Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man films alleged Bigfoot in North Carolina

UM-Bot

woodland near the city

Hence the broken umbrella in the water and the bit of a fishing rod on the bank.

As for the prints!!! They are all over the joint.

This is just laughable,  I feel a bit embarrassed for the guy,  may he is a bit (are we allowed to use the word "special" nowadays?) or just stick with  two eggs short of a pancake. 

Edited by freetoroam
  • Thanks 2

So why isn't there any video of it moving away, or better still of mit bending down to pick up rocks and throwing them at him, That distance and through so many trees it would never of hit him so no need to be afraid of being hit. 

• Like 3

another worthless faked blobsquatch with crap faked tracks that some paranormal meters will rate likely real but common sense says really bad fraud.

• Thanks 1

As tempting as it is to want to click the link. It's probably just zoomed in grainy footage lol

Sigh

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, CWe said:

As tempting as it is to want to click the link. It's probably just zoomed in grainy footage lol

Sigh

Don't forget the shaking hand.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, CWe said:

Sigh

it ain't that good

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, CWe said:

Sigh

Trust me, you will not see  bigfoot. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Ratbiter said:

So why isn't there any video of it moving away, or better still of mit bending down to pick up rocks and throwing them at him, That distance and through so many trees it would never of hit him so no need to be afraid of being hit. 

Its bad filming, a crap story and awful directing,  the guy is no Spielberg.

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 2

On 9/1/2019 at 7:27 AM, Scholar4Truth said:

I could not even see behind the trees. It looks to me it was some sort of bear, possibly a black bear. 

Do Black bears Duck? 

• Confused 1

That was Andre the Giant 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, MissJatti said:

That was Andre the Giant 

yeah...in six million man, that was great

AGAIN??? Every few years someone gets drunk and sees a bigfoot in Hickory, NC. I have lived here all my life without seeing any, another joker pops up every couple years screaming "It's Back!":td:

• Thanks 1

On 9/1/2019 at 12:30 PM, Ratbiter said:

Exactly, why just video it for a few seconds and not keep your camera fixed on it for the whole time ?

1 hour ago, Iilaa'mpuul'xem said:

Exactly, why just video it for a few seconds and not keep your camera fixed on it for the whole time ?

simple, he had to save space to ( poorly )  video the tracks he made.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, jamesjr191 said:

AGAIN??? Every few years someone gets drunk and sees a bigfoot in Hickory, NC. I have lived here all my life without seeing any, another joker pops up every couple years screaming "It's Back!":td:

Wait, you're /from/ Hickory? I grew up there. And then left, permanently.

The guy shooting was probably wasted on meth.

--Jaylemurph

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
On 9/1/2019 at 12:55 AM, openozy said:

Well trained dog not to bark at a huge hairy creature nearby :tu:

My 2 wouldn't even of moved until I told them to......but on the other hand we've never encountered anybody dressed as biggie so I can't be sure

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...

Quoting one of the posters 

"And after I watched the video, I note that the man is not a mycophagist, as he passed up those edible Judas Ear mushrooms, Auricularia auricula-judae, I spotted at 40-50 seconds into the video. And when I re watched at full screen a better view of the mushroom is seen at around 20 seconds into it."

What the Hell? Are you trying to kill us?  That is not an edible variety of mushroom. 

Edited by tortugabob

He quits videotaping when his buddy stands up and the shirt part of the suit rises to expose the "bigfoot's" white skin. Faking toothless hillbilly thinks he can get over on us.

Edited by tortugabob