Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

iTunes playing “Help” by the Beatles by itsel

Capin80

Pay iPad started playing “Help” by the Beatles for no reason.  I do own the song, but it’s not the first song on my only playlist.  I tried to turn if off, but noticed iTunes wasn’t running in the first place.  So when I opened iTunes, I couldn’t stop the song because it said nothing was playing.  I had to shutdown my iPad to get it to stop playing.  This happened again like a year later and again in 3 months after that.  It happened one more time a month before we moved out of that house, but this time it played “No Quarter “ by Led Zeppelin.  I should also mention that before the second occurrence, I got a new iPad...same iTunes account but different iPad. Since I’ve moved, it hasn’t happened again.  I have a new iPad now, my third one....and it hasn’t happened since.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Your iPad is not happy and should be given to the first Indian you see. :tu:

• Haha 4

22 minutes ago, Piney said:

Your iPad is not happy and should be given to the first Indian you see. :tu:

No way man, IPADS were never part of any treaty agreement, I am keeping mine and my MAC.:yes:

You know the Beatles own the Apple Label. :yes:

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Capin80 said:

Pay iPad started playing “Help” by the Beatles for no reason.  I do own the song, but it’s not the first song on my only playlist.  I tried to turn if off, but noticed iTunes wasn’t running in the first place.  So when I opened iTunes, I couldn’t stop the song because it said nothing was playing.  I had to shutdown my iPad to get it to stop playing.  This happened again like a year later and again in 3 months after that.  It happened one more time a month before we moved out of that house, but this time it played “No Quarter “ by Led Zeppelin.  I should also mention that before the second occurrence, I got a new iPad...same iTunes account but different iPad. Since I’ve moved, it hasn’t happened again.  I have a new iPad now, my third one....and it hasn’t happened since.

I think I know why it played HELP, it's because Paul died back in the 1960s and he was replaced with an imposter. I have heard this before, it appears he is still trying to find HELP.:w00t:

You know the Beatles own the Apple Label:yes:

Welcome to the forum.:tsu:

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Capin80 said:

Are you suggesting something paranormal or glitchy with the universe just may have occurred? I am not familiar enough with the technology involved in your case to add much.

However, this reminds me of my own personal experience. I was on a forum discussing the mysterious and what not and was encouraging a person to 'question' the ultimate things. During my reply typing my computer starting scrolling the capital 'Q' character (for 'Question'?) and it could not be stopped without a computer re-boot. Never happened before or after with that computer or with any other character. Can I say it was paranormal - No. Can I say it was not paranormal - No.

I do believe I had a prankster paranormal spirit involved with me for a time.

Papameter (on my 'Q' event)  45% Paranormal....55% Normal Realm Malfunction. 

Edited by papageorge1

8 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Are you suggesting something paranormal or glitchy with the universe just may have occurred? I am not familiar enough with the technology involved in your case to add much.

However, this reminds me of my own personal experience. I was on a forum discussing the mysterious and what not and was encouraging a person to 'question' the ultimate things. During my reply typing my computer starting scrolling the capital 'Q' character (for 'Question'?) and it could not be stopped without a computer re-boot. Never happened before or after with that computer or with any other character. Can I say it was paranormal - No. Can I say it was not paranormal - No.

I had a similar thing occur, however, it was the letter D. I didn't reboot the system though I just vacuumed the key board and wala it was fixed. Sometimes a small piece of something can get caught by or under a key. The slightest bump can cause the problem you described and another bump can move it so it will stop and never happen again. 

Take Care  Papa

12 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

I had a similar thing occur, however, it was the letter D. I didn't reboot the system though I just vacuumed the key board and wala it was fixed. Sometimes a small piece of something can get caught by or under a key. The slightest bump can cause the problem you described and another bump can move it so it will stop and never happen again. 

Take Care  Papa

Thanks, but nothing you said were things I was unaware of. That is actually my leading theory.

Edited by papageorge1
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Thanks, but nothing you said were things I was unaware of. That is actually my leading theory.

Your very welcome anytime.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/4/2019 at 1:42 AM, papageorge1 said:

This was definitely not a glitch, and it was something that I researched and couldn’t find anything similar to it anywhere on the web.  And, I switched iPads , so it wasn’t because my iPad was acting quirky, since it happened on the new one as well.  I did reboot the iPad, since that was othe only way I could get it to stop playing.  

• Thanks 1

This was definitely not a glitch, and it was something that I researched and couldn’t find anything similar to it anywhere on the web.  And, I switched iPads , so it wasn’t because my iPad was acting quirky, since it happened on the new one as well.  I did reboot the iPad, since that was othe only way I could get it to stop playing.

so every ipad you own does it? could it be a spyware \malware from sites you visited on both i pads?   my comp occasionally does that too,  only thing that will get rid of these well hidden trojans is returning comp to factory settings, deleting everything, and reinstalling windows

30 minutes ago, aztek said:

so every ipad you own does it? could it be a spyware \malware from sites you visited on both i pads?   my comp occasionally does that too,  only thing that will get rid of these well hidden trojans is returning comp to factory settings, deleting everything, and reinstalling windows

I have owned an IPad and Mac for many years, due to the operating system virus, spyware, and malware are pretty much unheard of, in fact I have never even heard of one of these devices getting infected.

JIMO

• Haha 1

Now let's not forget these devices can also be used by government agencies to spy on people. Just a couple of months ago I've heard that Samsung TVs where used 2 intercept conversations in the house.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2017/03/09/if-you-have-a-smart-tv-take-a-closer-look-at-your-privacy-settings.html

Edited by qxcontinuum

6 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

I have owned an IPad and Mac for many years, due to the operating system virus, spyware, and malware are pretty much unheard of, in fact I have never even heard of one of these devices getting infected.

JIMO

then i'll let you in on a secret, they DO exist.  

Top 8 Antivirus Apps for iPad - September 2019

https://top8antivirus.com/ipad-antivirus-comparison/?edgetrackerid=100348108696622&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIrtS3r5XQ5AIVlYnICh1QHQiUEAMYASAAEgKVn_D_BwE

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, aztek said:

then i'll let you in on a secret, they DO exist.  

Top 8 Antivirus Apps for iPad - September 2019

https://top8antivirus.com/ipad-antivirus-comparison/?edgetrackerid=100348108696622&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIrtS3r5XQ5AIVlYnICh1QHQiUEAMYASAAEgKVn_D_BwE

I knew that apps like this existed, but the Apple Store doesn't sell them. I understand that very rarely something can effect IOS but it's rare and I have never experienced it. But thanks I appreciate it. 

2 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

I knew that apps like this existed, but the Apple Store doesn't sell them. I understand that very rarely something can effect IOS but it's rare and I have never experienced it. But thanks I appreciate it. 

me neither, none of my iphones or ipads have been affected, but  i will a lot sooner believe in a virus, than a paranormal activity.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, aztek said:

me neither, none of my iphones or ipads have been affected, but  i will a lot sooner believe in a virus, than a paranormal activity.

No doubt about it. It could also just be a new user to Apple products.

Something similar happened to me years ago (right around the same time I first visited this site). My PC started playing Danzig's 'Stalker Song' on its own, with no music player going, and as far as I recollect, I didn't even have that song on my computer. This was when I had discovered this hot new program Kazaa, which was a popular illegal file sharing app at the time (Bearshare I messed with, too). I was downloading so much junk that I'm almost sure I had acquired some type of virus that some jerkoff put in one of the programs I downloaded. All I know is it was freaky as hell to suddenly hear Glen Danzig singing about how he was in my home over and over, and I couldn't stop it, no music player going.

"no one knows my name

where i come from

no one sees my face

sees me coming

you can never hide

if i want you

you can't even try

keep from crying

no one sees my face

sees my pain

no one can see my shape

in the shadows