Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is Trump trying to destroy the US economy ?

Unusual Tournament

2 hours ago, Michelle said:

Most of us don't ever think about using them against the government. To me, they are no different than the five fire extinguishers we have in the house...ready to easily grab in an emergency.

You just jogged my memory Michelle - I gotta get a first aid kit together.  LOL Fire Extinguisher would do some right royal damage I'd imagine! :lol:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Desertrat56 said:

It is a weird, fine line to go into that attitude and in spite of the things I have experienced I do not think taking our guns away will solve anything.  In Australia you all are still beholden to the queen and Brittan has had very strict gun laws for a long time.

I think you're right, absolutely.  It probably feels a bit safer here to me, most likely because I know the only people who are normally armed (with guns) are the cops, security or whoever else requires a license to carry a weapon.  Although, as @Michelle mentioned earlier in this thread, she goes hiking and carrying a gun has saved her from a couple of crazies a few times.  That's a scary thought - but when I went and thought about it, if we went hiking here, we'd be stupid if we weren't wary about weirdoes in the bushes.  It happens everywhere.  The only difference here is, they probably wouldn't have a gun is all, but some other weapon.  Same thing, different place I guess. :mellow:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Gwynbleidd said:

You just jogged my memory Michelle - I gotta get a first aid kit together.  LOL Fire Extinguisher would do some right royal damage I'd imagine! :lol:

I know everything in my house that could be used as a weapon. :lol:

Like Desertrat, my dad started teaching me how to use and respect a gun at about the age of six. He had a glass gun case where he kept his, but we all knew where the key was. I was never curious about them because he let me experience what they could do. There were also loaded weapons around the house for emergencies. Touching them without permission never crossed my mind.

Edited by Michelle
  • Like 2