Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Eldorado

Joe Biden caught talking nonsense

Eldorado

"A Washington Post fact check has revealed that a war story former Vice President Joe Biden has been telling on the campaign trail isn't quite right, as Biden has conflated the details from different stories."

Video report at CNN: https://edition.cnn.com/videos/politics/2019/08/29/joe-biden-war-story-false-dean-nr.cnn

"Joe Biden, the Democratic presidential hopeful, is facing renewed questions over his memory and whether he is too old for office after telling an anecdote about a war hero that appears to be littered with inaccuracies."

At the UK Telegraph: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/08/30/joe-biden-fire-war-hero-story-filled-inaccuracies/

• Haha 5
  • Sad 1

acute

Sadly, this is no surprise to me. I can tell that Biden is missing something, and I'm never wrong about this stuff.

I was right about Reagan. Here's Nancy telling him what to say.....

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Desertrat56
11 minutes ago, acute said:

Sadly, this is no surprise to me. I can tell that Biden is missing something, and I'm never wrong about this stuff.

I was right about Reagan. Here's Nancy telling him what to say.....

I tried to tell people the same thing when Reagan ran the first time.  He was already suffering from Alzheimers.

• Like 6

aztek

didn't we have a thread about it before?  or was it just a conversation in a unrelated thread, yes he has some medical issues,  he is 76, and as much as i do not like the guy, he has a stressful job,  and it takes toll on human body,  i'm not even sure he want to run, seems like it is not his idea,  he needs to retire, forget about politics crap, and enjoy the rest of his life in peace. 

• Like 8

acute
10 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

I tried to tell people the same thing when Reagan ran the first time.  He was already suffering from Alzheimers.

Biden is worse now than Reagan was when he was elected.

• Like 5

Piney

@Eldorado   So the fact that he's addled is something new? :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Silvana 1976
1 hour ago, Eldorado said:

"A Washington Post fact check has revealed that a war story former Vice President Joe Biden has been telling on the campaign trail isn't quite right, as Biden has conflated the details from different stories."

Video report at CNN: https://edition.cnn.com/videos/politics/2019/08/29/joe-biden-war-story-false-dean-nr.cnn

"Joe Biden, the Democratic presidential hopeful, is facing renewed questions over his memory and whether he is too old for office after telling an anecdote about a war hero that appears to be littered with inaccuracies."

At the UK Telegraph: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/08/30/joe-biden-fire-war-hero-story-filled-inaccuracies/

Joe Biden was never very sharp. Everyone seems to forget about when he plagiarized a speech or when he said that you can’t work at a 7-11 without an Indian accent on the 2008 campaign trail in Delaware. He’s been a doof for a while now people. These are just two examples among many.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Silvana 1976

“Poor kids are just as brave as white kids...” -Joe Biden 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Tatetopa

Thank goodness you don't have to make sense, know biology, remember people's names, know geography or who Puerto Rico belongs to,  oreven  carry on an intelligent conversation.to be president.  You just need to offend fewer people than you con.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

third_eye

I hereby declare this a whataboutism free thread

~

• Haha 3

Kismit

Why do octogenarian even run?

• Like 2

Gwynbleidd
55 minutes ago, Kismit said:

Yes, why indeed.  I'm not sure I'd want to be running for a job like that at that age. :mellow:

• Like 2

RavenHawk

"caught" is the wrong verb.  You don't catch anyone in something that is well known.  Looks like the MSM is beginning to cover their butt when their golden child doesn't become the nominee. 

• Haha 1

Tatetopa
2 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

golden child

RavenHawk, really!  Golden Grandpa maybe.  His biggest asset is that he will sit in his rocking chair and reminisce about his bipartisan friends and not rock the boat.  Apparently that is appealing to a lot of people.

aztek
On 8/31/2019 at 1:24 AM, Kismit said:

they do not,  none of the candidates will be 80 at swearing in  2021, even sanders will only be 79

Kismit
5 hours ago, aztek said:

they do not,  none of the candidates will be 80 at swearing in  2021, even sanders will only be 79

You are not including Nancy Pelosi then?

still if you are a decade past retirement age, you are probably not entirely on your game, or in touch with a wide range of the people and their needs.

would be good to see the trend of young people getting involved in politics spread even further.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

aztek
8 hours ago, Kismit said:

You are not including Nancy Pelosi then?

is she running for a potus? no. that is why i did not include her.

Edited by aztek

skliss

The idea behind hiring someone with years under their belt is that they have more life experience. Why hire someone young, untested and who may repeat disasters because they lack the knowledge of what went on  before or what was tried and failed.  Look at AOC, she's completely clueless but speaks anyway as if she's an expert in economics, climate control, immigration, etc., etc. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Desertrat56
2 hours ago, skliss said:

The idea behind hiring someone with years under their belt is that they have more life experience. Why hire someone young, untested and who may repeat disasters because they lack the knowledge of what went on  before or what was tried and failed.  Look at AOC, she's completely clueless but speaks anyway as if she's an expert in economics, climate control, immigration, etc., etc. 

There experienced and then there is senile.  Nancy Pelosi has not business still being in office and over 75 is too old due to many things, health issues for one.  Being president of the U.S. is a very stressful job and need someone who can still think clearly.  I think Trump is too old.  He is doing the same things that Reagan did, only luckily Reagan did not have twitter so we never knew about most of his crazy talk.

aztek

so when i mentioned years ago, that older people are not up to the task of driving, i was called pretty much any derogatory name you can imagine, why is this any different?  

• Haha 1

Desertrat56
39 minutes ago, aztek said:

so when i mentioned years ago, that older people are not up to the task of driving, i was called pretty much any derogatory name you can imagine, why is this any different?  

It isn't.  A lot of older people aren't up to the task of driving but they still do because they don't want to loose their freedom.  Dependence on others is a tough thing for people who have always been the care taker and always been in charge of their lives.  It is up to their family to find a way to talk the out of it without causing a deep depression.  I have seen this a lot and dealt with it with my mother who wanted to drive even when she couldn't see anymore.  I did not let her drive but a lot of elderly don't have someone to do that.  We had a real scandal in New Mexico because of a senator that got re-elected several times after he became so senile he couldn't stay awake for more than an hour.  The parts of the Watergate hearings were televised and he was shown to be asleep most of the time.  When it was his turn to ask questions someone had to wake him up and he asked the exact same questions the previous person had asked, with an attitude, no less.  He died in office at the age of 90 something, and he was very detirmental to the senate at least a decade before he died.   That should never happen.  But it does because we are led to believe we only have a 2 party system,  the big lie perpetrated by two organizations that have no concern for representing constituents, unless those are very rich and pay them for the privledge.  Like the Teamsters their main concern is keeping the organization alive.

• Like 1

Hammerclaw

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

intoyoulikeatrain

Joe Biden caught talking nonsense

Joe's "bloody eye's" nonsense seeing that main stream media choose not to talk about it. We know who controls MSM, don't we?