Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Minnesota UFO incident remembered 40 yrs on

Still Waters

More than 300 people from across Minnesota and North Dakota attended the Marshall County Historical Society’s Tuesday, Aug. 27, 2019, commemoration of the Aug. 27, 1979, sighting of a UFO by then Marshall County Deputy Val Johnson.

Johnson was patrolling a Marshall County highway about 20 miles from Warren in the early hours of the morning of Monday, Aug. 27, 1979, when he encountered a bright light that appeared to be too high to be those of a semi-tractor trailer.

Johnson reported to Pete Bauer, then a Marshall County dispatcher that after he drove into the light, which was from 8 to 12 inches in diameter and hovering several feet above the ground, he lost consciousness. When Johnson woke up 30 minutes later, he had burns around his eyes and his patrol car was damaged.

https://www.grandforksherald.com/news/4635200-Dark-road-bright-light-remembered-40-years-after-Marshall-County-UFO-incident

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/minnesota-city-celebrates-40th-anniversary-of-odd-ufo-incident

• Like 2

How weird is this.  By the size of it, it could've been a drone, but obviously not during that era.  :o 

Not much to go on here, as with most of these cases we only have someone saying something. 

We are back to who is willing to take that famous leap of fath, based on nothing more than a guy flapping his lips.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Hazzard said:

Not much to go on here, as with most of these cases we only have someone saying something. 

We are back to who is willing to take that famous leap of fath, based on nothing more than a guy flapping his lips.

yep, the usual boring stuff:yes:

1 hour ago, Hazzard said:

years back i did a bit of research on this one and not a bit of damage to the car was unusual to me a lifelong gear head, it all very much could have been prosaic if not outright faked  it would take a huge leap o faith to believe this one was otherworldly.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• The title was changed to Minnesota UFO incident remembered 40 yrs on
5 hours ago, Hazzard said:

So in other words, the fact that Val Johnson was an on-patrol deputy sheriff means nothing. Ho hum.

Tell me, Hazzard, did the fact that his eyes have "welder's burn" mean nothing, too?

unbelievable. [shrugs shoulders]

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, the13bats said:

years back i did a bit of research on this one and not a bit of damage to the car was unusual to me a lifelong gear head, it all very much could have been prosaic if not outright faked  it would take a huge leap o faith to believe this one was otherworldly.

It does not have to be unusual damage, just damage that has to be accounted for. I am sure he would not be allowed to take the patrol car  out in that condition ie, broken wind shield and broken headlight - plus other damages. It obviously happened while he was on patrol.

this could be case of ball lightning, for example. but to say the guy is not credible just because he says things that anti-UFOlogists don't like hearing is quite unfair. They guy went through something yet unexplained. that's obvious.

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

So in other words, the fact that Val Johnson was an on-patrol deputy sheriff means nothing. Ho hum.

Tell me, Hazzard, did the fact that his eyes have "welder's burn" mean nothing, too?

unbelievable. [shrugs shoulders]

Listen, people with impressive job titles (military, police, doctors, pilots, presidents kings and queens) have all seen things they found extraordinary but in the end its simply someone telling a story, its not evidence of anything. And no, welders eyes isnt evidence of extraterrestrial visitors. You can get that from exposure to ultraviolet radiation (looking at the sun) or a photographers flood lamp, a sun lamp, or even a halogen desk lamp. 

So no, someone flapping their lips and welders eyes means absolutely nothing when it comes to proof that we are being visited by ET.

It might mean something to you credulous believers but not to the more logically thinking skepics.

Edited by Hazzard
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I live about 30 miles from where this event happened. Val Johnson's wife was my next-door neighbor when I was growing up in Greenbush, Minnesota. I've been to see the squad car in Warren several times. When you look at the collective damage in person it seems ridiculous that this was hoaxed because of the intricate nature of all the different point of damage on the car.

There is an incredible amount of ridiculous speculation/comments being made here by "skeptics." For example, were his eye burns checked by a "real doctor?"  Yes, they were! In fact, I know the doctor who checked his eyes. They had no explanation for what caused it. His eyes were bandages and salved for eight hours and cleared up after that time.

There are many other comments here that are ridiculous. as well, such as the damage was all just commonplace and would be easily hoaxed. A guy by the name of Meridian French was brought in to examine the windshield. He was a craft technician for the Ford motor company and a world expert on windshield damage. He spent his entire life examining damaged windshields on cars and could pinpoint the cause of any kind of damage to a windshield, be it a stone, grain of sand, BB gun or hail from the sky -- he said the cracked windshield could not be sourced to any known substance, only that it was made by a spherical object that hit the windshield -- the object was "solid" he said but it hit the glass with not enough force to crush the glass but with sufficient force to "bend the glass to the point of breaking  it" -- Mr. French said: "I have not seen anything like this before, it is extremely unusual."

That's just for starters -- how about his: The clock on the squad car lost 14 minutes of time. It stopped and started again for 14 minutes. Now get this: Officer Johnson's watch also stopped and started for 14 minutes! So there was 14 minutes of "missing time" as demonstrated by two separate time pieces.

I won't go into the many other anomalies -- but here is something else -- i still live in this area where I have worked as a newspaper reporter for many years.

About five years ago I interviewed a former Army Reserve helicopter pilot -- 40 years ago he was a Military Police officer being transferred from Alaska to Minnesota. He was making the drive from Alaska to Minnesota in his Chevy Nova along with his pregnant wife. A week after the Val Johnson incident, he was driving at night  and was driving through almost the exact same location as the incident -- he also encountered the mysterious ball of light -- just like Val Johnson, he thought it was possibly a downed aircraft in a farm field -- as he got closer, the ball of light jumped up and began to move toward him in his Chevy Nova, it then veered away -- he then began to "chase" the ball of light down the highway -- it was a high speed chase -- he and his wife came up close behind the object -- they said it looked like a solid sphere of glowing light, but has slightly different coloring toward the bottom 1/4 of the sphere ...

... the sphere then seemed to 'get miffed' and not liked being chased, so it reversed course and began to fly directly toward this guy in his Chevy Nova -- he and his pregnant wife got scared slowed, stopped and began to take off the other way and now the orb chased him down the highway ...

There is more to the story -- I wrote and published a news story about his a few years ago -- I'll try to find it and report it here -- but if Val Johnson just "hoaxed" the whole thing as skeptics here are saying, then you must say this second military police officer, who did not know Val Johnson or anything about the case, also decided to hoax a very similar account of a similar object in the same area -- for some odd reason ....

Edited by IronGhost
typo
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, IronGhost said:

When you look at the collective damage in person it seems ridiculous that this was hoaxed because of the intricate nature of all the different point of damage on the car.

Give me a hammer&your car and it will have the very same damages as the Ford within <3 minutes. I will do that for free (and with certificate).

There is an incredible amount of ridiculous speculation/comments being made here by "skeptics." For example, were his eye burns checked by a "real doctor?"  Yes, they were! In fact, I know the doctor who checked his eyes. They had no explanation for what caused it. His eyes were bandages and salved for eight hours and cleared up after that time.

It is a ridiculous speculation/comment to assume that an eye burn of unknown cause can only be caused by action of extraterrestrials.

It is a ridiculous speculation/comment to assume that an injury`s cause can be determined by medical experts all the time.

There are many other comments here that are ridiculous.

Of course, so I have to continue on yours.

... such as the damage was all just commonplace and would be easily hoaxed. A guy by the name of Meridian French was brought in to examine the windshield. He was a craft technician for the Ford motor company and a world expert on windshield damage. He spent his entire life examining damaged windshields on cars and could pinpoint the cause of any kind of damage to a windshield, be it a stone, grain of sand, BB gun or hail from the sky --

Please provide evidence Mr. "Meridian French"(sounds like a po** actor name btw)  to be a true person. Please provide the investigation report.

he said the cracked windshield could not be sourced to any known substance, only that it was made by a spherical object that hit the windshield -- the object was "solid" he said but it hit the glass with not enough force to crush the glass but with sufficient force to "bend the glass to the point of breaking  it" -- Mr. French said: "I have not seen anything like this before, it is extremely unusual."

Here a screenshot form the OP vid,:

mEjlUsS.png

Original image published in 1979 in Minnesota newspaper, red circles added into image by me:

LzoSHUM.jpg

As you can see there are at least 3 impact spots on the windshield. Please explain how an impacting spherical object a.) can cause 3-4 impact spots and b.) can cause 3-4 impact spots which dont fulfill geometrical spherical pattern. Furthermore, isnt it strange that all impact spots are within the radius, and in line, of the arm of a adult and that the spots are not direct in the line of sight which would allow to drive the car without visual problems after the stunt?

That's just for starters -- how about his: The clock on the squad car lost 14 minutes of time. It stopped and started again for 14 minutes. Now get this: Officer Johnson's watch also stopped and started for 14 minutes! So there was 14 minutes of "missing time" as demonstrated by two separate time pieces.

Prove it.

About five years ago I interviewed a former Army Reserve helicopter pilot -- 40 years ago he was a Military Police officer being transferred from Alaska to Minnesota. He was making the drive from Alaska to Minnesota in his Chevy Nova along with his pregnant wife. A week after the Val Johnson incident, he was driving at night  and was driving through almost the exact same location as the incident -- he also encountered the mysterious ball of light -- just like Val Johnson, he thought it was possibly a downed aircraft in a farm field -- as he got closer, the ball of light jumped up and began to move toward him in his Chevy Nova, it then veered away -- he then began to "chase" the ball of light down the highway -- it was a high speed chase -- he and his wife came up close behind the object -- they said it looked like a solid sphere of glowing light, but has slightly different coloring toward the bottom 1/4 of the sphere ...

... the sphere then seemed to 'get miffed' and not liked being chased, so it reversed course and began to fly directly toward this guy in his Chevy Nova -- he and his pregnant wife got scared slowed, stopped and began to take off the other way and now the orb chased him down the highway ...

Nice story, bro. "Helicopter pilot", must be authentic.

There is more to the story -- I wrote and published a news story about his a few years ago -- I'll try to find it and report it here -- but if Val Johnson just "hoaxed" the whole thing as skeptics here are saying, then you must say this second military police officer, who did not know Val Johnson or anything about the case, also decided to hoax a very similar account of a similar object in the same area -- for some odd reason ....

"Military police officer", must be authentic.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Thank you @IronGhost  for setting the record straight and showing the sceptics how thoroughly wrong they are.  :tsu:

no, he simply stated his biased unsubstantiated opinion, and the gullible jump.

50 minutes ago, IronGhost said:

For starters, here's a picture of Meridian French when he was in warren, MN, to study the windshield ...

You can see him talking about the windshield on this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFs3nrFfNXo&t=327s

Capture.PNG

For fact bender, here is what you claimed what Meridian said:

... he said the cracked windshield could not be sourced to any known substance, only that it was made by a spherical object that hit the windshield – the object was "solid" he said but it hit the glass with not enough force to crush the glass but with sufficient force to "bend the glass to the point of breaking  it" -- Mr. French said: "I have not seen anything like this before, it is extremely unusual."

Here is what Meridian said in the vid:

In order to analyze the fracture I´m convinced that the fractures as we see here were made by some type a blow from the outside of the glass by some firm probably hard object but with not sufficient force to crush the glass but enough force to bend the glass to the point of breaking it. I have not seen like this before, they are extremely unusual.

In a nutshell, you told BS.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

I am not at all surprized that some blind faith true believers ignorant to the ways vehicles can and are damaged want to jump and cling to the otherworldly, superstitious explanations.

A person can pound their chests about who they know or met and their credentials and who cares doesnt mean they are right, ego and sincerely doesnt mean a person cant be mistaken, wrong, hoaxed or full of bull.

Some guy i talked to decades back said blah blah blah, thats called a story too its not of any value except perhaps to the gullible blind true believer.

telling second hand accounts, opinions, stories of this or that known, unknown or unnamed person its not proof and if called evidence by reaching believers its very, very weak, 

list sources, names, documentation must be included for the sake of integrity and credibilty, without it its just hearsay and tales, any reporter worth his salt knows this.

There seems to be some people getting unduly buttchapped over my opinions on the johnson case, no need to, i never said he didnt see a bright round object he very well might have, but i see zero proof of it and he very well might have made up the whole thing and damaged the car himself i really do not know and neither does anyone except johnson.

Even though his account plays out very much like a scene from the major hit film of the era close encounters, As far as i know johnson never claimed it to be aliens even though a floating flying bright ball of light would be by defination a UFO, the UFO alien connections were given to the case by the folks who like to be 'ologists, and get ridiculous claiming UFO = alien, all it serves to do is distroy any possible credibilty and integrity that the case has real merits of perhaps a rare natural event like ball lightening.

anyone who has spent much time around cars sees the damage to johnsons car as rather boring mundain and could have been the result of countless eartly causes or hoaxing, to spew claims otherwise is just argument from ignorance.

a simple pebble can break a headlight or a beacon light, a quick Google hunt for a bio on an alleged world renown glass expert "Meridian French" the name reminds me of indrid cold, came up with zip so please post a link to his credentials. no, a link to allegly him on a 70s trash tabloid style claptrap tv show doesnt count. 

the breaks could have happened many prosaic ways and for some unknown self proclaimed expert to claim otherwise because he traced it to paper only shows me they are no glass expert or thats all made up embelishment to further an agenda, junkyards are full of such breaks, its not special,  ever seen a melted windscreen, now thats cool.

I have seen many causes of such breaks including small balls and fists, and that looks a great deal like multible hits from a ball peen hammer while standing on the side of the car while the hammer somewhat spherical not at all bright or paranormal, 

the bent antenna i already gave a detailed rundown on that but physics didnt stop on his antenna and that bend can be copied 100% by bending by hand, nothing otherworldly needed, but the bend didnt happen as claimed.

His eye injures, i dont know the dr who examined him, i havent seen his documented published report, but allegedly 8 hours for ointment to cure it, if it happened it wasnt very bad, thats "if", and if it was ball lightening i very much could see it causing welder type burns, zero paranormal there.

missing time? very weak, auto clocks of that time were notoriously unreliable, i havent seen the chain or provenance that proves both his watch and the cars clock stopped and started together and i never will  but i could believe his car clock being off a mere 14 mins and him setting his watch wrong by his car clock, its impossible to prove both time pieces stopped then started together, unless you see both stop and start, i can set my phones time back 14 mins doesnt mean im missing that time. 

Im far from impressed he refused to take a lie detector test, while it doesnt prove things he claims if passed it sure helps, to me refusing is something an unsure person would do, or a hoaxer.

Do i believe hoax is the cut and dried proven answer? no, but i also do not believe things happened the way johnson claimed because of little holes in his story and what i know of cars, not from being told stories but from personal hands on experence of 40 plus years being a gear head,

my point is only there is zero in this case to prove anything otherworldy, even if rare ball lightening was involved it doesnt fill in the holes that point to hoax for me, as im not a blind faith true believer, if you believe his tale thats fine.

if my opinions upset you thats a you problem
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, toast said:

For fact bender, here is what you claimed what Meridian said:

Here is what Meridian said in the vid:

In a nutshell, you told BS.

In the late 70s early 80s there were a lot of drive in theaters still around, many times these were the place the younger crowd gathered to hang out and sitting on the hood leaning back on the windscreen was common as was a but too much pressure and a busted glass, and the breaks looked very much like johnsons,

on my 69 vette about 5 years ago i swapped on an intake that was too tall for the stock hood, so for the time being i just left the hood unlatched to give it room, ( vette hoods are hinged at the front ) i had a plastic zombie hand that i slipped under the drivers side lower outer windscreen edge, and damned if the pressure of the hood on the hand didnt break my glass,

i will not be convinced that johnsons broken glass is at all unusual.

• Like 2

Anyway ... I should also add that sighting of orb or orb-like objects are extremely common here in the NW corner of Minnesota. As a journalist, I've interviewed at least 100 people who have seen them, some of them very up close and personal. We were also a part of the famous "Charlie Red Star" flap that occurred mostly just to the north of us in southern Manitoba. This was from about 1975 to through 1976.

Thousands of people saw Charlie Red Star, including my uncle here in NW Minnesota -- my uncle lives about 15 miles from Manitoba border. Numerous photos were taken of Charlie Red (see attached photos)

It was "a thing" to get in the car with a bunch of guys and go out looking for a Charlie Red Star sighting. I was a sophomore-junior in high school at the time and went out one night with some pals, but alas, we did not see the famous UFO. (I did see an orb on another occasion, however ... that's another story).

I was once prompted to write a story about all the orb sightings that occur here -- the article is titled "Minnesota: The Land of 10,000 Foo Fighters?" (That's a play on Minnesota's nickname as "The Land of 10,000 Lakes." You can find a copy of my article here where it was picked up by MN Mufon Journal: http://www.mnmufon.org/mmj/mmj141.pdf

You have to scroll down a few pages on the MUFON site to find my article ... it starts on Page 5 of 18. 

So here are just a couple of Charlie Red Star pics ... again, thousands of people here saw it and many still have old photos of it ...

hqdefault.jpg

red ufo.jpg

• Haha 1

mufon, ill pass,

we get it, you are a writer, albeit biased,

it doesnt make your opinions any more valid than the next member here....

btw thanks for more useless grainy out of focus pix that show nothing.

40 minutes ago, the13bats said:

on my 69 vette

You lucky guy!

i will not be convinced that johnsons broken glass is at all unusual.

Exactly. But its funny somehow people to think broken windshields to be a hint of the presence of extraterrestrials on this planet. It is getting crazier week by week. 

Edited by toast
mmphhff
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, toast said:

You lucky guy!

Exactly. But its funny somehow people to think broken windshields to be a hint of the presence of extraterrestrials on this planet. It is getting crazier week by week. 

ty, im not a t.a.c.o., rather a car guy who likes that car, and my budget is spider web thin, just a driver i rebuilt and patched together, saving my toad pelts for an engine after new years.

Im not sure what people want to make of the johnson case, lets say et, so et can just bust a light, a beacon, and bend an antenna and break a windshield all in ways that can and are easy to duplicate and offer zero rhyme or reason to why.

or we say the same about a ball lightening, which i have no idea what it would do if it hit the screen on a moving car, i am very skeptical it would break the glass and not melt it, you can find the melted glass on the beach where lightening hit the sand,

and in the late 70s a cars electronic ignition was fairly sensitive to voltage, you could fry it if you welded on the car and didnt take precautions, i had buddies that did,

in the 50s before my birth my dad had a jag, coupe once running thru the desert at night he hit a few quail, he was going over 100 mph, one got a headlight another hit the top windshield cornor and tore the trim, glass splattered, he pulls in a gas station and washes the car, the grease rat was floored then his navy buddies were all trying to guess what did the damage and didnt want to believe it was just birds.

if i was to speculate johnson maybe saw something then embellished, my issues with the case are things like the damage not adding up, his refusal to take a ploygraph and things like claiming he could gauge size of the object miles away etc.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, the13bats said:

mufon, ill pass,

we get it, you are a writer, albeit biased,

it doesnt make your opinions any more valid than the next member here....

btw thanks for more useless grainy out of focus pix that show nothing.

I think the first looks like space junk burning up and the second looks like a goldfish in poor light. I'm sure @ChrLzs will be the man for a good evaluation :tu:

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

On 9/3/2019 at 12:50 AM, IronGhost said:

I live about 30 miles from where this event happened. Val Johnson's wife was my next-door neighbor when I was growing up in Greenbush, Minnesota. I've been to see the squad car in Warren several times.

OK, let's take that as read for the moment.

When you look at the collective damage in person it seems ridiculous that this was hoaxed because of the intricate nature of all the different point of damage on the car.

Can you explain your logic here?  Do vandals always tire out after two strikes or something?  Is there some sort of 'intricate' pattern, that is non-terrestrial?  Or do you simply mean there is a lot of damage, in which case 'intricate nature' is a very poor choice of wording.  And why is 'hoaxing' the onlyt possibility?  Are you a student of human nature?  If so, you should be aware of far more possibilities.

Sorry, but that's a 100% handwave, and as you say you are a journalist you should know the rules - show us the medical report please.  Do blank out any personal details.  This isn't rocket science you know, you don't get to make claims and expect us to bow deeply and gratefully and blindly accept your word.  Neither science or the legal system works like that.  We hear this claim abiout 'verification' of various injuries, radiation, etc, but EVERY time it is investigated, there is NEVER a proper pathology report - these are (to date) pretty much guaranteed to be made up bulldung.

There are many other comments here that are ridiculous. as well, such as the damage was all just commonplace and would be easily hoaxed. A guy by the name of Meridian French was brought in to examine the windshield. He was a craft technician for the Ford motor company and a world expert on windshield damage. He spent his entire life examining damaged windshields on cars and could pinpoint the cause of any kind of damage to a windshield, be it a stone, grain of sand, BB gun or hail from the sky -- he said the cracked windshield could not be sourced to any known substance, only that it was made by a spherical object that hit the windshield -- the object was "solid" he said but it hit the glass with not enough force to crush the glass but with sufficient force to "bend the glass to the point of breaking  it" -- Mr. French said: "I have not seen anything like this before, it is extremely unusual."

Meridian French, eh?  Don't these experts always have amazing names!  Interestingly, some would say, fascinatingly... "Meridian French" only appears in Google's search record from this very posting...  But feel free to supply links and cites (even tho it will be a first..).

So I'm calling you out on that as well - it sounds like utter garbage.  Show us the actual transcripts of this interview, and also some evidence of Meridian's alleged expertise and how it has been demonstrated elsewhere.  If you/he wishes to claim that is an unusual pattern of damage to a laminated windscreen (where the strength of the laminate of course varies), show us some examples.  I can easily show you identical looking damage from a both a 'beaten up' (eg hammer or baseball bat) or struck (eg hit by an object) laminated windscreen.  And who is to say that the damage was all done simultaneously?

Of course they did..... :rolleyes:  Again, where's the evidence?  This just sounds like one of many of MUFON's tall tales.  Frankly, this sort of unsupported stuff is *why* mufon's reputation is in complete tatters.   It's just a ridiculous pile of anecdotal, un-investigated and never-followed-up dreck...

I won't go into the many other anomalies

Good.  And we won't bother with anything that isn't properly provenanced.  Deal done.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, stereologist said:

First you make an appeal to authority - a logical fallacy. Then you make a diagnosis - welder's burn.

UV burns as i said before can and do happen in stupid mundane ways, black lights in clubs etc can even cause them, people on beaches sun worshipping tanning habe gotten them, and i would believe a ball lightening or high voltage flash could cause it, its prosaic.

once i got welder flash burns on my legs, never will let that happen again....very painful.

Edited by the13bats

2 minutes ago, the13bats said:

UV burns as i said before can and do happen in stupid mundane ways, black lights in clubs etc can even cause them, people on beaches sun worshipping tanning habe gotten them, and i would believe a ball lightening or high voltage flash could cause it, its prosaic.

once i got welder flash burns on my legs, never will let that happen again....very painful.

People are blinded or receive severe retinal damages each solar eclipse as they choose to avoid protective eye gear.

• Like 1

The 'burns' could just be relatively common temporary after images, eg from staring at bright headlights, the sun (or Super Xtreem Alienz Lazer beams) - that ties in with the recovery after several days.  Often 'mild' retinal burns, eg "welder's flash", damage from a solar eclipse, etc.  will heal.  And of course these effects are generally self-reported - it can be very difficult to detect, so the patient's word for what they are seeing (or not) is the prime 'symptom'.

Without the medical report, we can't be sure about any of this.  And having read some of Ironghost's 'reporting', I would be unwilling to take his word as accurate.  May I quote some of his 'assertions' on Foo Fighters (with not a citation in sight) from the link he supplied earlier (my emphasis):

Foo fighters were commonly seen by pilots to rise
from the surface of the earth, level off and fall into
formation with airplanes. Sometimes the globes
would "buzz" or harass airplanes. At other times
they would come in groups of five or six and fly in
tight formation...

Foo fighters were usually red or orange globes of
fiery light. They were one foot to six feet in
diameter
The Allies believed Foo Fighters were some kind of
technology being employed by the Nazis...

Today, flying globes, or Foo Fighters, are one of the
most common and persistently reported type of
sightings

Here in northern Minnesota, encounters with Foo
Fighters are plentiful

..people who have seen Foo Fighters
would tell you that they don't act like natural
objects-they follow cars, buzz farm sites, harass
animals- and more

It's a fact that Foo Fighters are spotted frequently
and consistently by Minnesota residents
. Perhaps
a new slogan for the state is in order:
Minnesota: Land of 10,000 Foo Fighters!

Really?  Those are all facts, are they?

Mmhmmm....  No sign of unsupported claims or exaggerations or handwaves amongst that lot, right?  Forgive me if I just say NO.  Where is the evidence? - don't these NM residents own cameras?

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Man people get really angry when faced with what really seems to be a credible sighting. 

Guess it always comes back to the same thing, it’s just a threat to some peoples world view. Can’t have that, no sir.