Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Objects being moved

mark9271

Would like to start by saying my brother passed away six weeks ago but despite this haven happened, I've had experiences in my house since I moved in 3years ago and that I have no answers for, first I was pinned down onto the bed but sleeping at the time and woke up but was aware of all my surroundings but couldn't talk or shout, then I seen my daughter walk down the hall while I was at the toilet while she was still in her bedroom with door shut, my wife here's me call her name alot but I could be out in town our in another room when this is happening, so I decided to place objects in one room on the floor just to see if they would move and to my surprise yes they did one of them was moved onto the bed and everyone in the house at this time was out in town, then one night I went to make my wife a cuppa and the canisters where stacked on top of each other and placed on the kitchen window sill, and this is the one that gets me more and more, I have my bible sitting on my bedside cabinet and it never moves from that place, and the other day it is sitting on the floor in the porch at the front door, and as I said that is the one that sends shivers down my spine, so I hope someone can shed some light on what to do many thanks for reading my post everyone.. Mark

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, mark9271 said:

Would like to start by saying my brother passed away six weeks ago but despite this haven happened, I've had experiences in my house since I moved in 3years ago and that I have no answers for, first I was pinned down onto the bed but sleeping at the time and woke up but was aware of all my surroundings but couldn't talk or shout, then I seen my daughter walk down the hall while I was at the toilet while she was still in her bedroom with door shut, my wife here's me call her name alot but I could be out in town our in another room when this is happening, so I decided to place objects in one room on the floor just to see if they would move and to my surprise yes they did one of them was moved onto the bed and everyone in the house at this time was out in town, then one night I went to make my wife a cuppa and the canisters where stacked on top of each other and placed on the kitchen window sill, and this is the one that gets me more and more, I have my bible sitting on my bedside cabinet and it never moves from that place, and the other day it is sitting on the floor in the porch at the front door, and as I said that is the one that sends shivers down my spine, so I hope someone can shed some light on what to do many thanks for reading my post everyone.. Mark

One thing I always look for when people ask for advice is whether multiple people report seemingly 'paranormal' experiences in a location. It does sound like at least you and your wife. The types of phenomena you are reporting seem in the common repertoire of things that can happen in more paranormally heavy locations.

As to what to do? I am no psychic but I would say to keep your stress down and mental attitude up (which is always good advice). If you can just accept it and it doesn't cause any significant loss in the quality of your life then 'live with it'. 

As for help if this is causing significant issues with your mental quality of life that is always an unfortunate situation. Mainstream society is still predicated on the assumption that there is no such thing as paranormal phenomena. You would have to seek help from the internet, books, pastors, priests, paranormal investigators, psychic helpers which is certainly all in the crap shoot unpredictable realm.

• Thanks 1

Yes I understand that alot of people don't want to believe in this and I was one of them until I seen things I had no answers for, it doesn't frighten me at all but does my wife.

my old house when I was moving out of, me and my wife had bags sitting on the kitchen floor and we both seen a full body shadow going through our bags and as I went towards it, it scurried away into the corner but there was no way out of the kitchen...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, mark9271 said:

Yes I understand that alot of people don't want to believe in this and I was one of them until I seen things I had no answers for, it doesn't frighten me at all but does my wife.

my old house when I was moving out of, me and my wife had bags sitting on the kitchen floor and we both seen a full body shadow going through our bags and as I went towards it, it scurried away into the corner but there was no way out of the kitchen...

Sounds like you have good reasons to be convinced in your case. As I've said multiple times on this forum that from exposure to cable TV and internet sharing we are seeing the paranormal may be 'rare' but 'not all that rare' either. That's my position.

On 9/6/2019 at 8:17 AM, mark9271 said:

Its called Sleep Paralysis.  You have woken up before your body has. Its Scary as hell.  It don't happen to me anymore now that I keep a Blessed Virgin Mary Scapular by my bed. There were times I heard crazy lady screaming in my ears when I was sleeping and and got jolted awake!  And much, more,  that I don't want to discuss. All the nonsense stopped when I invoked my Saints of Paradise and or became the Saint myself and throw them out.

Edited by brian100
add more