Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

GOP Challenger Joe Walsh trashes Trump

Eldorado

"“So many of the things that I believe in, Donald Trump has taken to dark, ugly places,” Walsh said. “Trump’s taken that whole issue of the border and he’s turned it into a kind of, ugly, bigoted, ‘go back to where you came from’ kind of a thing.

"So, I’m a conservative, and if there’s one area that I’ve changed on in the past couple of years, and it’s because of Trump, I’ve changed my tone.”

Full monty at the Washington Examiner: https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/absolute-incompetence-gop-primary-challenger-joe-walsh-pounds-trump-on-immigration

"Joe Walsh is a joke–just not the funny kind. As Jerry Dunleavy recently reported in the Washington Examiner, Walsh, who announced a primary challenge to Donald Trump earlier this week, has a long and recent history of racist, ridiculous, and mind-numbingly stupid public statements."

Full article at the American Conservative: https://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/joe-walsh-just-another-doomed-blowhard/

And at the UK Daily Mail:  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7414439/GOP-primary-challenger-Joe-Walsh-says-Americans-tired-Trumps-bulls-t.html

"GOP primary challenger Joe Walsh labels Trump a 'child' and says Americans are 'tired of his BS'"

Edited by Eldorado
Add link
  • Like 6

4 hours ago, Eldorado said:

"GOP primary challenger Joe Walsh labels Trump a 'child' and says Americans are 'tired of his BS'"

In other words, the Republican Primary can best be described as a playground fight.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Tatetopa said:

In other words, the Republican Primary can best be described as a playground fight.

Yup, of course it can.  Just as much as the playground fight the Democrat Party is currently participating in trying to find a half decent candidate for the 2020 Election alone.  It's fairly slim pickings for you guys on both sides right now. 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, OverSword said:

Joe Walsh is great. Loved his guitar playing in the Eagles.

LOL I was gonna say is that the same guy??? :lol:

• Haha 2

No. I’m sure that although Joe the guitarist is pretty brain dead he’s probably still too smart to be a politician 

• Haha 2

On 9/1/2019 at 3:52 AM, OverSword said:

No. I’m sure that although Joe the guitarist is pretty brain dead he’s probably still too smart to be a politician 

Hey now...Joe is still much more coherent than trump is on a daily basis and at least he has years of partying to blame his lapses on.:su

7 minutes ago, Robotic Jew said:

Hey now...Joe is still much more coherent than trump is on a daily basis and at least he has years of partying to blame his lapses on.:su

And you think Trump can't?  :lol:  Do you think he was just doing hookers and not doing the coke too?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, OverSword said:

And you think Trump can't?  :lol:  Do you think he was just doing hookers and not doing the coke too?

Good point. Just taking his word on it. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, OverSword said:

I kinda like Trump. But there is NO WAY he can play that sort of guitar work ! 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Robotic Jew said:

Good point. Just taking his word on it. 

That's a losing proposition from any angle you want to look at it from. :D

• Like 1