Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How to get rid from the tibetan tulpa/spirit?

Enillium

2 hours ago, RabidMongoose said:

Your created spirit entity wants attention from you.

It is easier to get negative attention than positive. All it needs to do is threaten you or annoy you and you give it attention. Stop paying it attention and it will start to dissolve away.

Alternatively make a deal with it where you will provide attention in return for favours.

I do not have the opportunity to make a deal for certain reasons. On the other hand, I tryed not to pay attention to them for a year. Now it’s much easier to do, but it doesn’t affect the voices. They have not weakened or lost their abilities. I understand that this is a long-term task, but it would be nice to find alternative ways if ignoring will not produce results.

21 minutes ago, Enillium said:

I do not have the opportunity to make a deal for certain reasons. On the other hand, I tryed not to pay attention to them for a year. Now it’s much easier to do, but it doesn’t affect the voices. They have not weakened or lost their abilities. I understand that this is a long-term task, but it would be nice to find alternative ways if ignoring will not produce results.

Have you tried a psychiatrist? Therapist maybe?

• Thanks 1

The Tulpa is a is a split in your subconscious. Or you might visualize as a bubble personality. If you have managed to create one, In a lot of ways it is it’s own personality separate from you. You can try some of the ways that people recommend here. Ultimately the bubble has the be reintegrated. What you have said concerns me because you don’t want the personality making its way into your own personal ego. You should get rid of it. If nothing works, you probably should see a psychotherapist and tell them that you May have created a disassociation issue. Shamanic work can help too and it would be much faster. A shaman can take you into the place that the Tulpa is and you can take action to get it to leave. Depending on how stubborn it is, you May have to actually kill it.  

Edited by White Crane Feather

On 10/31/2019 at 1:19 AM, XenoFish said:

Have you tried a psychiatrist? Therapist maybe?

Yes, a lot of them. Some of them do not consider this to be something serious and simply prescribe sedatives. Others make crazy eyes and prescribe all the drugs in the world, just to be sure. The most adequate of them said that he can give me potent drugs that will make me a fat zombie and put an end to my career, but he does not see the point in this, because I do not have pronounced symptoms that need to be treated immediately. Most likely he does not know what to do with voices or autonomous movements in the limbs or simply ignores them. He advised just to learn how to live with it, to perceive all the inconveniences as a fee for what I did with myself and sometimes to come for an examination. He recommended treatment only if this problem would really interfere with life and function normally. As if you really have to be very very sure that you need to treat this, since the side effect will be serious. And as I understand it, there is no guarantee that this will help, since they have no direct method to cure hallucinations. Therapists quickly rejected my assumptions about DID, since, according to them, it is impossible to provoke this disease in oneself with a simple imagination. 

On 10/31/2019 at 1:54 AM, White Crane Feather said:

The Tulpa is a is a split in your subconscious. Or you might visualize as a bubble personality. If you have managed to create one, In a lot of ways it is it’s own personality separate from you. You can try some of the ways that people recommend here. Ultimately the bubble has the be reintegrated. What you have said concerns me because you don’t want the personality making its way into your own personal ego. You should get rid of it. If nothing works, you probably should see a psychotherapist and tell them that you May have created a disassociation issue. Shamanic work can help too and it would be much faster. A shaman can take you into the place that the Tulpa is and you can take action to get it to leave. Depending on how stubborn it is, you May have to actually kill it.  

It sounds fantastic to me. I am a curious if I can ever find such a shaman who will help me in such practices. But, it seems that, as Not A Rockstar said, the only masters out there are the ones who learned how to become their own shrinks and medics.

Edited by Enillium

1 hour ago, Enillium said:

Yes, a lot of them. Some of them do not consider this to be something serious and simply prescribe sedatives. Others make crazy eyes and prescribe all the drugs in the world, just to be sure. The most adequate of them said that he can give me potent drugs that will make me a fat zombie and put an end to my career, but he does not see the point in this, because I do not have pronounced symptoms that need to be treated immediately. Most likely he does not know what to do with voices or autonomous movements in the limbs or simply ignores them. He advised just to learn how to live with it, to perceive all the inconveniences as a fee for what I did with myself and sometimes to come for an examination. He recommended treatment only if this problem would really interfere with life and function normally. As if you really have to be very very sure that you need to treat this, since the side effect will be serious. And as I understand it, there is no guarantee that this will help, since they have no direct method to cure hallucinations. Therapists quickly rejected my assumptions about DID, since, according to them, it is impossible to provoke this disease in oneself with a simple imagination. 

It sounds fantastic to me. I am a curious if I can ever find such a shaman who will help me in such practices. But, it seems that, as Not A Rockstar said, the only masters out there are the ones who learned how to become their own shrinks and medics.

Look at the astral projection tutorials here on UM. If you can become adept at entering altered states of consciousness, you can gain access to your subconscious and confront the  tulpa. You don’t necessarily need a shaman, and real ones are hard to find, you need only to have the tools to face the issue in a real manner. Be warned. It’s likely to be intense, and not recommended for the meek.