Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man blames 'Bigfoot conspiracy' for break-ins

UM-Bot

What an hilarious idea!

You have to love the claims of opposable thumbs as a requirement for the break in.

Guess he never saw these videos.

Check out at 1:12 to see how a bear without opposable thumbs opens a door.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

47 minutes ago, stereologist said:

What an hilarious idea!

You have to love the claims of opposable thumbs as a requirement for the break in.

Guess he never saw these videos.

Check out at 1:12 to see how a bear without opposable thumbs opens a door.

Nope.  Definitely bigfoot. 

• Haha 3

I have heard the expression "Dingo took my baby" but never "bigfoot stole my car"....

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, stereologist said:

see how a bear without opposable thumbs opens a door.

It's a good thing the keys weren't in the car, or the bear may have gone on a honey-fueled beehive wrecking spree.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

One of the stories told locally is that a bear cub was orphaned by a speeding driver. The sub was taken in by a ranger that fed the bear till it was old enough to forage on its own. The bear was not scared of humans and could often be seen walking about near the ranger station. One fine evening the ranger was returning to his residence when he couldn't believe what he was seeing. A convertible passed him with two women in the front seats and his bear sitting in the back seat taking in the scenery. He quickly turned around and chased down the car.

When he stopped the car one of the New Yorkers explained, "Ranger we were at an overlook stopping for photographs when the bear climbed into the back seat and ate our cookies. We tried to shoo him off but we couldn't spare much time or we'd be late for our dinner reservations. I told the bear get out or take a trip to town. He didn't want to get out so I started driving. He was okay with it and so was I."

The ranger pointed to the trees and the bear obligingly exited. With a smile and a thank you the women drove off before the ranger could explain the danger tot hem of driving around with wild animals in the car.

• Haha 1

2 of our cats can jump up hang off the door knob with both front paws swing a bit and open the door, they do it fluid like they know what they are doing, ill try to grab a video.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, the13bats said:

2 of our cats can jump up hang off the door knob with both front paws swing a bit and open the door, they do it fluid like they know what they are doing, ill try to grab a video.

My guess is that the New Hampster woods cats have not the excellent upbringing of your cats.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Since they're considered to be smart, the real question is, will this bigfoot face jail time?

And yes this is crazy, even my seemingly stupid cat learned how to jump up and twist the door knob. I thought I was haunted for a good month until I caught her.

• Like 1

I can't believe he's so adamant about it. :lol:

"With all of this evidence compiled, it is glaringly obvious that Bigfoot is the culprit of these attacks."

Well it took a velociraptor a few seconds to know how to open an office door 

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

Bears have been known to open car doors:

• Like 2

Ahhhhhh.... Now we know what happened to all the cookies.. 

~

On 8/28/2019 at 9:15 PM, Cryptid_Control said:

Since they're considered to be smart, the real question is, will this bigfoot face jail time?

Oh my, just imagine when bigfoot is in the bighouse and chooses his prison wife....

Likely just some big guy, or even a bear.