Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Thoughts about flouride

CloudSix

12 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Just want to point out that it hasn't been proven to be naturally produced in the human brain yet.

It's reasonable to assume because of us finding in the rats and other mammols.

But not yet on humans, most likely because the studies would be hard to do ethically on humans. 

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-019-45812-w

2 hours ago, Susanc241 said:

I grew up in the period before fluoride was added to water and toothpaste and I have never noticed any effect on my psychic abilities.   Suspect this is just another CT.

A CT about a CT. This fluoride thing has layers, man.

20 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

"These results show for the first time that the rat brain is capable of synthesizing and releasing DMT at concentrations comparable to known monoamine neurotransmitters and raise the possibility that this phenomenon may occur similarly in human brains."

This is just saying what I said lol.

This is the academic article of the first link you posted.

Edited by spartan max2

4 hours ago, CloudSix said:

Hello, I'm writing this post because recently I've been reading about the supposed correlation between the use of flouride, which can be found in tap water and toothpaste of course, and the thickening of the pineal gland, which in turn diminishes the so called sixth sense, or our innner intuition, or however you want to call it. All I've found on the matter is pretty biased, as in it's represented as this big conspiracy where the "goverment" or the powers at hand are using flouride to restrict our naturally given abilities and so forth... So  I was curious if any of you know anything, or have a first hand experience in any way related with the topic. My own experience with the matter is that even before I knew anything about this, I've known a girl who's allergic to flouride and doesn't use it at all, and she has had psychic experiences all her life. Only later have I connected the dots.  Thanks for any kind of input!

I have read a lot of that conspiracy theory and have concluded that it may be possible, however what I know about high levels of fluoride in the water is that it causes browning and softening of teeth.  The reason fluoride is in toothpaste is claimed to be for protetcing teeth, and small amounts may do that.  There are not very many places where fluoride occurs naturally in the water like Franklin, VA, but in those places people have brown, soft teeth and few cavities.  I have no proof but I thought the people who lived in that town tended to be somewhat insane (hair trigger tempers) and those that weren't could afford to and did buy filtered water, however there was also pollution in the water from the paper mill, so no way to know what the actual cause was.  I have not done any scientific study, just personal observation.

As for why some cities add fluoride to their water system, I have no experience.  I never lived in a city that did that.

That being said, I tend to discount most internet conspiracies.  You would do well to go to the local library and ask for help in researching the subject in actual books.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Coil said:

Fluorine is toxic to humans, it has a negative effect on the brain, in other words it dulls a person, slows down mental processes in the head, and lowers IQ.

Fluorine actively reacts with aluminum, which is still widely used in the manufacture of kitchen utensils. Reacting, fluorine and aluminum form aluminum fluoride, which is able to cross the blood-brain barrier. The blood-brain barrier serves as a defense for the brain, penetrating through it, aluminum fluoride is deposited in nerve cells. The effects of aluminum fluoride on the brain can be catastrophic, it can cause dementia, a wide range of nervous and mental disorders. According to the same forbidden studies, the number of cases of Alzheimer's has increased significantly since the popularization of fluoride. It is not surprising that the United States, where fluoridation is used especially widely, is one of the leaders in the incidence of this disease.

The brain is very sensitive to sodium fluoride, especially the pineal gland, located in the area of the quadruple of the midbrain. She is responsible for the production of melatonin, serotonin, adrenoglomerulotropin, dimethyltryptamine. When the brain and pineal gland are saturated with too much sodium fluoride, they cannot function properly.
https://himya.ru/natriya-ftorid.html

The pineal gland is the center of the third eye and intuition and an important transmitter-mediator and without it a person will not think creatively since the higher constantly helps us but we don’t notice it.

Fluorine is NOT Fluoride.

https://health.howstuffworks.com/wellness/oral-care/products/10-fluoride-facts1.htm

3 hours ago, Piney said:

That has nothing to do with your pineal gland. 

Well we don't know for sure do we

3 hours ago, XenoFish said:

You mean mentally ill people.

Oh cmon, that's a quick judgement. So you're saying that you think people who have premonitions of some kind or see auras are mentally ill?

3 minutes ago, CloudSix said:

Well we don't know for sure do we

Yes, we do! Read some real medical studies. 

• Like 2

Well who remembers the fluoride lady..... here in Sweden the fluoride lady came to school and we poor kids was forced to drink the stuff.

Edited by Impedancer
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Piney said:

Yes, we do! Read some real medical studies. 

That's fair, I'm not really in the subject and I don't know that much about it, thanks for the input!

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Impedancer said:

Well who remembers the fluoride lady..... here in Sweden the fluoride lady came to school and we poor kids was forced to drink the stuff.

So That's why Danes are smarter. :whistle:

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, CloudSix said:

Oh cmon, that's a quick judgement. So you're saying that you think people who have premonitions of some kind or see auras are mentally ill?

You have the delusional or the crazy. 

12 minutes ago, Piney said:

So That's why Danes are smarter. :whistle:

Are they? I though all scandinavians was clever. 

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Impedancer said:

In my school it was a nurse and we were told not to drink it, just swish and spit.  (1960's)

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

In my school it was a nurse and we were told not to drink it, just swish and spit.  (1960's)

Same here but this was in the 80s

Edited by Impedancer
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

A CT about a CT. This fluoride thing has layers, man.

See my comment in #20.

15 hours ago, XenoFish said:

You have the delusional or the crazy. 

I'd have to disagree, I have a cousin who's as realistic as it gets, but every now and then he has weird things happen to him and he seems to dismiss them as not being that important... but they do sound weird... 

• 3 months later...
On 9/2/2019 at 6:53 AM, CloudSix said:

Hello, I'm writing this post because recently I've been reading about the supposed correlation between the use of flouride, which can be found in tap water and toothpaste of course, and the thickening of the pineal gland, which in turn diminishes the so called sixth sense, or our innner intuition, or however you want to call it. All I've found on the matter is pretty biased, as in it's represented as this big conspiracy where the "goverment" or the powers at hand are using flouride to restrict our naturally given abilities and so forth... So  I was curious if any of you know anything, or have a first hand experience in any way related with the topic. My own experience with the matter is that even before I knew anything about this, I've known a girl who's allergic to flouride and doesn't use it at all, and she has had psychic experiences all her life. Only later have I connected the dots.  Thanks for any kind of input!

Is it a good thing to stop using all flourides to clean up your pineal gland? There are unknown natural sources of flouride like black tea, and apparently flouride accelerates calcification of the pineal gland shutting it down. The pineal gland receives a great amount of blood flow, and it becomes encrusted with calcium reducing its normal functioning. Is this a bad thing? It depends on your understanding of what the pineal actually does besides produce chemicals. Historic evidence from Sumer shows us how the Annunaki installed the pineal gland in their human servants as a way of controlling them spiritually. The Annunaki were colonists here who used slaves controlled by biological transducers like the pineal gland to facilitate their control over our minds. if you look at Annunaki rock carvings you can see how proud those Annunaki were about their powerful spiritual control system, which they went to the trouble to document for the world to see. The Annunaki wore the patten cross on their chests as a symbol of their spiritual control and domination over others. The same cross was used by Constantine to create his version of Christianity that was used to successfully terrorize colonial victims for nearly two thousand years. The cross is the symbol of spiritual death.

sumertreeoflifewoman366.jpg.047d1a8760645d47534dab7aa04eb074.jpgexample_ninurta.jpg.c53a9b33868f676dff0d575df1f21c9a.jpg

• Haha 1

On 9/2/2019 at 11:53 AM, CloudSix said:

You can get fluoride free toothpaste with Kingfisher being a popular brand.

Random Fact: Cranberry juice kills the mouth bacteria responsible for tooth decay. Although, you want to make sure you drink unsweetened cranberry juice.

Publicly available information on fluoridated water supplies is widespread. It is most common in areas with poor people living in them. Other than that it also naturally exists at low levels in water supplies anyway due to the rocks water travels through. My advice is never to drink water that has had additional fluoride added to it. Natural levels are <3mg per litre.

Thankfully where I live we dont have fluoridated water, not that I drink tap water anyway. You never know if the Government is secretly experimenting on people by adding stuff to it. Therefore, I only drink premier brand carbonated water.

I dont know what the impact of fluoridation is on the brain. I`m intelligent though and of sound mind. Is this due to my lack of fluoridation? I dont know, and I dont intend experimenting to find out. I also believe in God and have had the occasional spiritual experience.

• Confused 1

Seeing as how all vertebrates have a pineal gland, I call BS on all the spiritual mumbo-jumbo. If only humans had them, I might believe it was somehow special.

It's a gland that makes melatonin and regulates certain body functions, it's not a magic nonsense device.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 1

Few years ago I purchased a very reasonable water distiller.  It is one of my best purchases.

I'd grown tired of ineffective, or quickly useless filters and filtering techniques... so I decided, 'instead of filtering out the garbage from the water... why not steam the water away from the impurities and have pristine water?'

The machine works brilliantly.  Distills one gallon of pure water in about 3 hours.  Wipe the gunk out between runs and after a cycle of six gallons, I pour vinegar in the bottom, which de-mineralizes the build up and wipes out effortlessly with a paper towel.

I keep three five gallon drums full at all times.  All we use tap water for now, is washing dishes and laundry.

Coffee and teas taste amazing by the way.  Never going back to drinking tap.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, quiXilver said:

Few years ago I purchased a very reasonable water distiller.  It is one of my best purchases.

I'd grown tired of ineffective, or quickly useless filters and filtering techniques... so I decided, 'instead of filtering out the garbage from the water... why not steam the water away from the impurities and have pristine water?'

The machine works brilliantly.  Distills one gallon of pure water in about 3 hours.  Wipe the gunk out between runs and after a cycle of six gallons, I pour vinegar in the bottom, which de-mineralizes the build up and wipes out effortlessly with a paper towel.

I keep three five gallon drums full at all times.  All we use tap water for now, is washing dishes and laundry.

Coffee and teas taste amazing by the way.  Never going back to drinking tap.

I am currently filtering the water with a carbon filter, then pouring it into a tank with a ceramic filter that drips down in to a 5 layer filter of different minerals.  It is much better than tap water or just carbon filtered water.  I still think we need the minerals.

Studies show that fluoridation is a safe and effective means of reducing the rate of dental problems. In cities that have opted to stop fluoridation of their water supply the rate of cavities goes back up.

https://www.cdc.gov/fluoridation/index.html

Fluoridation hardens teeth.

One of the outstanding issues is how does fluoridation prevent cavities. Here are two hypotheses.

1. It hardens teeth preventing the damaging activity of bacteria

2. It makes the tooth surface slippery to prevent bacteria from sticking

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm4841a1.htm

Early studies reported that caries reduction attributable to fluoridation ranged from 50% to 70%, but by the mid-1980s the mean DMFS scores in the permanent dentition of children who lived in communities with fluoridated water were only 18% lower than among those living in communities without fluoridated water (15). A review of studies on the effectiveness of water fluoridation conducted in the United States during 1979-1989 found that caries reduction was 8%-37% among adolescents (mean: 26.5%) (16).

Since the early days of community water fluoridation, the prevalence of dental caries has declined in both communities with and communities without fluoridated water in the United States. This trend has been attributed largely to the diffusion of fluoridated water to areas without fluoridated water through bottling and processing of foods and beverages in areas with fluoridated water and widespread use of fluoride toothpaste (17). Fluoride toothpaste is efficacious in preventing dental caries, but its effectiveness depends on frequency of use by persons or their caregivers. In contrast, water fluoridation reaches all residents of communities and generally is not dependent on individual behavior.

Although early studies focused mostly on children, water fluoridation also is effective in preventing dental caries among adults. Fluoridation reduces enamel caries in adults by 20%-40% (16) and prevents caries on the exposed root surfaces of teeth, a condition that particularly affects older adults.

Water fluoridation is especially beneficial for communities of low socioeconomic status (18). These communities have a disproportionate burden of dental caries and have less access than higher income communities to dental-care services and other sources of fluoride. Water fluoridation may help reduce such dental health disparities.

Notice:

1. The reduction in cavities is measurable. 

2. Fluoridation helps everyone including the poor

3. It does not require the patient to be compliant

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I suck water right out of the tap, and my teeth are strong and solid. Could the water taste better? Probably, I don't really care that much.

Is the water rotting my brain? Until the doc tells me it is, I highly doubt it.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 1