Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Fox News is not for us, says Mad Donald

Eldorado

Once a politician gets elected they are at least supposed to pretend like they are for the whole country, not just their party. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 7

a president can have an opinion, just like every one of us here,  so what is the news here? he does not like former Democratic National Committee chairwoman on fox network? he has that right. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Once a politician gets elected they are at least supposed to pretend like they are for the whole country, not just their party. 

I'd say he's working with what the media have shown him.  I've never seen such an all out assault with such a take no prisoners attitude.  America is at war for her soul.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

I find Donna Brazille to be a pretty fair minded pundit on the news shows I've seen her on.  Seems a bit disillusioned towards the DNC 

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 3

"Mad Donald"  :D 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, aztek said:

a president can have an opinion, just like every one of us here, 

I wish he'd let us know his opinions from time to time, don't you? If only there was some kind of outlet, something you might call "social media" or something, that he could use as a vehicle for expressing himself. :mellow: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

4 minutes ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

I wish he'd let us know his opinions from time to time....

yea, that would be the day, right? 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, OverSword said:

I find Donna Brazille to be a pretty fair minded pundit on the news shows I've seen her on.  Seems a bit disillusioned towards the DNC that's for. 

or she is a torjan

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

21 minutes ago, aztek said:

or she is a torjan

I think this is closer to the truth.

Seems to me, Donna Brazile has struck a deal to act as controlled opposition for Trump.  She looked to be in a lot of hot water over the DNC hyjinks in 2016 and somehow has magically emerged as a liberal commentator at FOX without a care in the world.  She certainly sleeps better than Debbie Wasserman-Schultz these days.

FOX too, has lately burnished its image as "fair and balanced" by hiring a few liberals about which Trump acts all offended.

It's all theater to keep Dems placated (and get them to tune in to FOX).  We know who's really in charge.

• Like 3

yes that is right. a Greek horse in a guys condom, brilliant idea Tat, i'll pay you royalty if it takes off, lol

Edited by aztek
  • Haha 1

nothingburger.  thanks Donald but we'll figure it out.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, hacktorp said:

I think this is closer to the truth.

Seems to me, Donna Brazile has struck a deal to act as controlled opposition for Trump.  She looked to be in a lot of hot water over the DNC hyjinks in 2016 and somehow has magically emerged as a liberal commentator at FOX without a care in the world.  She certainly sleeps better than Debbie Wasserman-Schultz these days.

FOX too, has lately burnished its image as "fair and balanced" by hiring a few liberals about which Trump acts all offended.

It's all theater to keep Dems placated (and get them to tune in to FOX).  We know who's really in charge.

Exactly what I was thinking.  Very few Democrats watch Fox because they assume it is 100% pro-Republican.  So by having a few token Dems on the show and by having Trump pretending to be angry and promoting their presence on the network he has achieved another victory by indirectly persuading Dem voters to watch Fox and increase their ratings, and with the added bonus of converting as many Dems as he can to become Trump supporters in the run-up to the 2020 election.

Smart tactic.  He knows exactly how the game is played.

Edited by Aaron2016
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

I wish he'd let us know his opinions from time to time, don't you? If only there was some kind of outlet, something you might call "social media" or something, that he could use as a vehicle for expressing himself. :mellow: 

Hey that's  a really good idea !   It could have a cute name like. . Tweeter..  or something .  

It would be wonderful to have some sort of insight into the mind of the president...   I think?

• Like 3

#45 is still in a meeting with Merkel and Modi somewhere in an alternate universe... maybe 

~

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Aaron2016 said:

Exactly what I was thinking.  Very few Democrats watch Fox because they assume it is 100% pro-Republican.  So by having a few token Dems on the show and by having Trump pretending to be angry and promoting their presence on the network he has achieved another victory by indirectly persuading Dem voters to watch Fox and increase their ratings, and with the added bonus of converting as many Dems as he can to become Trump supporters in the run-up to the 2020 election.

Smart tactic.  He knows exactly how the game is played.

FOX news is pretty good news, some Dems watch it already.  All you have to do is watch some of the honest, spin-less  reporting to see they are not 100% pro -Trump.  FOX political commentary is a different matter.  Hannity and such are on the commentary/opinion side not the news side.  Watching Hannity or Carlson or Pirro is not going to cause anybody to turn into a Trump Supporter that has access to facts and real news..

• Like 5

Fox " News " 

The " Media "

The "Media" is always this mysterious entity that every organization seems to think it isn't apart of, and while " fake news " is trending, for me it really includes all the news networks.  The actual news journalists of yesteryear are gone.  The only semi reliable news outlets to me are local news outlets.  The muppets we see from the networks, are no better than morning talk shows like The View. Could you imagine how boring the world would be if things were just reported in a factual manner, instead of just quoting half a sentence of what someone says, or misrepresenting something someone says. Ratings and entertainment is all news networks have become, look at the men and women on any major network, how many are in their late 70s ? Who wears glasses on set, but it isn't a prescription , who is holding a pen but never writing anything. They all suck so hard on manipulating people and politicizing everything. An then when there is something worthy of being reported on,  then it gets tricky especially if requires justice from a political wrong. What I don't get is why is Trump so hard up for Twitter of all media platforms . As if the entire nation is now glued to twitter.  Let alone if he gets mad at Fox News, he cant be so daft to think that Fox News is going to love him 100% of the time 24/7 like the leftist media did with Obama. He has to be a bit more realistic.  But what ever, Obama made his rounds on Saturday Night Live and other media out lets, Trump has Twitter and at times Fox News.

In the end it is all a giant Fing crock of B.S

When Zombies invade a live news broadcast, I'll become more interested in the news.  Till then it is a Democrat locked news networks, with Fox News lingering on semi trustworthy on a good day. 

I do think politics needs to take a more life or death approach. Especially when it comes to the presidential campaigns , and presidency in general, who ever loses a campaign bid for the presidency  gets shot at from 50 yards, when one completes a term or two terms of being president they are either deported or executed along with their cabinet. lets see then i would split all seats in the congress and senate right down the middle, 50/50 for each party, an the supreme court would have 50 / 50, and term limits for everyone. An I would bring back Duels,  any disagreement between the congress or senate after so many days if an agreement can not be made and or brought to a vote to be settled upon, boom off to a field to duel. First one to drop dead or get shot/ wounded, loses. An no substituting people to shoot for you.   Other than that , i'd keep everything else.

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Watching Hannity or Carlson or Pirro is not going to cause anybody to turn into a Trump Supporter that has access to facts and real news..

It sounds like you are saying everyone who has "access to facts and real news" already IS a Trump supporter.

You might just be right about that...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

FOX news is pretty good news, some Dems watch it already.  All you have to do is watch some of the honest, spin-less  reporting to see they are not 100% pro -Trump.  FOX political commentary is a different matter.  Hannity and such are on the commentary/opinion side not the news side.  Watching Hannity or Carlson or Pirro is not going to cause anybody to turn into a Trump Supporter that has access to facts and real news..

Yes, in all fairness I've noticed Trump has been anti-Fox of late.  First he was complaining about Juan the Democratic guy they have on The Five (I think it's called) but I believe Juan has been a Fox employee for a long time iirc.  I haven't watched Fox in a while, but they used to be very right wing and were the only network to really give Trump a positive rap.  I believe that's why Trump would give them the exclusive interviews.  Hannity I think is more agreeable with Trump than anything else.  Tucker is the reason I stopped watching Fox altogether.  And Pirro to me, is a hard ass ex Judge where I disagree with some comments she's made to do with another case in the past.

Didn't we have some discussion last week about everyone changing up their opinions as we move closer to the 2020 Election so they don't end up looking like they've got egg on their faces.  I thought this could be related to all of that. 

Edited by pixiii
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, pixiii said:

Yes, in all fairness I've noticed Trump has been anti-Fox of late.  First he was complaining about Juan the Democratic guy they have on The Five (I think it's called) but I believe Juan has been a Fox employee for a long time iirc.  I haven't watched Fox in a while, but they used to be very right wing and were the only network to really give Trump a positive rap.  I believe that's why Trump would give them the exclusive interviews.  Hannity I think is more agreeable with Trump than anything else.  Tucker is the reason I stopped watching Fox altogether.  And Pirro to me, is a hard ass ex Judge where I disagree with some comments she's made to do with another case in the past.

Didn't we have some discussion last week about everyone changing up their opinions as we move closer to the 2020 Election so they don't end up looking like they've got egg on their faces.  I thought this could be related to all of that. 

If fox doesn't fit the Presidents agenda any more, no big deal he still has the Christian Broadcasting Service (CBS) and others. It is strange though FOX has supported the Republican Party for many many years, I wonder what has changed?

Take Care Pixiii

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

If fox doesn't fit the Presidents agenda any more, no big deal he still has the Christian Broadcasting Service (CBS) and others. It is strange though FOX has supported the Republican Party for many many years, I wonder what has changed?

Take Care Pixiii

Yeah I know right? It's weird how it's just kinda changed of late.  Maybe even the past 6 months or so.  

I really don't know to be honest.  How do we ever know what the media is up to! :lol:

You take care too Manwon :D 

• Like 1

Not really surprised by this. Trump really cannot handle any sort of long term relationship, and any sense of criticism positive or otherwise is enough to send him into a flap. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1