Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Government to ask Queen to suspend Parliament

ExpandMyMind

4 hours ago, RabidMongoose said:

Dont project onto me what you are up too.

That's the best response you have? Are you an 8 year old? I guess at least then you couldn't be held to account for your treason. 

Edited by Setton

2 hours ago, stevewinn said:

Its all within the rules of parliament.

I remember when you was punch drunk when parliamentary procedure was being used in favour of blocking Brexit.

I did warn you one day the boot would be on the other foot. It seems that day as arrived.

No, you remember when I was supportive of our democratically elected representatives being allowed to represent us. 

Precisely what your latest favourite is denying and precisely as you've tried to prevent from day one. 

Because, deep down, you know the people don't want what you want, you know their representatives wouldn't let you trample on their wishes. So you'll do anything you can do avoid any kind of democratic resolution in case your unwanted pet project is snatched away by the people daring to disagree with you. 

As i said: traitor. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

1 minute ago, Setton said:

No, you remember when I was supportive of our democratically elected representatives being allowed to represent us. 

Precisely what your latest favourite is denying and precisely as you've tried to prevent from day one. 

Because, deep down, you know the people don't want what you want, you know their representatives wouldn't let you trample on their wishes. So you'll do anything you can do avoid any kind of democratic resolution in case your unwanted pet project is snatched away by the people daring to disagree with you. 

As i said: traitor. 

what happened was you lost the referendum - When the Majority 17.4million people voted to Leave.

Ever since that day you've been gutted, being the sore loser and democracy denier you are, you and other remoaners have then backed a number of MP's who have tried every trick in the book and i mean every trick in the book to stop the referendum from being implemented and so denying the legal and democratic action that was taken by the people through that most sacred ballot box back on that glorious day in June 2016.

What gives you or those MPs the right to deny the 17.4 million their democracy and lets not forget a majority of these remoaner MP's represent constituencies that voted Leave. These MP's are not only going against the 17.4million nation wide but also the people who elected them. 

You tell me when has a vote at the ballot box ever been ignored................ shame on you supporting the cabal, the first generation in our long proud history to deny democracy.

All Those who call for the Referendum result to be implemented are doing so because of, and in the name of Democracy. and i know plenty of people who voted Remain but understand the principle in accepting defeat, and allowing democracy to rule the day. unlike those who have never been able to accept defeat. and that's the whole point in order for democracy to work the losing side as to concede defeat.

when will you concede defeat and allow democracy to win the day.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, stevewinn said:

what happened was you lost the referendum - When the Majority 17.4million people voted to Leave.

Ever since that day you've been gutted, being the sore loser and democracy denier you are, you and other remoaners have then backed a number of MP's who have tried every trick in the book and i mean every trick in the book to stop the referendum from being implemented and so denying the legal and democratic action that was taken by the people through that most sacred ballot box back on that glorious day in June 2016.

What gives you or those MPs the right to deny the 17.4 million their democracy and lets not forget a majority of these remoaner MP's represent constituencies that voted Leave. These MP's are not only going against the 17.4million nation wide but also the people who elected them. 

You tell me when has a vote at the ballot box ever been ignored................ shame on you supporting the cabal, the first generation in our long proud history to deny democracy.

All Those who call for the Referendum result to be implemented are doing so because of, and in the name of Democracy. and i know plenty of people who voted Remain but understand the principle in accepting defeat, and allowing democracy to rule the day. unlike those who have never been able to accept defeat. and that's the whole point in order for democracy to work the losing side as to concede defeat.

Seems I touched a nerve, traitor. 

As you are well aware, the majority of people did not vote to leave without a deal. The leave campaign claimed they would get an amazing deal. The leave campaign lied. 

As people never voted to leave without a deal, and the deal on offer is unacceptable, there are only two democratically viable options: our elected representatives make the decision (that's what they're elected to do) or we ask the people what they want (which you're terrified of doing). 

Or we can just abandon democracy, suspend Parliament, betray our country and force through our undemocratic, ideological goal. 

As I said before, it won't hurt me. But the ones it does hurt will, sooner or later, come for people like you who betrayed their country. And I have no intention of doing anything. 

Actually, I might laugh. 

13 minutes ago, Setton said:

Seems I touched a nerve, traitor. 

As you are well aware, the majority of people did not vote to leave without a deal. The leave campaign claimed they would get an amazing deal. The leave campaign lied. 

As people never voted to leave without a deal, and the deal on offer is unacceptable, there are only two democratically viable options: our elected representatives make the decision (that's what they're elected to do) or we ask the people what they want (which you're terrified of doing). 

Or we can just abandon democracy, suspend Parliament, betray our country and force through our undemocratic, ideological goal. 

As I said before, it won't hurt me. But the ones it does hurt will, sooner or later, come for people like you who betrayed their country. And I have no intention of doing anything. 

Actually, I might laugh. 

is that all you have? no one voted to leave without a deal, equally no one voted to leave with a deal.

We voted Leave, because we were told of 800,000 job loses, immediate recession, there would be no food, £4,000 worse off a year, world war 3 and we'd be back of the queue.

still never accepted my offer of accepting democracy and concede defeat. but its all clear to all here your a democracy denier and want to be the part of the generation to ignore the democratic will of the ballot box. your on the wrong side of History. well done you.

Democratic Vote
Denied
R.I.P Democracy.

Edited by stevewinn
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Setton said:

That's the best response you have? Are you an 8 year old? I guess at least then you couldn't be held to account for your treason. 

Its all I need to say and you wont succeed in trolling me.

You are now on ignore.

• Thanks 2

31 minutes ago, stevewinn said:

The Queen has now officially accepted the request to prorogue Parliament!

I can hear the lefty tears from here.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, RabidMongoose said:

I think Boris is trying to force the EUs hands.

We will know by the end of the next two weeks if the EU is going to give us a deal or not. If it does there wont be a vote of no confidence. If it doesnt then I think Boris is already preparing for a General Election.

I predict the next PM will be Corbyn. It wont be an ordinary Vote of No Confidence but one where Parliament will make him caretaker PM to block Brexit while the General Election occurs. I then expect a Tory and Brexit Party coalition to be running the country.

The EU got an agreement, Boris either takes it or not, personally I want the EU to have some balls and end this mess with a "take it or leave it".

Boris and ither brexit supporters can blame thw EU all they want, they put themselves in this situation. Leave means leave.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, RabidMongoose said:

Sorry Mr Corbyn, you arent the majority, go back to your grotto.

substitute Grotto for "the slime you crawled out of under your rock"

• Like 3

i don't often listen to the MSM news nowadays because of the bias, propaganda and social
engineering  but I watched the BBC and Sky News headlines today for the laugh and they didn't disappoint -
it was the first time I've enjoyed their news reporting for ages... seeing people like Anna Soubry loosing
their minds over the Boris Brexit maneuver is hilarious - oh the outrage !! .... the MPs who have failed
to implement the referendum result and are actively trying to block Brexit are spluttering and stamping their feet ....

I don't know if Boris can pull it off and finally get us out but at least he's up for the battle and trying to beat the
Remainer MPs at their own game...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, RabidMongoose said:

The Queen has now officially accepted the request to prorogue Parliament!

I can hear the lefty tears from here.

Its marvellous.

They've been on the losing side for over 3 years now. What made them think they'd win in the end? when they couldnt win the Referendum.

You have to laugh yesterday we had the headline. Brexit opposition MP's agree strategy to block No Deal. there they where the unelectables, Corbyn, Swinson, Lucas, Blackford, with your mixture of soubrys for good measure. all getting a good photo op, signing a giant amendment.

image.png.b3703793e46fb263b713716c9b5c3938.png

Here they are, no sirree, no egos involved, planning their skulduggery, and whoosh less than 24 hours later Boris has kiboshed it. now their complaining of skulduggery oh the irony. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, stevewinn said:

Its marvellous.

They've been on the losing side for over 3 years now. What made them think they'd win in the end? when they couldnt win the Referendum.

You have to laugh yesterday we had the headline. Brexit opposition MP's agree strategy to block No Deal. there they where the unelectables, Corbyn, Swinson, Lucas, Blackford, with your mixture of soubrys for good measure. all getting a good photo op, signing a giant amendment.

image.png.b3703793e46fb263b713716c9b5c3938.png

Here they are, no sirree, no egos involved, planning their skulduggery, and whoosh less than 24 hours later Boris has kiboshed it. now their complaining of skulduggery oh the irony. 

The amazing losing streak continues.

Where is Captain Risky? lmao

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, RabidMongoose said:

The amazing losing streak continues.

Where is Captain Risky? lmao

oh, he'll turn up, give him time he's got to google "cough" i mean research first, with so much melt down material and spoilt for choice he wont know what to post first.

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, hetrodoxly said:

We were told in no uncertain terms if you vote leave it means leaving the customs union and single market, the then prime minister said this from outside number 10 adding 'there will be no going back' there was also a pamphlet delivered to every house telling us the same thing not a mention of a deal.

bolded...... how many times must this be repeated before it sinks in...

the majority of voters (Leave voters) voted to leave the EU with the understanding of what this meant -

leaving the single market and customs union.. 

ie leaving without a deal - because the kind of deal the EU and Remainers have conjured up in effect
would keep us half in and half out of the EU.. which wasn't what was voted for..

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

21 minutes ago, bee said:

i don't often listen to the MSM news nowadays because of the bias, propaganda and social
engineering  but I watched the BBC and Sky News headlines today for the laugh and they didn't disappoint -
it was the first time I've enjoyed their news reporting for ages... seeing people like Anna Soubry loosing
their minds over the Boris Brexit maneuver is hilarious - oh the outrage !! .... the MPs who have failed
to implement the referendum result and are actively trying to block Brexit are spluttering and stamping their feet ....

I don't know if Boris can pull it off and finally get us out but at least he's up for the battle and trying to beat the
Remainer MPs at their own game...

Bee your so right, the BBC have travelled far and wide to find the remainers, even going as far as Montenegro to find Michael Hesletine and what he thinks. Its time to pull the plug on the BBC.

So desperate.

e57d9f11-fe8b-4ad9-9e59-fa61bb0d990f-jpe

Edited by stevewinn
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, bee said:

bolded...... how many times must this be repeated before it sinks in...

the majority of voters (Leave voters) voted to leave the EU with the understanding of what this meant -

leaving the single market and customs union.. 

ie leaving without a deal - because the kind of deal the EU and Remainers have conjured up in effect
would keep us half in and half out of the EU.. which wasn't what was voted for..

for the educated bunch their a bit thick, but their denying democracy so in their minds they need some justification.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, stevewinn said:

Bee your so right, the BBC have travelled far and wide to find the remainers, even going as far as Montenegro to find Michael Hesletine and what he thinks. Its time to pull the plug on the BBC.

So desperate.

desperate and deceitful .... <_<

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, stevewinn said:

So desperate.

e57d9f11-fe8b-4ad9-9e59-fa61bb0d990f-jpe

He's gone a bit ga ga in his dotage. Bless. 

• Like 2

Hopefully when all this is done and dusted Boris will turn his attention on the BBC & start  thinking about making it a subscription service. 

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

51 minutes ago, godnodog said:

The EU got an agreement, Boris either takes it or not, personally I want the EU to have some balls and end this mess with a "take it or leave it".

Boris and ither brexit supporters can blame thw EU all they want, they put themselves in this situation. Leave means leave.

Boris can't take it (though he wouldn't even if he could) it's been turned down in parliament 4 times, he's just going through the motions for the sake of the quislings, like all the Brexiteers we've had enough of it, i no longer want a deal, we just want to leave.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, itsnotoutthere said:

Hopefully when all this is done and dusted Boris will turn his attention on the BBC & start  thinking about making it a subscription service. 

I only used to watch Dr Who and they ruined that with their `progressive` agenda.

A subscription service would hurt them, your idea is music to my ears.

• Like 2

ROFL. 

To quote the PM program, on the way back home tonight.... 

Pip... pip.. pip.. PEEEP. This is PM at Five PM. The headlines....

"E's only gon and dunnit" ;P 

(seriously.. that's how the headlined the story, complete with silly regional accent). 

Brilliant. Just Brilliant. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, itsnotoutthere said:

He's gone a bit ga ga in his dotage. Bless. 

he seems to be wearing his late mothers blouse.

• Haha 1

So on the 1st of November will the Pro-EU brigade start rioting?

And will Sturgeon declare Scottish Independence?

Everyone will be glad to know that all military leave has now been cancelled until we have made it through the coming two months. The Queen might very well end up needing to deploy them.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, stevewinn said:

he seems to be wearing his late mothers blouse.

Is that a blouse or a nightie?

Is he in a relationship with Junker?

• Haha 1