Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Myra Hindley 'ghost hunt' sparks backlash

UM-Bot

People will do anything to make a couple of quid. It's really sickening.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, UM-Bot said:

A proposed paranormal investigation into the infamous Moors murderer has been condemned as 'sordid'.

should be condemned as stupid.. people are Fin idiots

2 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

should be condemned as stupid.. people are Fin idiots

I think anyone who participates in such an endeavour should be pilloried. 

• Thanks 1

Keith Bennett's brother Alan has condemned the investigation as "vile."

"I have never made any secret about my views on paranormal investigators/ghost hunters/mediums, and so on. They have never been of any use in the search for Keith or anything else."

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/330131/myra-hindley-ghost-hunt-sparks-backlash

These paranormal investigators really have hit an all time low!  Absolute disrespect to the victims families. 

The next worse thing which could happen is them being allowed to put it on you tube or someone agree to publish their book if they make one.

What the heck do they expect to achieve? apart from publicity.

They are vile, idiotic, stupid and extremely selfish.

• Thanks 1

I am not actually upset that they want to do research. But a real researcher does not start a project by advertising it. 

Let's suppose these folks are not charlatans. Let's suppose they can do something worthwhile in the paranormal arena.

What if they did find Bennett and alerted the authorities to his whereabouts so that the family could have closure?  That might be good.

The typical thing is that these people are part of a granfalloon, make some hoopla, and in the end have nothing to show for their all of their parading about.

I think they should go off with their foma and quietly do something and maybe someday they can present a value to the rest of society.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

My heart goes out to Alan and his family I can not imagine the pain they have gone through and still go through not knowing where Keith is.  For anyone to think this is remotely acceptable is beyond belief, have some common decency and think of the families who have had to live through this nightmare.  Disgusting.

Edited by TashaMarie
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...