Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Captain Risky

Is Trump trying to destroy the US economy ?

203 posts in this topic

Captain Risky

According to a new report, the president also wanted to shiv the U.S. economy in a characteristically self-defeating attempt to get back at China—a move that was only prevented by a chorus of staffers and CEOs begging him not to go through with it.

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

and then

Who is Bess Levin and why, exactly, should her OPINION matter to Americans?  

You should really pace yourself, man.  If he gets re-elected next year -a REAL possibility - even you TDS sufferers may stop due to boredom ;)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

and then

Psst... it gets worse: Trump considers Defense Pact announcement with Israel before the next Israeli elections ;) 

Such a “pact” could consist of a statement by Trump that the United States is committed to Israel’s defense, or it could be a more significant declaration by both leaders of their intention to enter into a formal mutual defense agreement at some future date.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

and then
Just now, Professor Buzzkill said:

I cant see this being real. Why would trump ruin the economy before the next election? Right now he is going to go down as the most successful president ever, avoiding wars and recessions. I cant remember the last president to do that. Sounds like fake news to me.

You have to overlook Risky.  He's in stage 4 TDS with potential metastasis to distant organs :( 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Imaginarynumber1
16 minutes ago, and then said:

It shouldn't, but then again neither should anyones on fokkk news, but that's where trump looks to know what to do next.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Manwon Lender
1 hour ago, Captain Risky said:

Report: Trump Wanted to Obliterate the U.S. Economy to Get Revenge on China

One of the scariest aspects of the current national nightmare that is Donald Trump is that for as much of a dystopian hellscape as his presidency has turned out to be, we’re periodically reminded that if he got his way, it would be even worse.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/09/donald-trump-china-double-tariffs/amp 

I don't know how this plays into it, but there has been talk by President Trump about devaluation of the dollar. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

hacktorp

Oh, for goodness sake.  No, Trump isn't trying to destroy America.  Quite the opposite, in fact.

The reality is that the world is at an HISTORIC crossroads...not of Trump's making...but he (and his supporters) are determined to stop the globalist banking and political elite before THEY destroy America and the rest of the world.

Current world financial systems are nearing collapse.  Western fiat currencies are saturated with debt and the only things that will keep them alive is MORE debtors and real human catastrophe...like world war.  Yes, this has happened in the past.  This time, Trump (and Putin and Xi) will not give them their war.

When Trump says America's economy is doing great, but banks are telling us a recession is about to hit...who is right?  Trump is correct that Americans simply want to live securely and spend money on things they want and need.  That is the hallmark of a healthy economy.  Recessions are largely caused by credit freezes instigated by central banks when they get nervous about their own balance sheets.  So they tell us how "bad" things are and to expect a lot of people to go bankrupt.  Then they deleverage their own balance sheet by, among other things, financing major military operations among (and between) nations.  Guess what?  It is the BANKS, not the people, who are bankrupt.

That is what Trump is doing.  He is allowing/forcing these anachronistic, parasitic, and ultimately EVIL institutions of human bondage (banks) to expose themselves as both morally and financially bankrupt.  These money-conjuring institutions, btw, are what have made possible so much of the horrible things we've seen come to light recently...everything from ISIS to religious corruption to human-trafficking...it ALL runs on cheap fiat (debt) created by morally bankrupt parasites.

The Federal Reserve will not last in its current form for much longer.

Edited by hacktorp
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 5

Gromdor
32 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

Oh, for goodness sake.  No, Trump isn't trying to destroy America.  Quite the opposite, in fact.

The reality is that the world is at an HISTORIC crossroads...not of Trump's making...but he (and his supporters) are determined to stop the globalist banking and political elite before THEY destroy America and the rest of the world.

Current world financial systems are nearing collapse.  Western fiat currencies are saturated with debt and the only things that will keep them alive is MORE debtors and real human catastrophe...like world war.  Yes, this has happened in the past.  This time, Trump (and Putin and Xi) will not give them their war.

When Trump says America's economy is doing great, but banks are telling us a recession is about to hit...who is right?  Trump is correct that Americans simply want to live securely and spend money on things they want and need.  That is the hallmark of a healthy economy.  Recessions are largely caused by credit freezes instigated by central banks when they get nervous about their own balance sheets.  So they tell us how "bad" things are and to expect a lot of people to go bankrupt.  Then they deleverage their own balance sheet by, among other things, financing major military operations among (and between) nations.  Guess what?  It is the BANKS, not the people, who are bankrupt.

That is what Trump is doing.  He is allowing these anachronistic, parasitic, and ultimately EVIL institutions of human bondage (banks) to expose themselves as both morally and financially bankrupt.  These money-conjuring institutions, btw, are what have made possible so much of the horrible things we've seen come to light recently...everything from ISIS to religious corruption to human-trafficking...it ALL runs on cheap fiat (debt) created by morally bankrupt parasites.

We are talking about the Donald Trump that wants the Fed to lower interest rates so banks and companies can borrow more and cheaper right?  The one in debt to a foreign bank globalist bank? (Deutsche Bank)

Just checking, or are you talking about a different Donald Trump?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6
  • Haha 1

Piney
2 hours ago, and then said:

Psst... it gets worse: Trump considers Defense Pact announcement with Israel before the next Israeli elections ;) 

Such a “pact” could consist of a statement by Trump that the United States is committed to Israel’s defense, or it could be a more significant declaration by both leaders of their intention to enter into a formal mutual defense agreement at some future date.

I'm sure they'll be a real help. :yes:

• Haha 2

hacktorp
13 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

We are talking about the Donald Trump that wants the Fed to lower interest rates so banks and companies can borrow more and cheaper right?  The one in debt to a foreign bank globalist bank? (Deutsche Bank)

Just checking, or are you talking about a different Donald Trump?

Yep, same guy.

The one who you still believe will be impeached for colluding with dancing Russian prostitutes.

The world is changing while you're chasing laser dots.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

third_eye

Fox versus Trump 

[00.03:38]

~

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Captain Risky
12 minutes ago, pallidin said:

Your title says that Trump wants to destroy America.

That is blatant irresponsible BS, and I ask the mods to correct this awful title.

For the ultra sensitive Trumpeters. This is the original title.

Report: Trump Wanted to Obliterate the U.S. Economy to Get Revenge on China

obliterate and destroy are interchangeable. They both mean the same. Destroying/Obliterate the economy is the same as destroying America. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Michelle
13 minutes ago, pallidin said:

Your title says that Trump wants to destroy America.

That is blatant irresponsible BS, and I ask the mods to correct this awful title.

I have to agree. It is bombastic scare mongering. Typical of certain media sources.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Gwynbleidd
4 hours ago, and then said:

Here's her Twitter account to have a browse :)  besslevin?lang=enhttps://twitter.com/besslevin?lang=en

Either she's got a dry sense of humour or she's possesses a wee bit of snark....or possible a mix of both ;) 

besslevin.PNG

Edited by Gwynbleidd
  • Thanks 1

Imaginarynumber1
2 hours ago, hacktorp said:

That is what Trump is doing.  He is allowing/forcing these anachronistic, parasitic, and ultimately EVIL institutions of human bondage (banks) to expose themselves as both morally and financially bankrupt.  These money-conjuring institutions, btw, are what have made possible so much of the horrible things we've seen come to light recently...everything from ISIS to religious corruption to human-trafficking...it ALL runs on cheap fiat (debt) created by morally bankrupt parasites.

Some other political party also started off blaming the banks for their woes. Can't seem to recall who that was or why there are parallels today.....

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

and then
2 hours ago, Piney said:

I'm sure they'll be a real help. :yes:

I can't imagine a scenario where we'd need them other than while beetch slapping the zealots in Tehran.  If it comes, I hope the IRGC and Basij are killed to a man.  Whatever it takes, short of an actual invasion. The precise use of high explosives can cure a lot of problems ;) The new problems we'll take as they come :w00t:

• Haha 1

Piney
Just now, and then said:

I can't imagine a scenario where we'd need them other than while beetch slapping the zealots in Tehran.  If it comes, I hope the IRGC and Basij are killed to a man.  Whatever it takes, short of an actual invasion. The precise use of high explosives can cure a lot of problems ;) The new problems we'll take as they come :w00t:

And if Turkey and/or China steps in? Then what?

What about Russia? 

• Like 1

'Walt' E. Kurtz

He's doing a good job on it. Putin on the ritz

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Gwynbleidd
1 hour ago, Piney said:

And if Turkey and/or China steps in? Then what?

What about Russia? 

Does China have a huge number of soldiers?

• Thanks 1

Dumbledore the Awesome
1 hour ago, and then said:

I've got it, you're really an agent of the Democratic party aren't you, this picture you present of the gun-adoring Trump supporter, sitting on his porch cradling his gun raging about whichever latest bunch of Muslims the state of Israel is currently fixated about, is obviously intended as satire. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

Dumbledore the Awesome
6 hours ago, Professor Buzzkill said:

I cant see this being real. Why would trump ruin the economy before the next election? Right now he is going to go down as the most successful president ever, avoiding wars and recessions. I cant remember the last president to do that. Sounds like fake news to me.

Because he's an arguably mentally deficient, vindictive child who only knows how to stamp his foot in petulance and destroy anything that might stand in the way of his getting his way? (his way in this particular instance being his truculent little spat, out of pure jealousy, with a bunch of foreigners)

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

Dumbledore the Awesome
5 hours ago, hacktorp said:

I think there should be a chin-stroking emotimoji. So by your reckoning The Amazing Donald is actually subverting the global banking elite, and his apparent blundering incompetence is actually all a carefully planned campaign to destroy the globalist elite while pretending to be one of their most prominent members? Gosh, he's even more devious than anyone had previously thought. :hmm: :mellow: 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2