Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Spirit Energy Removal Technology

mooncresentgirl

Just now, mooncresentgirl said:

I'm spiritually possessed, so it's not like I'm letting it attack me.

Ah, a poltergeist.

Dont pay it any attention, totally pretend it isn't there, and activity will dampen down. It feeds off reactions and attention.

• Like 1

Only because you let it happen...

Chase it out! Your more stronger than any spirit! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RabidMongoose said:

Ah, a poltergeist.

Dont pay it any attention, totally pretend it isn't there, and activity will dampen down. It feeds off reactions and attention.

You're right, except it shows me negative words (like prayers), you can't ignore that...

3 minutes ago, Piney said:

Only because you let it happen...

Chase it out! Your more stronger than any spirit! 

I can't chase it out, it's in my head...

Edited by mooncresentgirl

You're right, except it shows me negative words (like prayers), you can't ignore that...

If you have a religion, use it to chase it out! 

I can't chase it out, it's in my head..!

What's your religion? 

4 minutes ago, mooncresentgirl said:

You're deluded or sick, and I don't mean that as an insult. You need help! Talk to your doctor about it! Tell him everything!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mooncresentgirl said:

The Casimir Effect is caused by excluding EM radiation between two metal plates.

If you cover your walls in tinfoil then as radio waves are too big to fit between the tinfoil covered walls they are excluded. To appear more sane find a metallic wallpaper, metallic paint, or do a spray of metallic drops on your walls.

Addition - tinfoil your walls and then wallpaper over the tinfoil with normal wall paper.

Edited by RabidMongoose

32 minutes ago, mooncresentgirl said:

Hi, would anyone happen to know about any energy removal technology that can remove electromagnetic energy?

How do you determine there is electromagnetic energy and why do you want to remove it?

1 minute ago, Piney said:

If you have a religion, use it to chase it out! 

I'm Christian, but the spirit possessor use negative prayers against me! It's very frustrating...

I'm Christian, but the spirit possessor use negative prayers against me! It's very frustrating...

What do attention seekers hate the most?

Attention seekers.

• Thanks 1

So you think for one minute Jesus is not as powerful as some rinky dink spirit? 

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, sci-nerd said:

You're deluded or sick, and I don't mean that as an insult. You need help! Talk to your doctor about it! Tell him everything!

I'm not deluded or sick, but I am seeking professional help, for 9 years now, and NOTHING WORKS.

14 minutes ago, mooncresentgirl said:

I need to know how to remove em energy from people.

No, just NO.  You obviously don't understand what EM energy is.  Leave people alone.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Piney said:

So you think for one minute Jesus is not as powerful as some rinky dink spirit? 

Yes, but the spirit possessor is a human too, and I think, sometimes overrides me

Just now, Desertrat56 said:

No, just NO.  You obviously don't understand what EM energy is.  Leave people alone.

She says she's possessed. 

Yes, but the spirit possessor is a human too, and I think, sometimes overrides me

So how would it override Jesus if you called on him? 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, mooncresentgirl said:

I'm not deluded or sick, but I am seeking professional help, for 9 years now, and NOTHING WORKS.

Are you anxious or stressed in life at the moment?

Do you constantly have to deal with morons that irritate you? Is there fear or anger present in you? This entity is looking to feed on you, you need to cut what it likes as food.

Edited by RabidMongoose

Just now, Piney said:

She says she's possessed. 

Only thing she's possessed by is her own negative thoughts, which for some reason she has give form and shape to in her imagination. Just like that other thread.

8 minutes ago, mooncresentgirl said:

Yes you can and you can banish by demanding and meaning it "be gone!"

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, RabidMongoose said:

The Casimir Effect is caused by excluding EM radiation between two metal plates.

If you cover your walls in tinfoil then as radio waves are too big to fit between the tinfoil covered walls they are excluded. To appear more sane find a metallic wallpaper, metallic paint, or do a spray of metallic drops on your walls.

Addition - tinfoil your walls and then wallpaper over the tinfoil with normal wall paper.

RM, tin foil or aluminum foil is a conductor.  It does not block radio waves.  Why do you think putting aluminum foil on the antenna makes the telvision signals more clear?  If you want to block radio waves you need a farraday cage, and that required grounding and an electrical charge. 

4 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Only thing she's possessed by is her own negative thoughts, which for some reason she has give form and shape to in her imagination. Just like that other thread.

Although, it's true what I see and hear is in the mind (Psychically/Telepathically speaking), it's not just mental, it's a cross between spiritual and material.

Edited by mooncresentgirl

• The title was changed to Spirit Energy Removal Technology