Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hybrids/Interspecies

oneLov3

What do you think of human/alien/interspecies hybrids?

Any good personal stories, maybe crossing paths with someone who you've never forgotten?

Also, any good articles or links to some interesting science behind the theory?

Edited by oneLov3
Forgot details :)

I think it’s more of a sci-fi movie etc thing and not a real life thing. 

As for crosding paths with unforgettable people I’ve done that but with normal humans 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, oneLov3 said:

Any good personal stories, maybe crossing paths with someone who you've never forgotten?

I can’t give you a source but there are many such cases when the aliens shared their embryo with our women and took the child when it was supposed to be born. They have problems with the birth of healthy children because they are too clever interfering with the DNA that they lost a natural and healthy way of reproduction and for them we remind healthy people like they were before. These aliens look scary by our standards they are hairless with a small mouth and body and they have no feelings and emotions since in their opinion they caused them to fail. Therefore, they fought to eradicate all the emotional and reached the extreme degree of degeneration of emotions and body. Therefore, they need our healthy DNA and children.

There are other aliens, they are earth-like and they also want our children, so what part of the information belongs to the first or second types of aliens is difficult to say. There were unsuccessful cases of sex with our people because it was too strange and our people were scared and refused to get in touch with their cold and alien women under the supervision and in full view of others. If a child is born, then he exceeded our people in the mind so that they benefit from such a connection but the child is then taken away from the mother or the father does not know where his child is.
It happened that they showed the child when he was growing up.

Edited by Coil
  • Haha 2

40 minutes ago, Coil said:

I can’t give you a source but there are many such cases when the aliens shared their embryo with our women and took the child when it was supposed to be born. They have problems with the birth of healthy children because they are too clever interfering with the DNA that they lost a natural and healthy way of reproduction and for them we remind healthy people like they were before. These aliens look scary by our standards they are hairless with a small mouth and body and they have no feelings and emotions since in their opinion they caused them to fail. Therefore, they fought to eradicate all the emotional and reached the extreme degree of degeneration of emotions and body. Therefore, they need our healthy DNA and children.

There are other aliens, they are earth-like and they also want our children, so what part of the information belongs to the first or second types of aliens is difficult to say. There were unsuccessful cases of sex with our people because it was too strange and our people were scared and refused to get in touch with their cold and alien women under the supervision and in full view of others. If a child is born, then he exceeded our people in the mind so that they benefit from such a connection but the child is then taken away from the mother or the father does not know where his child is.
It happened that they showed the child when he was growing up.

No rent, free meals, soft walls, no indoor doorknob and TV evenings with mates. Easy living.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

20 minutes ago, Robotic Jew said:

I'd give it a shot...as long as I got to be the "dude"

Everything is not so good as I wrote it happened and worse:

There is evidence that the "abductors" could extract blood or seminal fluid from the bodies of the "abducted" people. (For example, A. Villas-Boas claimed that blood was taken from him during the abduction).Individual people described a cylindrical object that causes an orgasm in men. Also, these creatures could damage the genitals with objects of unknown purpose. The first, close to this, is the case of the spouses Hill.

Some abduction survivors reported that they were forced to have sexual intercourse with unknown creatures during the abduction, were examined using a “probe” colonoscopy, or even raped. Victims can have sexual intercourse with creatures indistinguishable from humans, with other humanoids less resembling humans (in some cases, with human-like creatures like reptiles or amphibians), or even non-humanoid creatures. During the process of intercourse, creatures may treat the victim with indifference, but in some cases with particular cruelty(
no feelings and emotions and they don't care about your pain)

• Thanks 1

In March 1990, Nikolai Zhivov, a builder from Sosnovoborsk (near Krasnoyarsk), met creatures with blue faces who took him somewhere in an unusual kind of “car”. The next thing he remembered was how he found himself in an unfamiliar area, from where he had difficulty getting home. On the third day after the incident, he began to have pains in his whole body, X-ray diagnostics revealed foreign bodies in his body. When extracted, it turned out that they are mercury. A month later, mercury was again detected in his body, a total of six operations were performed. Nikolai received a second disability group.
Nikolai underwent a total of 24 operations to remove mercury from the body. Scientists studied the composition of the extracted mercury and biological cellular material adjacent to the mercury inclusions, and a very curious material was obtained . In 1995, Nikolai Zhivov died.

Some authors like Jenny Randles and Peter Hugh tend to focus on differences in the appearance of creatures that "kidnap" people in different ethnic groups. So, by the beginning of the 1980s, in the UK and other European countries, abductions of people with tall blond-haired and blue-eyed humanoids were reported (such creatures were observed near unidentified flying objects in Europe in the 1950s, that is, even before the reports of abductions appeared), in Asia ( for example, in Malaysia) - creatures several inches tall, in South America - dwarf hairy creatures .

In the USA, the so-called “gray” (Greys) (low-growing (about 120 cm [15]) humanoids of gray color with a large hairless head, large dark eyes with corners bent up, are most often involved in abductions thin torso and thin limbs. In some cases, it was mentioned that gray ones, if they have a nose, are small, that they have a lipless small mouth and thin fingers, which can be with claws or with the likeness of suction cups .
Insect-like creatures were also mentioned, as well as creatures as if covered in reptile skin. As for the latter, they often mistreated the abductees .

36 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

Aliens who can't modify DNA apparently.

They can't modify their own DNA, but they can use DNA from a completely different species. Yeah that makes sense......:whistle:

These people really have to brush up on biology. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Coil said:

Individual people described a cylindrical object that causes an orgasm in men

Sorry about this Coil,I think you are referring to a penis.

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

50 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

They can't modify their own DNA, but they can use DNA from a completely different species. Yeah that makes sense......:whistle:

The fact of the matter is that aliens have so altered their DNA that they can’t return to their normal state, so they simply take healthy DNA from our people until our geneticists have spoiled our biomaterial and our genetics have changed us so that we look like freaks.
Although if you look at how girls and women remake themselves, I don’t know who is more mad genetics or girls.

6 hours ago, oneLov3 said:

Have you been reading Stan Romanek books?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Coil said:
The fact of the matter is that aliens have so altered their DNA that they can’t return to their normal state

So they can't modify their DNA..

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Coil said:

The fact of the matter is that aliens have so altered their DNA that they can’t return to their normal state, so they simply take healthy DNA from our people until our geneticists have spoiled our biomaterial and our genetics have changed us so that we look like freaks.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

These people really have to brush up on biology. 

I think the story is that they have over modified their DNA so they need new blood to survive. 

21 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

I think the story is that they have over modified their DNA so they need new blood to survive. 

That's the story but it's somewhat contradictory.  If they are masters at genetics they should be able to repair it.

Humans can create DNA but these aliens can't even repair their own?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Just now, Rlyeh said:

That's the story but it's somewhat contradictory.  If they are masters at genetics they should be able to repair it.

Right, just like a lot of other things in that video that Piney posted, aliens who put so much effort into coming to earth would be stupid if the scenarios presented were true.   It is a Story, one that a lot of people really like for some reason, I think because they can be special if the aliens choose to use their DNA to reproduce.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

That's a hoot! We can edit it, but they can't! :lol:

Like the Asgard from SGI! :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Piney said:

That's a hoot! We can edit it, but they can't! :lol:

Like the Asgard from SGI! :lol:

I had the same thought, it is almost exactly like the Asgards. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Coil said:

Everything is not so good as I wrote it happened and worse:

There is evidence that the "abductors" could extract blood or seminal fluid from the bodies of the "abducted" people. (For example, A. Villas-Boas claimed that blood was taken from him during the abduction).Individual people described a cylindrical object that causes an orgasm in men. Also, these creatures could damage the genitals with objects of unknown purpose. The first, close to this, is the case of the spouses Hill.

Some abduction survivors reported that they were forced to have sexual intercourse with unknown creatures during the abduction, were examined using a “probe” colonoscopy, or even raped. Victims can have sexual intercourse with creatures indistinguishable from humans, with other humanoids less resembling humans (in some cases, with human-like creatures like reptiles or amphibians), or even non-humanoid creatures. During the process of intercourse, creatures may treat the victim with indifference, but in some cases with particular cruelty(
no feelings and emotions and they don't care about your pain)

So...pretty much the same as now then?

4 hours ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

On Earth we can't even breed with our closest relatives in the animal kingdom, but you believe we can breed with an extraterrestrial lifeform ?

This is only possible in fiction.

Oh, man, you couldn't be more wrong. What they are doing right now is getting very spooky.  

Human Monkey Hybrid Grown in China - Link

This stuff *sickens* me, and this is what they are telling us. Holy Cow, I can't even imagine what's going on in American dark labs 

EDIT: Had to get a different link, the original did not work in here

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps

9 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Oh, man, you couldn't be more wrong. What they are doing right now is getting very spooky.  

Human Mankey Hybrid Grown in China Lab - Link

Human Monkey Hybrid Grown in China Lab - Link Not sure the Star is all that reliable but I toss this article into the ring.

This stuff *sickens* me, and this is what they are telling us. Holy Cow, I can't even imagine what's going on in American dark labs 

Those are just animals that contain human stem cells. Really nothing more than living petri dishes, and also, probably not true. China has a history of making up these sorts of claims about human hybrids, and before that it was Russia. 

Even if they were real, doesn't change his statement that we cannot breed with our closest relatives. That's 100% correct.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1