Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Spirit Energy Removal Technology

mooncresentgirl

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

Because the spiritual world doesn't exist. Neither do ghost, demons, angels, gods, etc. It's all a product of belief and imagination. The only 'demons' that exist are inner one, the one's we create out of fear, worry, stress, and anxiety. We feed them our negative emotions, because that's what they represent and embody. 

Well, I can't force you to believe in the spiritual, you're just going to have to experience it yourself.

Seek and you shall find.

Just now, mooncresentgirl said:

Well, I can't force you to believe in the spiritual, you're just going to have to experience it yourself.

Seek and you shall find.

I've spent roughly 26 years in the occult. If it actually existed and wasn't a product of the imagination I'd say so, but it doesn't. 

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Then you have to figure out how to get strong in yourself.  If you are christian, why have you not used the christian tools to remove your possessor.  There are tools, unless maybe you belong to a southern baptist sect that will deny anything and insist that you are not right with Jesus and will pray for you to change your heart.  (those only believe in the devil, and evil people, not demons or possession).

They believe in demons and possession too

17 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Satan

You know, I do believe the spirit possessor might be a Satanist too, that's how bad it is

1 minute ago, mooncresentgirl said:

You know, I do believe the spirit possessor might be a Satanist too, that's how bad it is

Did you ignore my post about this being a simulation?

Why not try it? Tell them: I know what this is, and who you are, so "fork" you!

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

So what's the actual problem? You hearing voices, seeing things, negative voices telling you to harm yourself or others? On any meds? 

Schizophrenic in some patients tends to take a very religious angle. 

I also find it ironic that what very religious people to be "schizophrenic". It's the very devil that attack people of God!

6 minutes ago, mooncresentgirl said:

I also find it ironic that what very religious people to be "schizophrenic". It's the very devil that attack people of God!

It must be a very powerless god that lets his people get attacked, without defending them. Also an indifferent god.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, sci-nerd said:

It must be a very powerless god that lets his people get attacked, without defending them. Also an indifferent god.

Well, you're wrong, God is an all-powerful God, it's the devil that attacks people's lives!

2 minutes ago, mooncresentgirl said:

Well, you're wrong, God is an all-powerful God, it's the devil that attacks people's lives!

The devil is under God's employment, which means god sent the devil to torment you. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Can't you see the contradiction?

God is in full control, being all powerful, so he decides what the devil can do!

Your god is an @sshole!

• Thanks 3

Just now, XenoFish said:

The devil is under God's employment, which means god sent the devil to torment you. 

No, you're wrong too, God didn't sent the devil to attack me, the devil sent the devil to attack me.

1 minute ago, sci-nerd said:

God is in full control, being all powerful, so he decides what the devil can do!

Your god is an @sshole!

God isn't some lowly thing; you need to repent and get right with God so you can be saved!

No, you're wrong too, God didn't sent the devil to attack me, the devil sent the devil to attack me.

You're a lost cause. Sorry. Come back when you grow a brain. Then we can talk.

• Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, sci-nerd said:

Your god is an @sshole!

Poor, poor, Job. God and the devil made a bet, then Job's life was flipped upside down. 

Personally, God can go to Hell. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mooncresentgirl said:

He's leaves Shaman alone......which is saying something....

• Like 2

1 hour ago, XenoFish said:

I've spent roughly 26 years in the occult. If it actually existed and wasn't a product of the imagination I'd say so

They always say the first 25 years are the worst, it looks like you left too early.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, mooncresentgirl said:

Just leave it to God, then, so you can carry on with doing the chores.

16 hours ago, mooncresentgirl said:

They believe in demons and possession too

Ok.  Not any of the southern baptist churches I went to, but then the list of sins did change every time we got a new preacher and it has been  a few decades since I walked into a southern baptist church so I can accept that some southern baptist churches now teach that demons are real, but my relatives still don't believe that demons or aliens from outer space are real because "god wouldn't do that to us", instead they insist non baptist relatives be treated like dirt and accuse them of "going to burn in hell" at random inappropriate times. 

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, sci-nerd said:

Did you ignore my post about this being a simulation?

Why not try it? Tell them: I know what this is, and who you are, so "fork" you!

Even if you accept that it is a real demon, which @mooncresentgirl seems to that is still the best way to deal with it.

• Thanks 1

Again, why do you let the devil be more powerful than your god?

• Thanks 1

God isn't some lowly thing; you need to repent and get right with God so you can be saved!

Does this mean you have not repented?  Is that why you aren't saved from being tormented by demons and the devil by your god?  Do you understand that you are contradicting yourself, therefore making no sense at all.

• Thanks 1

@mooncresentgirl I believe what you are experiencing is real and spiritual. I have experienced physical manifestations of demons in my own life and the power of God over them. It is 100% real and I totally understand the seriousness of the situation. You said you have been battling this for 9 years and you believe you are possessed. Have you ever dealt in the occult? Do you mind explaining how this began and how it got to this point? Are you still actively following Jesus? Just trying to understand your spiritual story and get some more background. I believe wholeheartedly there is hope for you, but the answer is not a psychiatrist, technology, or anything of this world. Those have not healed you and never will. It is the will of the Living God that all who choose to follow Him be set free from the spiritual bondage of sin and death. He is a God of peace and love, not of confusion. Have faith in Jesus. He is the way, the truth, and the life. His is a name above all others and the only one that can truly set you free. I will pray for you. 

• Thanks 1

So it is spiritual energy or electromagnetic energy?  Spirituality uses the word "energy" that doesn't mean the same in science.