Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Minnesota UFO incident remembered 40 yrs on

Still Waters

So the hero of the story is less than a hero. What appears to be something turns out to  be nothing.

The hero of this tale is now being recast as a robin hood sort of person.

That seems to me like an effort to protect their odd tale of how they smashed their car.

• Thanks 1

On 9/12/2019 at 1:18 PM, IronGhost said:

To add some context to the Val Johnson story -- here is another incident I reported on years ago: 

Firstly, IronGhost, thanks for the enjoyable stories. I really liked them. If you find your way to writing that book, please PM me. 

And what do you think it is that makes your region Orb Central?  Quite peculiar but deliciously interesting.

• Confused 1

Thanks, Earl of T ... I have one more addendum coming up to the Val Johnson event, and it's HUGE. I've got the story of a guy who encountered what seems to be the same object and he engaged in a high speed chase with it in almost the same location in which Val had his encounter, and near the same time. He's a very reliable witness, a lifer in the U.S. Army, Military Police and helicopter pilot. It's a longish story I'm writing up and hope to have it early next week.

This encounter adds tremendous credibility to Val's story.

Taken all together, it is possible there's enough for a book-length document in all this. 

Cheers

• Like 1

ooooh...i get it, this was all to promote and sell a book, clever, very clever.

2 hours ago, IronGhost said:

Thanks, Earl of T ... I have one more addendum coming up to the Val Johnson event, and it's HUGE. I've got the story of a guy who encountered what seems to be the same object and he engaged in a high speed chase with it in almost the same location in which Val had his encounter, and near the same time. He's a very reliable witness, a lifer in the U.S. Army, Military Police and helicopter pilot. It's a longish story I'm writing up and hope to have it early next week.

This encounter adds tremendous credibility to Val's story.

Taken all together, it is possible there's enough for a book-length document in all this. 

Cheers

Good stuff, Ghost. I look forward to it. Even if you fashioned a book that was a series of short stories, I'd be all in on it.

And yes, a second witness to the same type phenomena in the same area certainly raises the believability a bit. 

See ya soon :tu:

• Like 1

Yes. and it's actually two extra witnesses because this guy's wife was with him and says it all happened as they both say it did, and both are willing to go on the records with their names, etc.

• Like 1

So we have stories which we are going to pretend are all of the same object, if there was an object.

Sounds to me like a typical UFO situation - force a fit.

Edited by stereologist