Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bugatti Chiron breaks 300 mph

pallidin

That's one fast car.

Imagine driving that down to the store to grab some groceries.  Pick up the kids from school.  Accidentally do a burnout on the speed bump in the school carpark.  :devil:

• Like 1

This is an older music video. It is NOT of the Bugatti Chiron.

Edited by pallidin
  • Haha 1

Above all its a VOLKSWAGEN somehow, initiated by Ferdinand Piech ,who was a genius and brilliant manager.

• Like 1

As fast and as expensive as it is, it just doesn't do anything for me, and I'm a total petrolhead. There's something about this, and the Veyron, that doesn't grab my 'want' feelings. It looks too big and cumbersome to me. Sure, so do some of the other supercars but they have much more of an appeal.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stiff said:

As fast and as expensive as it is, it just doesn't do anything for me, and I'm a total petrolhead. There's something about this, and the Veyron, that doesn't grab my 'want' feelings. It looks too big and cumbersome to me. Sure, so do some of the other supercars but they have much more of an appeal.

I saw a Veyron in reality some years ago in Geneva, impressive car but: too much, its more a sculpture than a car. And, it looks much smaller than in vids and on images. If I would had 3M to spend for cars, I wouldnt buy one but a 911 GT3, a Lambo Huracan, a McLaren 570s and a 1969 Dodge Charger. And a dog.

Edited by toast
  • Like 2