, if there is a status that you want to delete, you can always report and a moderator will look after it.

• Thanks 4

7 minutes ago, Daughter of the Nine Moons said:

There was a recent forum update. Saru will be able to provide more info. For the time being, if there is a status that you want to delete, you can always report and a moderator will look after it.

Thankyou, I took a break recently so didn’t know about the update.

seems like extra work for mods who can get busy dealing with trolls etc :) 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Luca-Rosemom 19 said:

Why are we unable to delete our status updates now?

slighty annoying that if we change our mind on what we posted and wish to write a different one we have to basically spam board.

Members do have permission to delete their own status updates, however it seems there is a bug preventing the option from working.

To get around this, I've replaced it with "hide" which essentially does the same thing.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Saru said:

Members do have permission to delete their own status updates, however it seems there is a bug preventing the option from working.

To get around this, I've replaced it with "hide" which essentially does the same thing.

Damn bugs always like to sneak in. 

Thankyou, I’ll keep that in mind. 

Its mostly im queen of typos or change mind on status update I post

• The title was changed to [Solved] Delete statuses
  • The topic was locked