Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Government to ask Queen to suspend Parliament

ExpandMyMind

On 8/28/2019 at 10:15 PM, RoofGardener said:

If Scotland voted to seperate, it would become a bankrupt 2-nd world nation rather rapidly.

And that claim is based on what economic values exactly?

2 hours ago, RabidMongoose said:

Total rubbish.

After 1000s of years of evolution most of the population have enough inherited immunity from their genetics to fight off measles, mumps, rubella, and even the common cold, without getting seriously ill. Giving them a vaccination serves no purpose. 

i would like to agree with you, but recent spike in diseases in countries where it was eradicated,  is a sign that it may not be so, 

btw evolution does not only builds up our immunity, it also makes viruses mutate,  and change

Edited by aztek

5 hours ago, RabidMongoose said:

Are you suggesting vaccination is needed due to mass immigration?

Sure. Or because you should be vaccinated for MMR regardless.

I’ve never heard anything about the natural inherited resistance that you mention. Got any proof? Do you also believe that about polio? 

22 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Sure. Or because you should be vaccinated for MMR regardless.

I’ve never heard anything about the natural inherited resistance that you mention. Got any proof? Do you also believe that about polio? 

Did you die from childhood illnesses you weren't vaccinated against?

26 minutes ago, RabidMongoose said:

Yes. Twice. 

Umm... but I got better. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

45 minutes ago, RabidMongoose said:

Nearly.

Still waiting for you to show some evidence.

Edited by OverSword

we underestimate viruses and bacteria, they adopt and evolve too, and widespread use of antibiotics in the western culture does not help at all,  does not help us, that is.

a friend of mine is in us army his specialty is biological warfare, he works in the lab, he told me if Americans knew how much nasty deadly stuff exists out there, as far as bacteria,viruses,  shock would be too soft of the word, he says they are in constant battle against bacteria and virus mutating,  it is a never ending  race.  and we are always catching up, never ahead

Edited by aztek

1 minute ago, RabidMongoose said:

Think about your reply lol

Think about it yourself.  If I didn't die I developed antibodies which fought off the disease.  That is not the same as having a natural immunity or a guarantee that the result would be to survive every disease even after developing antibodies.

1 hour ago, OverSword said:

Think about it yourself.  If I didn't die I developed antibodies which fought off the disease.  That is not the same as having a natural immunity or a guarantee that the result would be to survive every disease even after developing antibodies.

You really dont have a clue do you lmao

35 minutes ago, RabidMongoose said:

You really dont have a clue do you lmao

If you would cite something to back up your claim perhaps I would.

How on earth did this get on to vaccinisation? 

• Haha 1

On 8/28/2019 at 10:37 PM, A rather obscure Bassoon said:

Cheers and Thankyou Boris and do what you have to do.

seize power and shut down parliament so they can't challenge him? He's been learning from the best all right.

• Like 1

Related News...  Tory legend voices contempt for current Tory working-practices.

"Sir John Major Joins Legal Bid To Stop Boris Johnson’s Suspension Of Parliament"

Video of the man himself speaking at Huff Post: https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/sir-john-major-joins-legal-bid-to-stop-johnson-suspension-of-parliament_uk_5d68e5dae4b06beb649c5f52?

"Boris Johnson hits back at critics as Sir John Major joins legal action to stop him proroguing Parliament"

Full story at the Independent: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2019/08/30/brexit-latest-news-prorogue-parliament-boris-johnson/

9 hours ago, Eldorado said:

Related News...  Tory legend voices contempt for current Tory working-practices.

"Sir John Major Joins Legal Bid To Stop Boris Johnson’s Suspension Of Parliament"

Sorry, John Major? Tory legend? If he's the stuff of legend nowadays they're in worse shape than we thought

Image result for john major spitting image peas

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

Sorry, John Major? Tory legend? If he's the stuff of legend nowadays they're in worse shape than we thought

Mr Major played a major part in the Northern Ireland peace process.  Mass-murderer Blair took the credit.

Good old John Major. the Prime Minister who prorogued Parliament to stop the publication of the embarrassing Cash for Questions report. which showed his govt deep in sleaze and scandal.

We can dismiss him and anything he as to say instantly. this is the trouble with remoaners their that desperate to push to the fore anyone who will criticise Brexit, that they don't stop to think who it is. Hence the stuff of "legends" Blair, Major etc... Brexiteers love it when these characters are rolled out, they do more for our cause than theirs but they just cant see it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Related news....

"Tens of thousands protest against PM’s suspension of Parliament"

"Large-scale protests against the Prime Minister’s controversial plan to suspend Parliament are taking place in city centres across the country.

"Chants of “shame on you” were directed at Boris Johnson by demonstrators outside Downing Street on Saturday as streets around Westminster were brought to a standstill."

Full report at the Belfast Telegraph: https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/uk/tens-of-thousands-protest-against-pms-suspension-of-parliament-38453687.html

And at Reuters: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-britain-eu-protests/thousands-protest-british-pm-johnsons-move-to-suspend-parliament-idUSKCN1VL0F2

• Haha 1

On 8/29/2019 at 5:15 PM, OverSword said:

I agree with you.  representative government abdicating their duty to govern by handing it over to the populous to decide by majority vote is a poor way to represent.  But your representatives did indeed hand their sovereignty over to the people in this case.  They handled it, you just don't like how. 

No, they haven't. They handed the in or out decision to us. Not the how it should be fulfilled. That is the role of Parliament. If they are unable, it is the role of the people. It is not, and never has been, the role of the PM. 

On 8/29/2019 at 5:49 PM, OverSword said:

Are you talking about the Queen? Because that's whos actions you're describing don't you think?  

You do realise that the Queen is constitutionally unable to refuse a request to prorogue Parliament? 

On 8/29/2019 at 5:54 PM, OverSword said:

You mean she.  She suspended parliament, not the PM.  

Again, because she is unable to refuse. 

The PM and his supporters are the traitors working to undermine our democracy. 

On 8/30/2019 at 8:35 PM, RabidMongoose said:

Total rubbish.

After 1000s of years of evolution most of the population have enough inherited immunity from their genetics to fight off measles, mumps, rubella, and even the common cold, without getting seriously ill. Giving them a vaccination serves no purpose. 

Vaccination is to protect that small percentage of the population who dont have an inherited immunity from them and as such would get seriously ill, or even die, if they caught those viruses. Even worse, vaccination only offers effective protection against past strains. It does little for the current version of the viruses doing the rounds. Hence vaccination, is of way less value than some make it out to be. In fact, it actually harms the human race because we are carrying people along with us through vaccination which evolution would have eliminated from the gene pool.

Vaccination is also not risk free. The full long-term health impact of injecting live viruses into a person is unknown. For example, if I have a certain inherited immunity against chicken pox and I get that vaccination it could have unintended consequences. My body might be thinking `hang on, I`m immune against this, why is this virus present?` and then decide my immune system needs sensitising resulting in me also developing allergies.

Then there is the matter of trust. During my life I have seen Governments lie to their populations about being experimented on. The UK and US have both admitted spraying bacteria and viruses, having injected radioactive elements into people to see the effects, stood them near to nuclear bombs they have detonated, hid evidence about morning sickness drugs, the list goes on and on. Only a moron places their trust in other people.

Some people look up to leaders and doctors like they could do no wrong. Its like people switch off the moment they come across someone who holds a particular status in society. Yet leaders and doctors are only human beings. They lie, they get things wrong, and many willingly violate the rights of other people to serve their own interests. Give it 20 to 30 years and we will be hearing all the sob stories from people idiotic enough to let themselves be injected with vaccinations which they didnt need. 

You're really determined to prove that Leaver stereotype true, aren't you? 

Jesus, you're making *snip* look intelligent... 

2 hours ago, Setton said:

The PM and his supporters are the traitors working to undermine our democracy. 

But of course the reality is that it's the MPs that are trying to thwart and/or overturn the democratic
decision to leave the EU and the single market.... who are undermining our democracy -

their failure to accept the result of the referendum is the problem -  

Edited by bee
  • Like 2

Have there been any sightings yet of Boris the Great, Emperor for Life lecturing, say, the Chinese about the virtues of "democracy"? If anyone has seen an,please do let me know. I love a good bit of hypocrisy. 

2 hours ago, bee said:

But of course the reality is that it's the MPs that are trying to thwart and/or overturn the democratic
decision to leave the EU and the single market.... who are undermining our democracy -

their failure to accept the result of the referendum is the problem -  

So they should have supported Theresa May's deal? 

15 hours ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

The former PM who also prorogued Parliament or attempted to do so back in 1997.

The so called Tory legends are all a bunch of Hypocrites as is every politician including Corbyn friend of Hezbollah and the IRA.

British politics has become a cesspool of self interest and Cameron himself said the people would decide not Parliament.

Edited by A rather obscure Bassoon

On 8/30/2019 at 2:51 PM, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

seize power and shut down parliament so they can't challenge him? He's been learning from the best all right.

It is Legal  to ask for any PM to ask the Queen to close down Parliament.

So nothing to see here move along........