Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bridgewater Triangle to be made into TV show

UM-Bot

i guess they need looky lou tourist $$$s

• Like 2

I live in the NE part of Massachusetts and I had heard of the strange things going on in there long ago. 

But I never really investigated and have no inclination to. If something weird comes out of it one of my kids will tell me. lol

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, the13bats said:

i guess they need looky lou tourist $$$s

The towns might be about to exploit it, I don't know.

But right up the road in Salem Massachusetts surer than hell did with its witch-steria and now every Halloween it is jammed with tourists. It's Ok, I get it, a reason to party but I remember when it was just like any other town in the area at Halloween. Times change.

• Like 2

Shall add to my list of shows. Sounds interesting and I love spooky stuff. 

On 9/6/2019 at 1:09 PM, Gwynbleidd said:

Well I'm definitely one who will watch this tv show.  I love stuff like this :D 

Me too! Doesn't matter how wacky they are! 

P.S what a lovely welsh name you have.:tsu:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

P.S what a lovely welsh name you have.

You're very kind thank you :-*

I've only just changed it to this, it's meant to mean White Wolf in Elder Speak from the Witcher Books/Games to do with Geralt the main protagonist. :D  So I've learnt something new about it now that you've said it's Welsh as I never knew that!  So thankyou!  :clap:

Dz_KYbQVYAAs01_.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gwynbleidd said:

You're very kind thank you :-*

I've only just changed it to this, it's meant to mean White Wolf in Elder Speak from the Witcher Books/Games to do with Geralt the main protagonist. :D  So I've learnt something new about it now that you've said it's Welsh as I never knew that!  So thankyou!  :clap:

Dz_KYbQVYAAs01_.jpg

You're very welcome.:D I've played a bit of Witcher (great game). Believe it or not the welsh language is used quite a bit in fantasy. Probably cause most people around the world still think Wales is plural for the massive ocean dwelling mammal not a country.:lol::tsu:

• Thanks 1