Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Thoughts about flouride

CloudSix

Hello, I'm writing this post because recently I've been reading about the supposed correlation between the use of flouride, which can be found in tap water and toothpaste of course, and the thickening of the pineal gland, which in turn diminishes the so called sixth sense, or our innner intuition, or however you want to call it. All I've found on the matter is pretty biased, as in it's represented as this big conspiracy where the "goverment" or the powers at hand are using flouride to restrict our naturally given abilities and so forth... So  I was curious if any of you know anything, or have a first hand experience in any way related with the topic. My own experience with the matter is that even before I knew anything about this, I've known a girl who's allergic to flouride and doesn't use it at all, and she has had psychic experiences all her life. Only later have I connected the dots.  Thanks for any kind of input!

I grew up in the period before fluoride was added to water and toothpaste and I have never noticed any effect on my psychic abilities.   Suspect this is just another CT.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Fluorine is toxic to humans, it has a negative effect on the brain, in other words it dulls a person, slows down mental processes in the head, and lowers IQ.

Fluorine actively reacts with aluminum, which is still widely used in the manufacture of kitchen utensils. Reacting, fluorine and aluminum form aluminum fluoride, which is able to cross the blood-brain barrier. The blood-brain barrier serves as a defense for the brain, penetrating through it, aluminum fluoride is deposited in nerve cells. The effects of aluminum fluoride on the brain can be catastrophic, it can cause dementia, a wide range of nervous and mental disorders. According to the same forbidden studies, the number of cases of Alzheimer's has increased significantly since the popularization of fluoride. It is not surprising that the United States, where fluoridation is used especially widely, is one of the leaders in the incidence of this disease.

The brain is very sensitive to sodium fluoride, especially the pineal gland, located in the area of the quadruple of the midbrain. She is responsible for the production of melatonin, serotonin, adrenoglomerulotropin, dimethyltryptamine. When the brain and pineal gland are saturated with too much sodium fluoride, they cannot function properly.
https://himya.ru/natriya-ftorid.html

The pineal gland is the center of the third eye and intuition and an important transmitter-mediator and without it a person will not think creatively since the higher constantly helps us but we don’t notice it.

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, Susanc241 said:

I grew up in the period before fluoride was added to water and toothpaste and I have never noticed any effect on my psychic abilities.   Suspect this is just another CT.

Probably be due to the fact that you have never had any psychic abilities. 

Makes sense really. 

Not CT, just reality.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, CloudSix said:

Hello, I'm writing this post because recently I've been reading about the supposed correlation between the use of flouride, which can be found in tap water and toothpaste of course, and the thickening of the pineal gland, which in turn diminishes the so called sixth sense, or our innner intuition, or however you want to call it. All I've found on the matter is pretty biased, as in it's represented as this big conspiracy where the "goverment" or the powers at hand are using flouride to restrict our naturally given abilities and so forth... So  I was curious if any of you know anything, or have a first hand experience in any way related with the topic. My own experience with the matter is that even before I knew anything about this, I've known a girl who's allergic to flouride and doesn't use it at all, and she has had psychic experiences all her life. Only later have I connected the dots.  Thanks for any kind of input!

:lol:

The pineal gland just runs your internal clock

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pineal_gland

Flouride  is bad when you drink it so if it's in your water, buy a good filter but it's not going to harm you in toothpaste. The quats they put in toothpaste are worse.

There is no government conspiracy to suppress psychic powers. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Fluorine is indeed toxic, and causes damage to the pineal gland, as well as excessive ear growth an Nasal Enlargement. 

Fluorides, however, are harmless, but help prevent tooth decay. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, CloudSix said:

Before the use of fluoride people had all kinds of magical powers.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

8 minutes ago, Piney said:

:lol:

The pineal gland just runs your internal clock

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pineal_gland

Flouride  is bad when you drink it so if it's in your water, buy a good filter but it's not going to harm you in toothpaste. The quats they put in toothpaste are worse.

There is no government conspiracy to suppress psychic powers. 

Isn't the pineal gland responsible for a number of functions in the body, including the internal clock?

And a fluoride filter sounds good :)

Of course there isn't but I just wanted to see if anybody else had a similar story to share,  like me with my friend

2 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

Before the use of fluoride people had all kinds of magical powers.

Well I didn't mean all people of course, but people that were gifted in a certain way...

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, CloudSix said:

Well I didn't mean all people of course, but people that were gifted in a certain way...

Charlatans have always existed.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Just now, CloudSix said:

Please define this because (and no offense meant) I'm tired of people saying "everyone has psychic powers".

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Fluorine is indeed toxic, and causes damage to the pineal gland, as well as excessive ear growth an Nasal Enlargement. 

Fluorides, however, are harmless, but help prevent tooth decay. 

I was referring to sodium fluoride

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

Please define this because (and no offense meant) I'm tired of people saying "everyone has psychic powers".

Nah, I don't think everyone has powers, just I think some people have a knack, or a certain sensitivity or openness or whatever, which allows them to experience some kind of a phenomena that the majority of people cannot, maybe seeing spirits, auras, certain premonitions etsc..

1 minute ago, CloudSix said:

Nah, I don't think everyone has powers, just I think some people have a knack, or a certain sensitivity or openness or whatever, which allows them to experience some kind of a phenomena that the majority of people cannot, maybe seeing spirits, auras, certain premonitions etsc..

You mean mentally ill people.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, CloudSix said:

Of course there isn't. 

Brita filters take out everything. 

4 minutes ago, CloudSix said:

Nah, I don't think everyone has powers, just I think some people have a knack, or a certain sensitivity or openness or whatever

That has nothing to do with your pineal gland. 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Timothy said:

Probably be due to the fact that you have never had any psychic abilities. 

Makes sense really. 

Not CT, just reality.

Exactly.  I was being facetious. :rofl:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Pineal gland and DMT

Just thought of something. Considering how much 'ghost' sightings always seem to happen while in an altered state of consciousness. Such as hypnagogic/pompic or in some tired state. I wonder it it's the micro release of DMT in the brain that creates this phantasm? Dream forms while in a half conscious state. Seems possible.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Piney said:

Brita filters take out everything. 

I have a nice big reverse osmosis filter,

12 minutes ago, CloudSix said:

mental hospitals are full of folks who see and hear things that the majority cannot because its only in the belivers mind.

at the risk of sounding pompous I can give a cold reading that will stun some, they will go off thinking i have a gift, special powers, etc, i dont, its about training, after 40 plus years of boasts of special powers ive never seen anything to make me believe anyone has any.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Pineal gland and DMT

Just thought of something. Considering how much 'ghost' sightings always seem to happen while in an altered state of consciousness. Such as hypnagogic/pompic or in some tired state. I wonder it it's the micro release of DMT in the brain that creates this phantasm? Dream forms while in a half conscious state. Seems possible.

Just want to point out that it hasn't been proven to be naturally produced in the human brain yet.

It's reasonable to assume because of us finding in the rats and other mammols.

But not yet on humans, most likely because the studies would be hard to do ethically on humans. 

• Like 2