Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Spirit Energy Removal Technology

mooncresentgirl

8 minutes ago, mooncresentgirl said:

I'm Christian, but the spirit possessor use negative prayers against me! It's very frustrating...

So you believe in a god that can't help you and is weaker than a demon or disembodied entity?  You need to see a doctor and get diagnosed.

• Like 2

Just now, Desertrat56 said:

RM, tin foil or aluminum foil is a conductor.  It does not block radio waves.  Why do you think putting aluminum foil on the antenna makes the telvision signals more clear?  If you want to block radio waves you need a farraday cage, and that required grounding and an electrical charge. 

When the aluminium foil is connected to a device it channels the EM radiation into it.

When it isn't because its wallpaper, it stops wavelengths of EM radiation with wavelengths bigger than the gap between walls from existing between them.

1 minute ago, mooncresentgirl said:

I'm not deluded or sick, but I am seeking professional help, for 9 years now, and NOTHING WORKS.

Okay, I'll play along. You know the lore about saying the "demons" name (identity), gives you power over it?

What if I told you that we might be living in a huge computer simulation, and that the simulators sometimes have fun toying with us?

If you know who they are, they might stop!

8 minutes ago, RabidMongoose said:

What do attention seekers hate the most?

Attention seekers.

I thought they hated being ignored more than anything.  :lol:

Just now, mooncresentgirl said:

Although, it's true what I see and hear is in the mind (Psychically/Telepathically speaking), it's not just mental, it's cross between spiritual and material.

No. Not all all. It's your own imagination and you've created an inner demon or you're dealing with a mental illness. If you can't rewrite the programs in your subconscious then you really need proper mental health care.

6 minutes ago, Piney said:

She says she's possessed. 

Yeah, I saw that but it is still obvious she doesn't understand what em energy is.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Desertrat56 said:

I thought they hated being ignored more than anything.  :lol:

Attention seekers take away their attention, so yes, they hate being ignored.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

So you believe in a god that can't help you and is weaker than a demon or disembodied entity?  You need to see a doctor and get diagnosed.

I already said that I've been seeking professional help, and nothing has been working.

I already said that I've been seeking professional help, and nothing has been working.

Clarify this 'help'.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

Halloween came early this year.

I agree. But if she said she tried everything, maybe she did. We can't fix everything with common reason.

• Like 1

Just now, sci-nerd said:

I agree. But if she said she tried everything, maybe she did. We can't fix everything with common reason.

Life would be too easy if that was so.

3 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Yeah, I saw that but it is still obvious she doesn't understand what em energy is.

I know what em energy is radiation, such as: radio waves, microwaves, ultiviolent waves, etc.

2 minutes ago, sci-nerd said:

I'm glad you understand that

2 minutes ago, mooncresentgirl said:

Then you have to figure out how to get strong in yourself.  If you are christian, why have you not used the christian tools to remove your possessor.  There are tools, unless maybe you belong to a southern baptist sect that will deny anything and insist that you are not right with Jesus and will pray for you to change your heart.  (those only believe in the devil, and evil people, not demons or possession).

• Like 2

A Psychiatrist!

So what's the actual problem? You hearing voices, seeing things, negative voices telling you to harm yourself or others? On any meds? 

Schizophrenic in some patients tends to take a very religious angle. 

4 minutes ago, sci-nerd said:

Is reason really that common?  Like common sense, I think it is severly lacking in our society.

• Thanks 3

Just now, Desertrat56 said:

Is reason really that common?  Like common sense, I think it is severely lacking in our society.

I'd say it's a super power.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

It's all in people's heads. Every bit of it. Self-loathing made manifest. I should've become a psychologist.

Also, that's true that mental illness is in the mind; like, psychosis (which is hallucinations and delusions) when there's too much dopamine, as well as an imbalance of serotonin, acetylcholine, glutamate, and gaba receptors, which causes the cortexes (Like the prefrontal lobe, auditory lobe, and visual lobes) to become overactive. The thing is when the lobes become overactive that's when people see and hear things that aren't there. That's what people don't understand, I believe, what is the spiritual world that people see and hear from.

Edited by mooncresentgirl
  • Like 1

it's the spiritual world that people see and hear from, but what psychiatrist don't believe.

Because the spiritual world doesn't exist. Neither do ghost, demons, angels, gods, etc. It's all a product of belief and imagination. The only 'demons' that exist are inner one, the one's we create out of fear, worry, stress, and anxiety. We feed them our negative emotions, because that's what they represent and embody. 

• Thanks 2

Since I've gotten bored I'm going to leave with this tip/s. First is to continue seeing your psychiatrist. The second is to meditate, to first learn to control your thoughts and second to change them. Every time a negative thought occurs derail that thought or replace it with a positive one. That's my suggestions, with that I am out of here. Good luck.

• Thanks 1