Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Visions Predicting Mass Destruction

elizathornberry

When I was a child I had a dream about a hotel that was attacked in India by terrorists.

After that it was in the news. I wrote it off as a coincidence, but the hotels were exactly the same, it brought tears to my eyes seeing it on the news, I just knew it was the same one I saw in my dream. 

I saw the men responsible for the act. They were middle Eastern, wearing black, speaking to each other frantically, sweating. I couln't understand what they were saying but they were trying to make their way out, some went back in though to finish something that they were supposed to complete though. One of them escaped out of the kitchen on the far side of the building, small, skinny build.. Very young man, like a college student age. 

There was a wooden "french" style door, with glass windows leading into a hallway. And this is where I spotted him. Coming from the kitchen.  

Many people were dead, and the building was going up in flames by this point. Officials had already turned up, he knew they'd be looking for him. He had large bags that were white, that looked like sand bags that he was trying to move or set up, or do something important with but, he left them behind running out of time- as he would be caught if he fooled with them any longer and were too heavy to take with him.

It was my understanding he had a weapon on him. I feared there was poison in the bags or explosives. There was something significant about those bags, but whatever the plan was to do with them, it never came to fruition and they were left there as he escaped. The men left in the building that were working with him didn't make it out. 

I think he planned to do more during the attack but, there was a frenzy, and he had to get out fast. 

He left behind the other men that were worked with him in an effort to flee, I believe there were nine other men involved-operating in groups. It was his intention from the start to get out alive to report back to somewhere, or someone. He was involved with something larger, I knew that. Somewhere in, the middle east. *shrugs* I don't know. 

This is what I remember, it was bright orange in the air, everywhere. It was night. While the building burned hot orange flames rose up from the building in certain places. 

The attacks started toward the evening and when I saw the terrorist escape out the side door, it was night by that point. Completely pitch black night. 

https://www.dailysabah.com/cinema/2019/06/29/docu-fiction-on-the-mumbai-terror-attacks-has-its-pros-and-cons

In the upper parts of the building, they went door to door clearing people out. And by that I mean, killing them with automatic weapons. Downstairs as well, there was mass shooting with automatic weapons. There was fire in some parts. Everyone was dead, it was a ghost town. No one was left. 

*Snip*

This was the man who I believe I saw escaping out the side, who was later caught. Very similar look to what I saw in the dream at least.

https://www.rferl.org/a/Indian_Court_Convicts_Pakistani_Man_Of_Mumbai_Attacks/2031069.html 

Edited by Still Waters
Removed copyrighted images

Wow @elizathornberry. This attack was in 2008. When did you have your dream? Where were you living at the time? Did you have some connection with Mumbai or the hotel? Any thoughts on why you of all people would have this dream?

It is unusual to have a dream that you remember in detail years later.

• Like 1

There is now a movie out called hotel Mumbai and it details exactly what I saw in my dreams. 

Watching it now to see how well it matches up with the dream, and just telling from the trailer, it is eerily accurate. Down to the attire the people are wearing, the events that took place, the way the kitchen looked, the side door they escaped out of. The kitchen and staff members attire. The shooting door to door upstairs. It’s all, like watching the dream all over again. 

My heart goes out to those affected by such great devastation, and if I ever have a dream like this again I will do my best to bring it to those attention who matter most. 

I think I was more receptive to psychic premonition when I was a child, and now as an adult it seems that window may of closed. Though I can be quite empathic and, predict things I’ve always attributed it to just a gift in inference and intuition. 

But this, hotel attack in Mumbai was, completely out of my realm of thought or knowledge and was most definitely a vision. 

9 hours ago, elizathornberry said:

There is now a movie out called hotel Mumbai and it details exactly what I saw in my dreams. 

Watching it now to see how well it matches up with the dream, and just telling from the trailer, it is eerily accurate. Down to the attire the people are wearing, the events that took place, the way the kitchen looked, the side door they escaped out of. The kitchen and staff members attire. The shooting door to door upstairs. It’s all, like watching the dream all over again. 

My heart goes out to those affected by such great devastation, and if I ever have a dream like this again I will do my best to bring it to those attention who matter most. 

I think I was more receptive to psychic premonition when I was a child, and now as an adult it seems that window may of closed. Though I can be quite empathic and, predict things I’ve always attributed it to just a gift in inference and intuition. 

But this, hotel attack in Mumbai was, completely out of my realm of thought or knowledge and was most definitely a vision. 

Your "vision" and the film was exactly the same eh? Interesting.

Just now, ThereWeAreThen said:

Your "vision" and the film was exactly the same eh? Interesting.

I hate it when Hulu autoplays after I fall asleep

• Haha 1

This vision came long before it happened, I didn't even know what Mumbai was or that it existed, I was a child. Like I said, I wrote it off as coincidence. 

But it makes no sense I would dream of an exact replica of this hotel, the events that took place- down to the men, their attire, the staff members attire, the country it took place in, the number of terrorists- and their appearance. 

The events that took place, were spot on. 

All of it was spot on, I don't know how it would be possible to dream of these exact circumstances, and this exact hotel, and just within a week or two of it actually happening in reality. To be displayed on the news. 

When I woke up from the dream I felt like telling someone, but I didn't think anyone would understand. 

I was old enough remember 9/11 though, I was in first grade when it happened. So it's not like I didn't know what a terrorist was. I mean, that's the only thing that really makes this make sense. 

But the building, in the dream, I mean it was distinctly, that same hotel. Which I'd never seen or heard of in my life at that time. I was just a kid.

Edited by elizathornberry

I'm not predicting anything bad will happen in the future, I'm just saying I once was given the gift of being able to do so. 

I wish I could have it again honestly, is kind of why I came here. But I suppose there's nothing I can do to will that to happen hah.

Also as a child, I told my mom that the garage was going to catch on fire. I was four at the time. I knew it was a matter of hours. Later that evening, an electrical fire started. 

I don't choose the things I get to know or see. For some reason people with these abilities typically are tapping into things that aren't... positive for some reason though. I don't know why that is. 

Edited by elizathornberry