Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The tipping point

Cosmicfrannie88

◦ 
God I hope this is real 
I really hope that the system
 makes the turn on its own 
I really hope WE DONT have 
a war or a battle, 
this one should be done by them 
ALONE 
To the powers that be, 
you know what you’ve done
How did you sleep?
This went on for too long. 

To the people who should be free
Ask yourselves,
How did we not know?
Let’s not let this happen again
And right now we still have a chance to change the end, 
You see manknd has this pattern,
And where we are standing well,
It LOOKS like doom. 
Now if you’re paying attention and you’ve noticed the frequencies and you’ve seen all the evidence then you should know those enzymes wars were caused on purpose to staff man from harnessing growth 
But this can’t keep happening because you see we have this thing called DNA I thought it would cages but they were led astray. Once you understand the true powers of your mind and how it can expand you’ll know and probably feel the anger that’s made me so alone. 
But we don’t have to do it the way that they planned it every other time before because if enough of us expand our minds we can understand and change the algorithm of all this gore. 
How many families have it made it how many legacies have died? How different would this planet be if they didn’t make us all die and I know that sounds harsh but it’s true I’m sorry they’ve been doing this purposely and it’s time for them to have to face the same system that they put us in. They should have Obamacare and Social Security let’s give them Medicaid and a job that doesn’t pay enough for your insurance and your bills every month put them in the system that has so trapped us thus far let them see what they have done to ther brothers and sisters breeding illiteracy anger and hate stopping us from growing stopping us from letting our souls graduate. Let’s let them talk to the psychiatrists and see if they’re saying put them in the psych ward when they call out someone’s game 
how about we make them feel crazy for the things that they’ve done 
maybe just maybe we will have won. 
Let my Brothers and sisters free 
let them out of the jails let them out of the institutions the psych words the farms 
What we were made to think were the criminals in the system where the innocent being jailed by the criminals alone 
But we couldn’t even see it and we even felt the guilt on our own 
they made us believe we were something something that we definitely were not
 this is called 
mind control 
it’s insulting and violates everything 
moral and ethical  
but is that even their code?
This is complete hippocracy! 
We should’ve known 
they took our memories 
gave us lobotomies 
The things that they’ve done 
they’re just so wrong
They made people like me look crazy
 the ones who knew something 
was going on.... 
I can see through your **** you don’t forol me but once in a while I find that I’m blinded because I am naïve, 
you don’t know what you don’t know. That’s the difference 
between them and me 
and you and them 
and us and then hopefully. 
I would’ve never been able to figure this out on my own 
because I never would’ve thought someone would control an entire populatios 
and sit there alone, enjoying the riches and gold 
I just could never imagine. 
when I think of the responsibility 
of serving a country 
or being in a position of leadership 
I just see myself dying 
for the people I’m searving. 
I could never control their minds and kill them, put them in institutions and working for the mans system, never letting them take a vacation or work on their soul? 
I could not do that that’s as ****ed as they come. 
Now I’ve  been thinking about this a lot lately 
it always comes down to control 
how do you lead a nation or country and give them free will on their own?
That strikes up fear and anyone
 or is that a side effect of their programming? From what they have done? 
Why don’t trust each other again? 
Did they breed hate into an entire nation? Using the media, fear programming and limitations?
They did it right in front of us on the TV screen The thing they convinced us was entertaining........ 
it makes me sick to my stomach literally and that is their fault this programming
They wanted us to stress so that we would make ourselves sick 
cancer isn’t even real how many of our family members have died from it?
Now I’ve been threatened to keep my mouth shut I’ve been targeted, they’ve taken my children and made me feel persecuted see I was awarded the system they must’ve known who I was all along I was always pushing their buttons and I didn’t even know that they were really wrong I’ve just always had this rebel in me I don’t know where she came from because my intentions are pure and my heart is gold but that fighter that warrior she was there and she was cold. I’m still trying to connect with my higher self that woman I’m probably gonna have to heal as well.... we’ve all got a lot of work to do to make it out of this alive but if we focus on ourselves and our families stop believing the limitations and lies we should be too busy to be fighting and instead we could just be fixing the problems on our own. 
We are amazing beings capable of anything the type of things that no one’s minds have ever known. 
And you can heal yourself too if you don’t believe me I’ll prove it I promise I can show you. That’s enough talking about the problem solution is where we need to be focused 
education should be free I knowbecause I’ I’ve taught myself a lot all on my own
And the system should be one of energy because that’s what’s really valuable and what they were getting from you and me if we could have conceived the amount that we produce without artificial electricity
We would be running the grid all on our own
Not hurting the planet
Or paying the man for it
 The system should be one of quality not minimum-wage and social structure let the quality figure that out on its own. I could go on for days about this I’m sure I’m going to catch some bull**** hopefully you read all the way through this and if you’re wondering what I’m talking about I promise I can prove it.

• Like 1