Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Greatest Living Human

Habitat

Just now, Habitat said:

Perish the thought she should stage one of those "sexual assaults" she is being accused of, on you !

@Stiff would be bragging about it........up until Ms. Stiff broke his jaw. :o

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Is there one ultimate among all humans?  Or are there many?

It is probably more a reflection of an ideal, than a valid concept, to be putting this "burden", on just one person. That would be a pedestal way too high, one imagines.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

As egocentric as it sounds, yourself.  No one else experiences or learns for you.

The "me" generation ?

In Australia, there is an "Australian of the year award", I sometimes wonder how many people have been approached to accept that award, and declined it, whether out of modesty, or not wanting to be "famous".

on a relative scale there theorectically must be a greatest person living today. However I doubt that person is even known, as in famous, I suppose it depends on how you define greatest.

On an absolute scale,if we remove emotions from the equation and leave out children parents etc, then based on all the people I know, and all the people I am ware off through media, and such means, there are no great people alive today. Off course that is based on my interpretation of greatest - which unfortunately I really don't understand in this context anyway.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, RAyMO said:

on a relative scale there theorectically must be a greatest person living today. However I doubt that person is even known, as in famous, I suppose it depends on how you define greatest.

On an absolute scale,if we remove emotions from the equation and leave out children parents etc, then based on all the people I know, and all the people I am ware off through media, and such means, there are no great people alive today. Off course that is based on my interpretation of greatest - which unfortunately I really don't understand in this context anyway.

It is probably only useful as a way to make us think what human greatness might consist of, or even if it is an oxymoron, I'm tipping if self promotion is a negative, we have never heard of them.

• Like 1

Are we ready to move on to the greatest living woman on the planet? 

~

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Piney said:

Stiff would be bragging about it........up until Ms. Stiff broke his jaw. :o

Correct! norty.gif

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Habitat said:

The "me" generation ?

If someone can live your life when you're dead, they must be the greatest human.

• Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

If someone can live your life when you're dead, they must be the greatest human.

I'll have to think about what that could possibly mean.