Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How to get rid from the tibetan tulpa/spirit?

Enillium

22 hours ago, Not A Rockstar said:

You wrestle with yourself and are just not well equipped to know what you are doing is the issue here. Do some reading on Carl Jung's shadow work and educate yourself in psychology somewhat and you will realize you are tampering with your own psyche by taking parts of it and using them in ways they were not intended to be used without more knowledge.

I am just saying in a different way what Xenofish and others are trying to tell you.

It is from inside you, you let it out, now deal with it one way or another. You keep saying "maybe" or how it takes more than you can do, or takes too long. 

No maybe about it. You have a couple masters replying to you. It is your own head doing this to you, because you wanted it. It will take as long as it does, it is not a live, alien thing, it is a part of yourself. Like anything else about yourself, if you do not like it, change it. Learn this. Nobody else can do it for you. If you don't like it, then stay away from this stuff in future. You sound as if you feel someone owes you because you got access to an idea enough to play with it and did not get your hand held and told to be careful before messing with your own head and don't do this until you understood if you still have a lot of garbage inside yourself unresolved, then letting some out is likely to be garbage ….

You will silence these voices exactly and precisely the very moment you get sick of them and serious about shutting them up. 

Powerful comment. It really inspires confidence. But it seems to me that it was a little metaphorical. If this my subconscious does all these things with me, then how to end this conflict with it, because so far it acts on its own? Again try to mess with my head to fix what I have already done? From my past experience, I learned that games with my subconscious are fraught with problems. Who knows how far it can go this time.

Perhaps it looks as if I think that someone owes me, but in fact I just hate myself to the depths of my soul that I have embroiled myself in this subconscious garbage and now no one can do something except me. And now I have to become a super-occultist, try a thousand methods to fix the biggest mistake in my life.

It’s good when everything depends only on you, it gives control over the situation, but it only works if you know what to do and how it works.

3 minutes ago, Enillium said:

Powerful comment. It really inspires confidence. But it seems to me that it was a little metaphorical. If this my subconscious does all these things with me, then how to end this conflict with it, because so far it acts on its own? Again try to mess with my head to fix what I have already done? From my past experience, I learned that games with my subconscious are fraught with problems. Who knows how far it can go this time.

Perhaps it looks as if I think that someone owes me, but in fact I just hate myself to the depths of my soul that I have embroiled myself in this subconscious garbage and now no one can do something except me. And now I have to become a super-occultist, try a thousand methods to fix the biggest mistake in my life.

It’s good when everything depends only on you, it gives control over the situation, but it only works if you know what to do and how it works.

Then the easiest but no the 'easiest' is to work on yourself. The problem is you and you must work on yourself to resolve inner conflicts. You don't need to become a 'super occultist' whatever that is. Fix yourself. That's it. Gain control of your thoughts and feelings. Reprogram your subconscious with better beliefs. Why not ask us how something can be done?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

So what do you wish to know?

About power. The fact is that when the subconscious, as it seemed to me, was in contact with me (in dreams or in the case of voices), it acted as a force superior to mine. At the same time, it looked like something very scary, huge and hostile, creating the illusion that I was weak. (the canonical image of the evil invincible monster in your head,like absolute enemy). You said that the subconscious can be reprogrammed, which means that there is some way to interact with it and direct it in a positive manner. Maybe even use it to get rid of voices. Or gain strength to control such a monster as it wants to appear. So how?

1 hour ago, Enillium said:

About power. The fact is that when the subconscious, as it seemed to me, was in contact with me (in dreams or in the case of voices), it acted as a force superior to mine. At the same time, it looked like something very scary, huge and hostile, creating the illusion that I was weak. (the canonical image of the evil invincible monster in your head,like absolute enemy). You said that the subconscious can be reprogrammed, which means that there is some way to interact with it and direct it in a positive manner. Maybe even use it to get rid of voices. Or gain strength to control such a monster as it wants to appear. So how?

Your understanding of the subconscious is flawed. You are run by your subconscious 95% of the time with conscious choice being a 5%. What are you really afraid of? Are you afraid of the past, a person, yourself? Your subconscious reflects your inner thoughts and feelings, though repetition of those thought+feelings you have created a monster out of fear. You fear something. What do you fear?

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 1

On 8/30/2019 at 8:30 PM, Enillium said:

Yes, that famous passage dedicated to the first tulpamancy experience. However, Neel did not leave in any of her books a detailed description of the method of this "absorption"

Does the last line mean that you can easily create a tulpa, but in order to destroy it you need to use high-level practices that can be dangerous for you? This puts all people with malicious tulpas in a bad, if not hopeless, position.

Here is a case of drawing a created creature into itself:

Spoiler

The next type of psychic attack which we must consider is that conducted by means of artificial elementals. These are distinguished from thought-forms by the fact that, once formulated by the creative mind of the magician, they possess a distinct and independent life of their own, though strictly conditioned as to nature by the concept of their creator. The life of these creatures is akin to that of an electric battery, it slowly leaks out by means of radiation, and unless recharged periodically, will finally weaken and die out. The whole question of the making, charging, recharging, or destruction of these artificial elementals is an important one in practical occultism.

The artificial elemental is constructed by forming a clear- cut image in the imagination of the creature it is intended to create, ensouling it with something of the corresponding aspect of one's own being, and then invoking into it the appropriate natural force. This method can be used for good as well as evil, and "guardian angels" are formed in this way. It is said that dying women, anxious concerning the welfare of their children, frequently form them unconsciously.

I myself once had an exceedingly nasty experience in which I formulated a were-wolf accidentally. Unpleasant as the incident was, I think it may be just as well to give it publicity, for it shows what may happen when an insufficiently disciplined and purified nature is handling occult forces.

I had received serious injury from someone who, at considerable cost to myself, I had disinterestedly helped, and I was sorely tempted to retaliate. Lying on my bed resting one afternoon, I was brooding over my resentment, and while so brooding, drifted towards the borders of sleep. There came to my mind the thought of casting off all restraints and going berserk. The ancient Nordic myths rose before me, and I thought of Fenris, the Wolf-horror of the North.Immediately I felt a curious drawing-out sensation from my solar plexus, and there materialised beside me on the bed a large wolf. It was a well-materialised ectoplasmic form. Like Z., it was grey and colourless, and like him, it had weight.I could distinctly feel its back pressing against me as it lay beside me on the bed as a large dog might.

I knew nothing about the art of making elementals at that time, but had accidentally stumbled upon the right method -the brooding highly charged with emotion, the invocation of the appropriate natural force, and the condition betweens leeping and waking in which the etheric double readily extrudes.

I was horrified at what I had done, and knew I was in a tight corner and that everything depended upon my keeping my head. I had had enough experience of practical occultism to know that the thing I had called into visible manifestationcould be controlled by my will provided I did not panic; but that if I lost my nerve and it got the upper hand, I had a Frankenstein monster to cope with.

I stirred slightly, and the creature evidently objected to being disturbed, for it turned its long snout towards me over its shoulder, and snarled, showing its teeth. I had now "got the wind up" properly; but I knew that everything depended on my getting the upper hand and keeping it, and that the best thing I could do was to fight it out now, because the longer the Thing remained in existence, the stronger it would get, and the more difficult to disintegrate. So I drove my elbow into its hairy ectoplasmic ribs and said to it out loud:

"If you can't behave yourself, you will have to go on the floor," and pushed it off the bed.

Down it went, meek as a lamb, and changed from wolf to dog, to my great relief. Then the northern corner of the room appeared to fade away, and the creature went out through the gap.
I was far from happy, however, for I had a feeling that this was not the end of it, and my feeling was confirmed when next morning another member of my household reported that her sleep had been disturbed by dreams of wolves, and she had awakened in the night to see the eyes of a wild animal shining in the darkness in the corner of her room.

Now thoroughly alarmed, I went off to seek advice from one whom I have always looked upon as my teacher, and I was told that I had made this Thing out of my own substance by revengeful thoughts, and that it was really a part of myself extruded, and that I must at all costs recall it and reabsorb it into myself, at the same time forgoing my desire to"settle accounts" with the person who had injured me. Curiously enough, just at this time there came an opportunity most effectually to "settle" with my antagonist.

Fortunately for all concerned, I had enough sense left to see that I was at the dividing of the ways, and if I were not careful would take the first step on to the Left-hand Path. If I availed myself of the opportunity to give practical expression to my resentment, the wolf-form would be born into an independent existence, and there would be the devil to pay, literally as well as metaphorically. I received the distinct impression, and impressions are important things in psychic matters, for they often represent subconscious knowledge and experience, that once the wolf-impulse had found expression in action, the wolf-form would sever the psychic navel-cord that connected it with my solar plexus,and it would be no longer possible for me to absorb it.

The prospect was not a pleasant one. I had to forgo my dearly-loved revenge and allow harm to be done to me without defending myself, and I also had to summon and absorb a wolf-form which, to my psychic consciousness at any rate,looked unpleasantly tangible. Nor was it a situation in which I could either ask for assistance nor expect much sympathy. However, it had to be faced, and I knew that with every hour of the Thing's existence it would be harder to deal with, so I made the resolution to let the opportunity for revenge slip through my fingers, and at first dusk summoned the Creature. It came in through the northern corner of the room again (subsequently I learnt that the north was considered among the ancients as the evil quarter), and presented itself upon the hearthrug in quite a mild and domesticated mood. I obtained an excellent materialisation in the half-light, and could have sworn that a big Alsatian was standing there looking at me. It was tangible,even to the dog-like odour.

From it to me stretched a shadowy line of ectoplasm, one end was attached to my solar plexus, and the other disappeared in the shaggy fur of its belly, but I could not see the actual point of attachment. I began by an effort of the will and imagination to draw the life out of it along this silver cord, as if sucking lemonade up a straw. The wolf- form began to fade, the cord thickened and grew more substantial. A violent emotional upheaval started in myself; I felt the most furious impulses to go berserk and rend and tear anything and anybody that came to hand, like the Malay runningamok. I conquered this impulse with an effort, and the upheaval subsided. The wolf-form had now faded into as hapeless grey mist. This too absorbed along the silver cord. The tension relaxed and I found myself bathed in perspiration. That, as far as I know, was the end of the incident.I had had a sharp lesson, and a highly instructive one. It may not be convincing to other people, owing to the lack of corroborative evidence, but it was exceedingly evidential to me, and I put it on record for what it is worth to those who,having personal knowledge of these things, can see its significance.

Chapter 4

http://hpri.fullerton.edu/Community/documents/psychicSelfDefense.pdf

On 9/1/2019 at 9:01 PM, XenoFish said:

Your understanding of the subconscious is flawed. You are run by your subconscious 95% of the time with conscious choice being a 5%. What are you really afraid of? Are you afraid of the past, a person, yourself? Your subconscious reflects your inner thoughts and feelings, though repetition of those thought+feelings you have created a monster out of fear. You fear something. What do you fear?

The main theme of the manifestation of this thing is a rival, competitor, enemy, the only way to deal with it is to fight it. Perhaps this is due to those cases when I could not fend for myself in childhood. My tulpas use this image to annoy me.

However, I don't quite understand how solving problems with myself will help to solve problems with tulpas, as they seem like autonomous beings.

15 hours ago, Coil said:

Here is a case of drawing a created creature into itself:

Reveal hidden contents

The next type of psychic attack which we must consider is that conducted by means of artificial elementals. These are distinguished from thought-forms by the fact that, once formulated by the creative mind of the magician, they possess a distinct and independent life of their own, though strictly conditioned as to nature by the concept of their creator. The life of these creatures is akin to that of an electric battery, it slowly leaks out by means of radiation, and unless recharged periodically, will finally weaken and die out. The whole question of the making, charging, recharging, or destruction of these artificial elementals is an important one in practical occultism.

The artificial elemental is constructed by forming a clear- cut image in the imagination of the creature it is intended to create, ensouling it with something of the corresponding aspect of one's own being, and then invoking into it the appropriate natural force. This method can be used for good as well as evil, and "guardian angels" are formed in this way. It is said that dying women, anxious concerning the welfare of their children, frequently form them unconsciously.

I myself once had an exceedingly nasty experience in which I formulated a were-wolf accidentally. Unpleasant as the incident was, I think it may be just as well to give it publicity, for it shows what may happen when an insufficiently disciplined and purified nature is handling occult forces.

I had received serious injury from someone who, at considerable cost to myself, I had disinterestedly helped, and I was sorely tempted to retaliate. Lying on my bed resting one afternoon, I was brooding over my resentment, and while so brooding, drifted towards the borders of sleep. There came to my mind the thought of casting off all restraints and going berserk. The ancient Nordic myths rose before me, and I thought of Fenris, the Wolf-horror of the North.Immediately I felt a curious drawing-out sensation from my solar plexus, and there materialised beside me on the bed a large wolf. It was a well-materialised ectoplasmic form. Like Z., it was grey and colourless, and like him, it had weight.I could distinctly feel its back pressing against me as it lay beside me on the bed as a large dog might.

I knew nothing about the art of making elementals at that time, but had accidentally stumbled upon the right method -the brooding highly charged with emotion, the invocation of the appropriate natural force, and the condition betweens leeping and waking in which the etheric double readily extrudes.

I was horrified at what I had done, and knew I was in a tight corner and that everything depended upon my keeping my head. I had had enough experience of practical occultism to know that the thing I had called into visible manifestationcould be controlled by my will provided I did not panic; but that if I lost my nerve and it got the upper hand, I had a Frankenstein monster to cope with.

I stirred slightly, and the creature evidently objected to being disturbed, for it turned its long snout towards me over its shoulder, and snarled, showing its teeth. I had now "got the wind up" properly; but I knew that everything depended on my getting the upper hand and keeping it, and that the best thing I could do was to fight it out now, because the longer the Thing remained in existence, the stronger it would get, and the more difficult to disintegrate. So I drove my elbow into its hairy ectoplasmic ribs and said to it out loud:

"If you can't behave yourself, you will have to go on the floor," and pushed it off the bed.

Down it went, meek as a lamb, and changed from wolf to dog, to my great relief. Then the northern corner of the room appeared to fade away, and the creature went out through the gap.
I was far from happy, however, for I had a feeling that this was not the end of it, and my feeling was confirmed when next morning another member of my household reported that her sleep had been disturbed by dreams of wolves, and she had awakened in the night to see the eyes of a wild animal shining in the darkness in the corner of her room.

Now thoroughly alarmed, I went off to seek advice from one whom I have always looked upon as my teacher, and I was told that I had made this Thing out of my own substance by revengeful thoughts, and that it was really a part of myself extruded, and that I must at all costs recall it and reabsorb it into myself, at the same time forgoing my desire to"settle accounts" with the person who had injured me. Curiously enough, just at this time there came an opportunity most effectually to "settle" with my antagonist.

Fortunately for all concerned, I had enough sense left to see that I was at the dividing of the ways, and if I were not careful would take the first step on to the Left-hand Path. If I availed myself of the opportunity to give practical expression to my resentment, the wolf-form would be born into an independent existence, and there would be the devil to pay, literally as well as metaphorically. I received the distinct impression, and impressions are important things in psychic matters, for they often represent subconscious knowledge and experience, that once the wolf-impulse had found expression in action, the wolf-form would sever the psychic navel-cord that connected it with my solar plexus,and it would be no longer possible for me to absorb it.

The prospect was not a pleasant one. I had to forgo my dearly-loved revenge and allow harm to be done to me without defending myself, and I also had to summon and absorb a wolf-form which, to my psychic consciousness at any rate,looked unpleasantly tangible. Nor was it a situation in which I could either ask for assistance nor expect much sympathy. However, it had to be faced, and I knew that with every hour of the Thing's existence it would be harder to deal with, so I made the resolution to let the opportunity for revenge slip through my fingers, and at first dusk summoned the Creature. It came in through the northern corner of the room again (subsequently I learnt that the north was considered among the ancients as the evil quarter), and presented itself upon the hearthrug in quite a mild and domesticated mood. I obtained an excellent materialisation in the half-light, and could have sworn that a big Alsatian was standing there looking at me. It was tangible,even to the dog-like odour.

From it to me stretched a shadowy line of ectoplasm, one end was attached to my solar plexus, and the other disappeared in the shaggy fur of its belly, but I could not see the actual point of attachment. I began by an effort of the will and imagination to draw the life out of it along this silver cord, as if sucking lemonade up a straw. The wolf- form began to fade, the cord thickened and grew more substantial. A violent emotional upheaval started in myself; I felt the most furious impulses to go berserk and rend and tear anything and anybody that came to hand, like the Malay runningamok. I conquered this impulse with an effort, and the upheaval subsided. The wolf-form had now faded into as hapeless grey mist. This too absorbed along the silver cord. The tension relaxed and I found myself bathed in perspiration. That, as far as I know, was the end of the incident.I had had a sharp lesson, and a highly instructive one. It may not be convincing to other people, owing to the lack of corroborative evidence, but it was exceedingly evidential to me, and I put it on record for what it is worth to those who,having personal knowledge of these things, can see its significance.

Chapter 4

http://hpri.fullerton.edu/Community/documents/psychicSelfDefense.pdf

Yes, I read it. A good way to absorb the created thoughtform, but again, it feels like it is designed for an experienced occultist like most methods I read about.I don’t know if I will ever have to use such techniques.

Another small passage that baffles people unconnected with occultism: (At least they made a warning here.)

Spoiler

‘In dealing with a thought-form, always bear in mind that it is the product of the imagination, and is in no sense self- existent. What the imagination has made the imagination can unmake. If the maker of a thought-form has thought it into existence by picturing it imaginatively, you can equally well think it out of existence by picturing it clearly and imagining it bursting into a thousand fragments, or going up in flames, or dissolving into water and being absorbed by the soil. That which is thought into existence by the imagination can be thought out of existence by the imagination. If what was taken for a thought-form resists destruction by this method, it is probably an artificial elemental. Now there are two such elementals, one kind being ensouled by the invocation of elemental essence into a thought-form, and the other by the projection of something of the magician's own nature into it. If it is ensouled by elemental essence, the use of the Pentagram will serve to banish it; but if it is of the kind that is ensouled by the magician's own force, another method must be used, known as absorption.

Now absorption is a very high-grade method, and its successful use depends upon the state of consciousness of the user. Each individual has to decide for himself whether in any given case at a given moment he is in a fit state to attempt it. Unless he can completely steady his own vibrations and arrive at a state of perfect serenity and freedom from all sense of effort, he should not make the attempt.’

Just mentally melt/destroy this thing and/or resolve your personal issues. No one will give you a quick fix for this. You put time and effort in creating it, you'll have to put time and effort into destroying it. No one can do it for you.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Enillium said:

Yes, I read it. A good way to absorb the created thoughtform, but again, it feels like it is designed for an experienced occultist like most methods I read about.I don’t know if I will ever have to use such techniques.

Then,all I can advise you is not to obey the voices of these entities and gain self-confidence as a person loses when he refuses to struggle. You can do some kind of sport to better control your body.

The subconscious mind is just a conscious area nurtured by us but it is hidden from us. What we put into it then breaks into our external consciousness.

On 8/29/2019 at 3:45 PM, Enillium said:

(Please tell me if you know any sites or resources where I could write with such a problem. I really don't know where to get help.)

Ancient cultures had ways of dealing with this that might be helpful to you.

One "modern" solution used by New Age practitioners would be to buy/make Dreamcatchers and wear a dreamcatcher pendant.  Any time you feel the tulpa attacking, touch the dreamcatcher and visualize it reaching out to drag the tulpa down into it.  Dreamcatchers can be easily purified by putting them in a ring of salt (table salt is fine) and leave it where the rays of the moon can bathe it.

The other way is to make a paper version of a "demon bowl" catcher.  Write a banishing spell (this is a classic Latin one from the Middle Ages) on a piece of paper... but instead of writing it out line by line, keep turning the paper as you write so that it turns into a spiral.  In the center, draw a cage.  Ancients believed that demons would be compelled to read the words and end up trapped in the center.  The "demon catcher"/demon bowl would then be broken or destroyed.

Here's a sample spell: https://wiccanspells.info/exorcism-spell-latin-prayer-incantation/

Wikipedia has a picture and more information about demon bowls: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incantation_bowl

They don't have to be pottery.  Paper works just fine.

• Like 2

On 8/30/2019 at 5:45 AM, Enillium said:

I would like advice on a not very standard situation that happened in my life.

The fact is that several years ago I became interested in the practice of tulpa. I read that this is a Tibetan practice of creating sustained auditory hallucinations, through certain mental techniques, and I have seen many guides for creating something like this. Now it has become quite a popular topic on online forums. For this, it was not necessary to have any special mental abilities. And the prospect of having a kind companion looked very tempting. And I decided to try.

Over time, I began to hear voices, but they were very negative, I spent a lot of time trying to make friends or come to terms with them, as local guides advised, but all my attempts were in vain.

They completely hate me and were malicious from the start. And they constantly say all sorts of nastiness and nonsense like "we will control your body" and etc. If they could get rid of me, they would immediately do it.

And they really prevent me from living a normal life. I know that I have the exact intention to get rid of them. But I don’t know if I have enough strength to do this on my own. I cannot even imagine how. The tulpa creation guides do not specify what to do if the situation becomes very bad. Rather, they did not anticipate this option at all. Tulpa will always be your friend, they said. It probably sounds silly now, but then I was completely sure that nothing like that would happen to me. And now I feel caught in a canonical devilish trap. On the Internet, I was advised to just ignore the voices, but it seems to me that this is a basic thing that you can do and no more. I do not know who could help me in this situation.

There are special techniques to invoke possession by the tulpa described on tulpamancy related sites. According to the description of those who experienced this, it very much resembles the usual spiritual possession. Unfortunately, I notice some symptoms of such activity that bother me a little. My body periodically makes involuntary movements despite the fact that I did not give the order to move one or another limb. It’s very much like my tulpas are trying to gain control of my body by force.

I visited the doctor, and he said that he could not help because he did not see signs of illness. More and more makes me believe that this is the result of unsuccessful practice, to which I was not ready and my own mistakes.

Could you give me advice on what to do with this? Should I look for ways to fight and get rid of it? Or do something else?

(Please tell me if you know any sites or resources where I could write with such a problem. I really don't know where to get help.)

Here is something you can try, it is said to work very well:

How to get rid of a tulpa

If you’ve created a tulpa and you want to GET RID of it, or stop interacting with it, there are some things you can do. Some people create a tulpa at a young age and have it for YEARS in their life. Then at some point they decide to stop talking to it but they find it doesn’t go away.

This is not a problem and there are some easy ways to get rid of a tulpa. The main one is to meditate and think about your tulpa. Imagine it there in front of you but then practice seeing it inside a white shield of light. When the shield is up, you can’t hear it. It can’t interact with you.

Practice every day seeing it inside the shield until it's unable to make a sound in your mind with the shield is up. This will help you to remove the bonds between it and you. It could take a while, probably longer than it took you to make it, to remove it. But this method will work, just like the method you used to create it.You have the power its right in your subconscious mind.

I forgot to ask did you use a sigil when you created your Tupla, if so have it out in front of you while meditating to remove your Tupla. Since to my knowledge Tuplas are the representation of your Sigil, use it as the focus point that represents your Tupla.

Good Luck, you made it you have to destroy it.

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 1

its boring for me at times  being a skeptic im never haunted by anything,

my thoughts, rent the movie "dinner for schmucks" pay attention to the mind control scene,

none of this stuff is conscience, autonomous entities, it starts, exists and ends in the mind of the believer, so like the character in that silly movie, take your power back, and stop the make believe.

and if you cant do it yourself seek some professinal mental health care.

Edited by the13bats

On 8/29/2019 at 4:45 PM, Enillium said:

The fact is that several years ago I became interested in the practice of tulpa. I read that this is a Tibetan practice of creating sustained auditory hallucinations, through certain mental techniques, and I have seen many guides for creating something like this. Now it has become quite a popular topic on online forums. For this, it was not necessary to have any special mental abilities. And the prospect of having a kind companion looked very tempting. And I decided to try.

Over time, I began to hear voices, but they were very negative, I spent a lot of time trying to make friends or come to terms with them, as local guides advised, but all my attempts were in vain.

They completely hate me and were malicious from the start. And they constantly say all sorts of nastiness and nonsense like "we will control your body" and etc. If they could get rid of me, they would immediately do it.

And they really prevent me from living a normal life. I know that I have the exact intention to get rid of them. But I don’t know if I have enough strength to do this on my own. I cannot even imagine how. The tulpa creation guides do not specify what to do if the situation becomes very bad. Rather, they did not anticipate this option at all. Tulpa will always be your friend, they said. It probably sounds silly now, but then I was completely sure that nothing like that would happen to me. And now I feel caught in a canonical devilish trap. On the Internet, I was advised to just ignore the voices, but it seems to me that this is a basic thing that you can do and no more. I do not know who could help me in this situation.

There are special techniques to invoke possession by the tulpa described on tulpamancy related sites. According to the description of those who experienced this, it very much resembles the usual spiritual possession. Unfortunately, I notice some symptoms of such activity that bother me a little. My body periodically makes involuntary movements despite the fact that I did not give the order to move one or another limb. It’s very much like my tulpas are trying to gain control of my body by force.

I visited the doctor, and he said that he could not help because he did not see signs of illness. More and more makes me believe that this is the result of unsuccessful practice, to which I was not ready and my own mistakes.

Could you give me advice on what to do with this? Should I look for ways to fight and get rid of it? Or do something else?

I heard tibetan monks have practiced lucid dream techniques for thousands of years. (can find some info on dream views.com) That's a very long time! I assume they know what they are doing. I'm very skeptical how their techniques (inducing hallucinations/dreams environments) apply universally. Even guy who scientifically proved lucid dreaming had difficulty with getting test subjects to induce lucid dreams at will (if interested believe study was called wilds vs dilds-dream initiated lucid dreams-steven laberge) Your doctor said he did not see signs of mental illness???? If this is a chronic issue, I'm very, very, confused. Get a new doctor, preferably SHOW HIM this post, asap!. Whether psychological or paranormal  I've heard numerous stories from family, friends, wiccans, ghost hunters, who seek out "companion" and **** goes south very fast..even to the point of entering psychiatric facility. (just realized its past my bedtime) good luck.

Edited by Bed of chaos

20 hours ago, Bed of chaos said:

I heard tibetan monks have practiced lucid dream techniques for thousands of years.

Tibetan Buddhism has only been around for about 1300 years.  

6 minutes ago, Piney said:

Tibetan Buddhism has only been around for about 1300 years.  

Tibetan dream yoga is the original form of lucid dreaming documented for at least 1000 years (not thousands world-of-lucid-dreaming.com) my bad.

4 minutes ago, Bed of chaos said:

Tibetan dream yoga is the original form of lucid dreaming documented for at least 1000 years (not thousands world-of-lucid-dreaming.com) my bad.

Trul Khor is not "Dream Yoga". It's just a Vajrayana form of Yoga. 

If your thinking of the 5 Rites they were invented by a Theosophist  con-artist in 1939. 

• 1 month later...

any luck with this? I'm in a similar situation, making a lot of progress though. those automatic responses can be a pain sometimes, reminding myself i don't have to confirm anything with myself. i now see them as just me, those responses, but the patterns are still there, but now in my voice and not the characters'. yes, right, that's right... working on stopping those. also those bodily jerks and twitches seem to come out when I'm meditating (it does stop me from getting distracted though, ADHD) and during my smoke sessions. making progress with that too, but it's not easy. if you want to work on this together let me know. using hypnosis to counter and rewrite these patterns has been a huge help. "recognizing the fact that I was parroting the whole time" was the big life saver here. remembering that I always blamed myself for all the messed up things in my life, i was creating a new character/tulpa one after another trying to blame all the self hatred and disappointment on someone else thinking these characters wouldn't say that. when it was just me the whole time.

Edited by Aeterna

1 hour ago, Aeterna said:

any luck with this? I'm in a similar situation, making a lot of progress though. those automatic responses can be a pain sometimes, reminding myself i don't have to confirm anything with myself. i now see them as just me, those responses, but the patterns are still there, but now in my voice and not the characters'. yes, right, that's right... working on stopping those. also those bodily jerks and twitches seem to come out when I'm meditating (it does stop me from getting distracted though, ADHD) and during my smoke sessions. making progress with that too, but it's not easy. if you want to work on this together let me know. using hypnosis to counter and rewrite these patterns has been a huge help. "recognizing the fact that I was parroting the whole time" was the big life saver here. remembering that I always blamed myself for all the messed up things in my life, i was creating a new character/tulpa one after another trying to blame all the self hatred and disappointment on someone else thinking these characters wouldn't say that. when it was just me the whole time.

Well, my progress is depressingly minimal. Admittedly, I'm a little afraid to take aggressive action against them. The reason is their numerical advantage and the fact that they seem to be very developed (= strong?) tulpas. Since I am not a very experienced practitioner there is a chance that I will only worsen the situation or somehow help them hurt me. Sounds a little paranoid. I try to convince myself that this is just the work of my unconscious, but so far it is too well imitating the effect of "independent" personalities and not going to reduce it. They seem to act and think in parallel with my flow of thoughts. I still feel the influence of my pattern on their speech, even though they are trying to develop their own.

I would greatly appreciate any help or cooperation.

4 hours ago, Enillium said:

Well, my progress is depressingly minimal. Admittedly, I'm a little afraid to take aggressive action against them. The reason is their numerical advantage and the fact that they seem to be very developed (= strong?) tulpas. Since I am not a very experienced practitioner there is a chance that I will only worsen the situation or somehow help them hurt me. Sounds a little paranoid. I try to convince myself that this is just the work of my unconscious, but so far it is too well imitating the effect of "independent" personalities and not going to reduce it. They seem to act and think in parallel with my flow of thoughts. I still feel the influence of my pattern on their speech, even though they are trying to develop their own.

I would greatly appreciate any help or cooperation.

You shouldn't try to harm them, they're you, parts of you that you separated from yourself through self hypnosis. I learned that I was being an ******* to myself for many years and I need to learn to respect and love myself. and know that they can never hurt you, they won't cause duh, it's you and hurting you would be hurting all of you. all they can do is annoy you, that's it.

step 1: finding the holes in the story/day-dream recognize that they are you and only you and no one else but you.

*stop using we, us, them, instead use; me, I    example: but he said, or but she said, instead, correct yourself before you finish the thought; but I said... 

*look for the holes in the story, the characters, you need heavy analysis and logic here. look at the illogical stuff and point it out to yourself, this was a life saver for me and how I first started to get myself out of the loops without even knowing I was doing it. really love how my brain works. you can make yours work like this too. just use the scientific approach.

step 2: remember when you first parroted, and remember that you still are parroting them. you never stopped parroting them, you merely forgot (convinced yourself) that you are no longer parroting them. after this, for me the voices started to sound like me again, my voice. the responses were still automatic, but I've mostly stopped it or am able to stop it when the hypnotic triggers start; preventing myself from entering a hypnotic loop. I can stop the words before they start now, and the mental images i can freeze, like hitting pause on the remote. then i picture the images dissembling into pixels/dots/sand flowing towards me; back into my brain, like data falling into a black-hole re-absorbing my parts.

step 3: hypnosis and meditation, hypnosis got us into this mess, it can also get us out of it. it has been working for me.

recognize that when you interact with them, specially during possession/switching or a conversation; you are entering a trance state and you need to get out of it. I came up with a custom one where i breath and count to 3 and snap my fingers up to 3 times to wake up. these videos are a good start. I was always in control during switching and if i don't like what they're doing I could always take back control. always know that you are stronger than all of them. you are the host, the brain, the one who's in charge and you can do whatever you want. you just need to remind yourself; put up notes to remind yourself.

there's also one for a soft reset which i've used. Nimja has other fun videos, one where you can't speak for up to two hours, i only agreed on 1 hour so, I was able to break the hypnosis after 1 hour. you have to agree to the hypnotic suggestion before it can take hold. believe in the power of your mind, you are not some weak piece of crap people can use like a doormat, specially the thought-forms in your head.

now these ones really do help, I always feel amazing after these and am able to exercise and go out and eat at parks etc.

and this one, really helps empower myself, recognizing my strengths

he has others too which are helpful, I also use the one for ADHD and there's one for OCD.

this one helps me get to sleep; usually works unless i get distracted by outside noises

there are also others from the same person, really nice ones, no background music/binaural beats though.

I'm still working on how to make recordings like these, customized for myself, I'll share those with you when I get around to making them.

step 4: break the patterns

I was on a broke version of the keto diet, when I didn't have the cash for food, id just eat 40% - 50% of my daily macros and no veggies, this was bad, after a while, this is when I first started to hear a voice, then I chased the voices through tulpamancy... big mistake... eventually i was around 6% body fat and malnourished. and they started to get aggressive with me. they or I devised a scenario where they would leave forever (I thought it was their idea, I knew I couldn't survive like this in these dissociated hypnotic states) I didn't want them to go cause well... rock bottom, had no friends online or rl anymore. but the next day they were still there... until I recognized them for what they were. just me. there were times when Id try to bring 1 back, but then I would feel anxious, scared etc. then I kept working on stopping the daydream, the fantasy. I started eating carbs again (not bingeing, just eating smart) milk, sweet potatoes, salads, veggies etc. and ice cream once in a while, some chocolate for lunch (like 2 or 3 of those chocolate walnut balls) peanut-butter that has sugar and bread, sometimes rice.

my point is, you need to break the patterns; go on walks (i go on bike rides), eat lunch at a park. work out, do yoga and lift weights, try to find people who are not toxic and talk to them. that's a hard one for me, my family = toxic people, but I try anyway, always ends well when I catch them in a good mood. if not in a good mood, I just leave the room without them noticing. I go on this discord server for introverts and chat, really helps when it's not you replying to yourself haha (did some of my forcing that way with pluralbot). that's physical patterns you need to break by changing your daily routine to something new. now for mental patterns, you need to learn to think differently, that would be step 3. if you can convince yourself that there are imaginary people living in your head, you can convince yourself that you are not the piece of crap you believe yourself to be. I know I'm not, not anymore anyway. People have been mean to me, after a while I started to believe them, That's the most important part you need to change. then there's the religious and media brainwashing... Also, try a new language, read more, create new thought patterns, learn new things. I used to wake up to the thought patterns having conversations with each other, now I sometimes wake up to myself having a conversation with myself. weird but I know it's just me and my thoughts. I'm getting there, one day at a time, there will be bad days, but mostly good ones.

I think I covered most of it, might add more stuff when I remember. if you have more questions feel free to ask. just remember this one thing, write it on a piece of paper and tape it to the wall, I did.

Take control of your Life, The instant you take control, Interesting things will happen. I guarantee it...

-quote that stuck with me from Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency

things I've been learning about/researching and really into:

learning japanese, electronics (trying to make a TDCS machine) hypnosis (I want to do hypnosis videos, become a hypnotist), AI (learning how to code using python/pycharm) drawing/sketching (one of the things I managed to pick up again and keep at it through tulpamancy, still doing it)

one good thing about tulpamancy, learning about my parts. processing my trauma, and who i am and who i can be. I just need to do the work and not doubt myself.

Edited by Aeterna

forgot this; wouldn't let me edit anymore.

this goes under step 1

*start a journal, I have two, one is about my experiences with this mess, and a dream journal.

On 10/27/2019 at 3:55 AM, Aeterna said:

forgot this; wouldn't let me edit anymore.

this goes under step 1

*start a journal, I have two, one is about my experiences with this mess, and a dream journal.

I feel that what you are saying is essentially right. I remember the first time I started parroting.

Then I changed my thinking, having developed the habit of talking to myself. As a result, I achieved a result when the answer came almost instantly. I kind of split into 2 parts and could talk like that for a long time without any problems. But, as you said, it was always me. I felt that at the other side I myself came up with an answer based on my speech pattern and way of thinking. And although they were automatic, they did not speak for themselves and could not play the character with whom I spoke.

Later, when I got acquainted with modern tulpamancy guides, I used a different approach. I knew (or suggested to myself) that my past experiments definitely led to the creation of the tulpa and just expected to hear someone who I created, was 100% sure that they exist and are trying to tell me something. As a result, I really began to hear fragments of phrases that grew into persistent auditory hallucinations. These are not the characters I expected to hear. Only 2 of them were called my characters (or were similar to them), but besides them there were others. I can only guess how they appeared. Their voices are not so easy to control as ordinary thoughts; At most, I can skip past the ears, what they said, not grasping the meaning. After a year of trying to ignore their voices, it became much easier for me to do this and prevent to attempts to invade my mindspace, but I never managed to interrupt their speech by force.

Regarding hypnosis, have you used suggestion to suppress their activity?

On 9/11/2019 at 11:10 PM, Piney said:

Trul Khor is not "Dream Yoga". It's just a Vajrayana form of Yoga. 

If your thinking of the 5 Rites they were invented by a Theosophist  con-artist in 1939. 

Sorry I'm late. I know absolutely nothing about yoga. Is lucid dreaming considered yoga? I dont know..perhaps. Lucid dreaming in general has been reported for thousands of years (aristotle..many others) u probably already know this. Anyway i am somewhat familiar w basic lucid dreaming induction methods and techniques .Things like reality checks, recall aids, rem masks, ect. I'm friendly with some guys/gals who run lucid dreaming sites. Not that I consider it anything special (there's probably thousands of others w same interests). Different folks, different strokes.

Edited by Bed of chaos
  • Like 1

On 8/29/2019 at 9:45 PM, Enillium said:

Your created spirit entity wants attention from you.

It is easier to get negative attention than positive. All it needs to do is threaten you or annoy you and you give it attention. Stop paying it attention and it will start to dissolve away.

Alternatively make a deal with it where you will provide attention in return for favours.