Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man films alleged Bigfoot in North Carolina

UM-Bot

yeah, I saw that too and almost tagged you @Piney to confirm the fakery of those "foot prints". You have tracked a lot more than I have. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Not A Rockstar said:

yeah, I saw that too and almost tagged you @Piney to confirm the fakery of those "foot prints". You have tracked a lot more than I have. 

From the looks of those hammer toes, it could barely walk so they should of just ran up and clubbed it. :yes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

Those tracks are dreadful... barely made impact on such a damp soft ground. The paw prints from his dog made more impact. 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

Its always good with some fresh footage.

This video however, doesnt really show anything. Its most likely that the footprints are faked, and the footage of the actual sasquatch doesnt really show much.

• Like 1

what a fantastic, clear piece of video footage from someone who goes out trying to get proof of bigfoot.

why not try to follow it & capture a little more fantastic, clear video footage?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

He's not a very good bigfoot hunter. He steps on a track and than his dog steps on one.

Edited by Hawken
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

28 minutes ago, Hawken said:

He's not a very good bigfoot hunter. He steps on a track and than his dog steps on one.

the dog print was deeper than the alleged bigfoot because it turns out Crazy Daisy is a 5 stone rottweiler with small feet;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

I could not even see behind the trees. It looks to me it was some sort of bear, possibly a black bear. 

• Confused 1

Just now, Scholar4Truth said:

I could not even see behind the trees. It looks to me like it was some sort of bear, possibly a black bear. 

Whatever it was. It was trying not to be seen. It was ducking. 

1 hour ago, curiouse said:

Whatever it was. It was trying not to be seen. It was ducking. 

Like a man in a suit?

2 hours ago, Scholar4Truth said:

I could not even see behind the trees. It looks to me it was some sort of bear, possibly a black bear. 

Any woodjin worth his salt wouldn't try to come up on one in such dense brush. They're unpredictable and like to charge.

Besides bears don't duck. They run or charge. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Free99 said:

The foot prints are flat like plywood cut outs.

And looking at those toe prints I'd say his jigsaw blade was a little bent and dull. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, Hawken said:

That's going to be my point too. As a BF hunter he should know better. Horrible display of skills.

• Like 2

I sense a great disturbance in the farce, as if millions of minds were dying, laughing.

• Haha 8

Humm... the blobquatch could be any number of things, but most likely a human in a black hoodie. Possibly high and not doing real well.

• Thanks 1

I would not trust someone who has named their dog "Crazy" Daisy, although it does rhyme well enough! Crazy and Bigfoot go together well, although "no rhyme or reason" there.

And after I watched the video, I note that the man is not a mycophagist, as he passed up those edible Judas Ear mushrooms, Auricularia auricula-judae, I spotted at 40-50 seconds into the video.

And when I re watched at full screen a better view of the mushroom is seen at around 20 seconds into it.

Judae.jpg

Edited by Pettytalk
full screen view
  • Like 1