Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Government to ask Queen to suspend Parliament

ExpandMyMind

55 minutes ago, Setton said:

As opposed to the brave, bold leavers. 

Who p*** themselves if a referendum is mentioned. 

Speaking of p***ing. Funny how Boris acted like a drunken lout when May was the PM. Undermining, p***ing and chiting all over her and her office. Now Boris is sitting in the same office and chair. Poetic Justice.

Edited by Captain Risky
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Setton said:

As opposed to the brave, bold leavers. 

Who p*** themselves if a referendum is mentioned. 

Yes those, bold brave Brexiteers who stood and took on the full weight of the state, and WON. 

41 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

I’ve never said anything of the sort. This is a desperate ploy on your behalf to not take responsibility for being consistently wrong on Brexit. 

I said akin. You muppet. And even if I'm only right once at least I called the referendum right. And that's the only thing worth being right about. Unlike many remainers who were prematurely celebrating winning in the polls. Remind us how did that turn out again. 

I'll take the referendum victory over anything you have to offer. 

• Confused 1

53 minutes ago, hetrodoxly said:

It's to late mate, it's been ill for a while and passed away this week.

Democracy isn't dead. Its alive and well in each and everyone of us who are willing to stand up and be counted. That's why 17.4million stood up and voted leave. To leave the undemocratic EU and to make our parliament and those who sit in it 100% accountable to us. Who'd have thought they'd shirk that responsibility. 

What's happening is parliament versus the people and it never turns out well for parliament. That's why the remainers are running from the people. They can't face us. They know their actions are at odds with the people. That's why them and their supporters now prefer a referendum to a general election. I'll say it again let the people show their gratitude. 

• Like 1

I'm planning on voting for the Brexit Party in the next GE... unless the Tories and BP have a pact
then I will see what the situation is re candidates in my constituency..

this ridiculous and unforgivable betrayal of the democratic system and 17.4 million British People has
got to stop.... the refusal to accept the result of the referendum by those who don't like the result
is poisoning the country.... 

A 2nd referendum that the likes of Blair, Campbell etc have their hopes on and are aiming for so
Remaining is legitimized.... will almost certainly be a stitch up in some way.... they cannot be trusted...

Edited by bee
  • Thanks 2

@bee

Apparently Rees mogg was smiling like a Cheshire cat when the remainer bill was passed. One gets The feeling they definitely have something up their sleeve. Boris's comments coupled with him telling the brexiteer Lords to let the bill pass without fillibustering. 

giphy.gif

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, stevewinn said:

Yes those, bold brave Brexiteers who stood and took on the full weight of the state, and WON.  

:sleepy:

And how's that going for you? 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, stevewinn said:

I'll take the referendum victory over anything you have to offer. 

Convenient that that's suddenly your line now you're losing everything. 

• Confused 1

16 minutes ago, Setton said:

:sleepy:

And how's that going for you? 

Better than has for you. But that tends to happen when your on the right side of democracy and history. 

6 minutes ago, Setton said:

Uhuh. 

170325172859-06-brexit-protest-0325-large-169.jpg

Wow just wow. Impressive. 

Seem to have trouble getting numbers into voting booths though. And sadly for you that's where it counts. 

#Desperate 

13 minutes ago, Setton said:

Convenient that that's suddenly your line now you're losing everything. 

At least I can take a line. What have you got nothing. 

Where I stand its Referendum victory 1 democracy deniers 0. And it will finish that way. Tick Tock. Just make sure your on here on day one. And take it like a man. 

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, stevewinn said:

Apparently Rees mogg was smiling like a Cheshire cat when the remainer bill was passed. One gets The feeling they definitely have something up their sleeve. Boris's comments coupled with him telling the brexiteer Lords to let the bill pass without fillibustering. 

well it would be good if they have, but I don't know if they do...

I rate highly the Duran channel and Alexander Mercouris' political analysis on Brexit (and other topics)

Just watched this and he thinks that BJ has miscalculated the situation, thought Labour would go for the GE
mid October and now they haven't he is weakened and the plan he and Cummings had has hit the buffers (my words)

But we shall see.... it's hard to see how anyone can unravel this mess with the MPs that we have...

Thank god we have Farage and the Brexit Party waiting in the wings because we will probably need them...

1 minute ago, bee said:

well it would be good if they have, but I don't know if they do...

I rate highly the Duran channel and Alexander Mercouris' political analysis on Brexit (and other topics)

Just watched this and he thinks that BJ has miscalculated the situation, thought Labour would go for the GE
mid October and now they haven't he is weakened and the plan he and Cummings had has hit the buffers (my words)

But we shall see.... it's hard to see how anyone can unravel this mess with the MPs that we have...

Thank god we have Farage and the Brexit Party waiting in the wings because we will probably need them...

Where are they broadcasting from the 1950's. (back ground) joking aside. 

Don't forget Jacob Rees Mogg. Boris's leader of the House. Knows parliamentary procedure like the back of his hand. The remainers Bill is only good till the 31st October. 

Don't forget 27 EU leaders have to agree to an extension. What if they say No. And if it looks like they'll say yes I'm sure I don't know. Poland owes us a favour. Veto it. Job jobbed. Or Hungary. 

Either way there are plenty of avenues to by pass these remainer MPs. 

Watch this space. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, stevewinn said:

Better than has for you. But that tends to happen when your on the right side of democracy and history. 

Sure it is and sure you are :lol:

re the Duran video I posted .....

I was pleased to hear Alexander Mercouris assess that although we are going through troubled times eventually
Brexit will happen because the genie is out of the bottle and as the EU and it's 5th Column try to tear Britain apart
we will prevail... (eventually) :) 

19 minutes ago, stevewinn said:

Where I stand its Referendum victory 1 democracy deniers 0. And it will finish that way. Tick Tock. Just make sure your on here on day one. And take it like a man. 

At least you have your fantasies for comfort in this difficult time. 

14 minutes ago, stevewinn said:

Where are they broadcasting from the 1950's. (back ground) joking aside. 

Don't forget Jacob Rees Mogg. Boris's leader of the House. Knows parliamentary procedure like the back of his hand. The remainers Bill is only good till the 31st October. 

Don't forget 27 EU leaders have to agree to an extension. What if they say No. And if it looks like they'll say yes I'm sure I don't know. Poland owes us a favour. Veto it. Job jobbed. Or Hungary. 

Either way there are plenty of avenues to by pass these remainer MPs. 

Watch this space. 

I'm not going to disagree and I hope you are right and I will indeed watch this space... :) 

but OMG it's LATE and I must settle down and go to sleep

so Goodnight to one and all....

• Like 1

Just now, bee said:

I'm not going to disagree and I hope you are right and I will indeed watch this space... :) 

but OMG it's LATE and I must settle down and go to sleep

so Goodnight to one and all....

Goodnight. Sweet dreams.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Setton said:

Sure it is and sure you are :lol:

8 minutes ago, Setton said:

At least you have your fantasies for comfort in this difficult time. 

Your tears are enough princess. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, stevewinn said:

Fair is fair. Leave won the referendum. The result should be implemented. Even if it is economic suicide.   

Well, I note that only one person made any reply to my wondering as to what Borish Johns as prime minister, assuming he remains as such for any significant length of time, might mean. And apparently the only answer is that until the miracle of Brexit happens, then normal politics and such things as policies and any plans for anything at all don't really matter. This doesn't, however, answer my question as to what happens after the miracle of Brexit; will Brexit simply solve everything and once Britons (or Englishmen) are Free, then somehow all the pressing issues will all solve themselves? What are you hoping for once the miracle of Brexit has happened? The last few pages in this thread seem to have wandered off again into other byways about Turkey and Saddam Hussein, from what I can make of it. :mellow: 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, bee said:

re the Duran video I posted .....

I was pleased to hear Alexander Mercouris assess that although we are going through troubled times eventually
Brexit will happen because the genie is out of the bottle and as the EU and it's 5th Column try to tear Britain apart
we will prevail... (eventually) :) 

Oh I didn't see that. Which one was it? This is my favourite

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Setton said:

Well you're right that if such a government comes to pass, democracy is dead. 

In your opinion who do you think would make a  good P.M., obviously democracy is dead , as you want to stay in Europe against the wishes of the 2016 vote , so supposing remainers get their way and we don't leave ,what happens next. 

Its like a cup final with 2 minutes to go when Man City get a penalty and score ,and the Man Utd crowd say that's unfair it wasn't a penalty and we want it taken again ,and the Ref is wrong.

Cameron , May and Johnson have all failed so do you want Corbyn to be the next P.M. (which I hope not) , so who is going to take us forward ,and stand up to the unelected Britain haters in Europe.  

58 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

Fair is fair. Leave won the referendum. The result should be implemented. Even if it is economic suicide.   

I rubbed my eyes in astonishment.

Then I realised it was sarcasm lol.

Edited by RabidMongoose