Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Zodiac Killer Suspect KLG & Donna Lass

Apple Florez

What are you trying to say, please be clear. 

Welcome to the forum

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Apple Florez said:

84C18717-6E5F-4D83-B3D0-3B3FE9F45DA9.jpeg

I'm gonna go out on a limb here....I think the OP is saying that Donna Lass is pictured when she's older in the top photo.  Also, Kenneth Lester German aka Johnston could be the person pictured in the Identikit below.  Please correct me if I'm wrong thanks.

Btw, welcome to UM :) 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Apple Florez said:

Kenneth Lester German aka Kenneth Johnson

4868D972-EB35-4E8E-8739-7492CF817697.jpeg

What about him? Give us some information or post a link this being cryptic is becoming boring.

The two pics up there of "Lass" are not the same person. Ear shape and placement does not change like that. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Not A Rockstar said:

The two pics up there of "Lass" are not the same person. Ear shape and placement does not change like that. 

Really....I was looking at the eyes, nose, mouth, facial structure and thought yep, this really could be this young girl when she's older.  If not, mother and daughter perhaps.  Although, after you mentioned the ears, I saw someone say the other day, it always comes down to the ears (re the Epstein body comparisons) I've got to take another look now! ;) 

• Like 2

Yeah, ears and (natural) eyebrows are the best tells for ID, when it gets this close. Both differ in the two pictures. 

Career cop and before that in target intel and imagery analysis for the Air Force.

Lobe shape is different, but ok can happen and it is hard to tell in these, but the ratio between ear placement and nose and any other third feature never alters. It would require DNA for me to accept these pics are of the same person and would astonish me, tbh. I am 99% certain not the same person. I was just watching a BBC documentary on doppelgangers and a study done on them, which was fascinating and need to link it in here. I will go play fetch :)

here it is, maybe not BBC 

Edited by Not A Rockstar
added interesting link on doppelgangers
  • Thanks 3

8 hours ago, Not A Rockstar said:

It certainly appEARS you right.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Not A Rockstar said:

Yeah, ears and (natural) eyebrows are the best tells for ID, when it gets this close. Both differ in the two pictures. 

Career cop and before that in target intel and imagery analysis for the Air Force.

Lobe shape is different, but ok can happen and it is hard to tell in these, but the ratio between ear placement and nose and any other third feature never alters. It would require DNA for me to accept these pics are of the same person and would astonish me, tbh. I am 99% certain not the same person. I was just watching a BBC documentary on doppelgangers and a study done on them, which was fascinating and need to link it in here. I will go play fetch :)

here it is, maybe not BBC 

Oh yes, her eyebrows are different too aren't they.  In the younger girl's face, her brows are quite straight, however, the older lady's pictures, her's have quite an arch to them.  I thought maybe they might've been plucked like that to give an arch, as there was an era that fashion was in.  But I don't think the straight brows would allow for that much of an arch.  

But I personally see them looking very simliar - do you think the rest of their faces, like the broader part of the bridge of the nose, also the eyes, the hooded eyelids to a degree, and the smile the way the teeth are together in the same position.   I felt they could've been mother and daughter maybe.  It's like spot the difference really isnt it! :lol:

• Like 1

Sure, my first scan was favorable that they may be the same person, but then I looked deeper and realized that no, they aren't. Mother/daughter, yes possibly. IDK what the OPs point was. 

It is like that video I linked, some of those people are joltingly alike and not related at all. Others are just surprisingly close. I think one two-some had some distant relative link iirc? One gal found three look-alikes! Eerie. It is interesting and is about them and a study done by a professor trying to look more into our doppelgangers in the population. I would have liked to hear more about his findings though.

I am sure we all have one but in my life I only was a mini-me for my Dad. I never have met someone who looked a lot like me otherwise. Have you?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Not A Rockstar said:

I am sure we all have one but in my life I only was a mini-me for my Dad. I never have met someone who looked a lot like me otherwise. Have you?

I had a friend that went to Switzerland and when she got back she said, I met your doppelganger there! :lol:  But she never took a pic, so I had to take her word for it. :) 

• Haha 1

I was reading about her case, and it turns out she does not fit Zodiac's usual and the card seemingly from him about her death is said to have been a copycat.

Interesting.