Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dreams of a spikey-haired silhouette

Bendy Demon

When I was little I had a dream where I was inside my garage and crouched against the back wall as two broad shouldered, humanoid silhouettes were looking in through the garage door windows. Their heads had these wavy spikes on their heads but other then that, no other features could be seen, No eyes or anything. There was also a bright flashing light behind them; kinda like rapidly flashing lightning

Then another one  where it was at my window, same appearance, same lights.

I had a few dreams of the same being, always looked the same and it never did anything except stand motionless. Never talked or anything. In each dream I was afraid, not because they/it (except for the first dream, only one appeared) seemed...powerful, I guess.

The last dream I had of this strange dark form was a few years ago and it was standing in the back yard of the home I grew up in (I haven't lived there since I was 13) and while I was still scared of it (I'm a coward in my dreams usually) I walked up to 'him' tried to talk to him  but, like always, it never moved or responded.

I am often left wondering just what it is/was as it's appearance never changed though the only thing different in the last, most recent dream was there was no flashing light..just the silhouette. It doesn't bear any resemblance to anything I have seen but I remember the fear and apprehension I felt even though it never did anything.

At one point when I was a member of a witchcraft forum I brought up the issue and someone mentioned a being called "The Orange" but it never fit so..anyone ever dreamed of anything like this?

Not looking for some paranormal explanation but why it always looked and acted (or not acted) and felt the same is intriguing.

• Like 1

I wonder if this is just something personal to you.  When I was young I had a lot of recurring dreams that indicated issues I was dealing with or not dealing with.  My cousins also told me of their recurring dreams.  All of us had very weird dreams and none of us had the same theme in our recurring dreams.

Maybe there is some symbology to these dreams that only you can interpret.  What was going on in your life and around you when you had these dreams?

• Like 3

Hmm..interesting angle but there wasn't really anything going on..nothing out of the ordinary anyways.

I just found it odd that the silhouette always looked the same.

Thanks though..I will have to contemplate this.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bendy Demon said:

When I was little I had a dream where I was inside my garage and crouched against the back wall as two broad shouldered, humanoid silhouettes were looking in through the garage door windows. Their heads had these wavy spikes on their heads but other then that, no other features could be seen, No eyes or anything. There was also a bright flashing light behind them; kinda like rapidly flashing lightning

Then another one  where it was at my window, same appearance, same lights.

I had a few dreams of the same being, always looked the same and it never did anything except stand motionless. Never talked or anything. In each dream I was afraid, not because they/it (except for the first dream, only one appeared) seemed...powerful, I guess.

The last dream I had of this strange dark form was a few years ago and it was standing in the back yard of the home I grew up in (I haven't lived there since I was 13) and while I was still scared of it (I'm a coward in my dreams usually) I walked up to 'him' tried to talk to him  but, like always, it never moved or responded.

I am often left wondering just what it is/was as it's appearance never changed though the only thing different in the last, most recent dream was there was no flashing light..just the silhouette. It doesn't bear any resemblance to anything I have seen but I remember the fear and apprehension I felt even though it never did anything.

At one point when I was a member of a witchcraft forum I brought up the issue and someone mentioned a being called "The Orange" but it never fit so..anyone ever dreamed of anything like this?

Not looking for some paranormal explanation but why it always looked and acted (or not acted) and felt the same is intriguing.

Have you seen anything outside of a dream too?

23 minutes ago, RabidMongoose said:

Have you seen anything outside of a dream too?

Forgive me for being dense but I don't understand your question.

3 hours ago, Bendy Demon said:

When I was little

How young?

42 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

How young?

Hmm..that is hard to say but I may have been maybe.between four to six..fairly young.

1 hour ago, Bendy Demon said:

Hmm..that is hard to say but I may have been maybe.between four to six..fairly young.

I think he was asking your age now?

12 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

I think he was asking your age now?

I am fairly certain 'Freetoroam' was asking how old I was when I had the dreams. ;)

3 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Freetoroam is a she not he.

Whoops, not the first time I made that mistake, I am going to have be more careful in the future.

Thanks for the correct Xenofish

My apologies to Freetoroam. 

• Like 1