Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Best evidence for ET

Hazzard

SETI has always butted up against the fact that the universe is very large and mostly empty, and that exploring large chunks of it takes a long time. But there’s both hope and expectation that, as the numbers grow, so too will the chance that one day we’ll find a scratchy signal — one that will change all future history.

https://www.seti.org/search-space-aliens-comes-empty-extraterrestrial-life-could-still-be-out-there

• Like 1

Varginha incident...this one is still puzzling me although I don't see any tangible evidence for such claims

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Varginha_UFO_incident

And regarding paranormal in general, I believe in clairvoyance. Had some good results with Silva method.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, TrumanB said:

Varginha incident...this one is still puzzling me although I don't see any tangible evidence for such claims

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Varginha_UFO_incident

And regarding paranormal in general, I believe in clairvoyance. Had some good results with Silva method.

I liked leir in his manner but i think he was such a biased true believer that he believed BS.

not surprisingly none, not one of the objects he claimed to have been involved with removing from people ( he was a foot dr pedicures, not a surgen ) proved otherwordly.

but when Randle basically dismisses a case its pretty cold and dead,

like with many cases that seem cool and intriguing I believe someone saw something, and it spread and grew out of embellishments and contagion, some people do not understand or wont admit how hard a "cover up" would be and while this wasnt involving too many people it would only take one, with some proof that it was a cover up and they really had aliens being held,

while the mud covered mental case homeless man and little person giving birth seem very tacked on and a reach, its not as reaching as to claim alien cover up.

• Like 1

Roger Leir was great on stories, awful on evidence (which is what this thread is about, no?).

From the 'rational wiki' (my emphasis)...

Leir said he had removed about a dozen implants from people's bodies[Note 2] and claimed they were devices that "emit radio signals". Leir alleged that some of the implants had physically moved during surgery, as if to avoid removal.[Note 3] This despite the fact that — in a video he himself provided to skeptics of this exact phenomenon taking place — it quite instantly becomes obvious that Leir is the one responsible for the perceived movement, forcefully pushing around a mobile lump of subcutaneous fat with his thumb.[1] Leir said that laboratory testing of the implants "implied they were of extraterrestrial origin".[6][7]

Needless to say, no such laboratory test reports were ever supplied by Leir.  He also appeared on Penn & Teller's Bull**** series, which is totally appropriate..

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

52 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

Roger Leir was great on stories, awful on evidence (which is what this thread is about, no?).

From the 'rational wiki' (my emphasis)...

Needless to say, no such laboratory test reports were ever supplied by Leir.  He also appeared on Penn & Teller's Bull**** series, which is totally appropriate..

in that case perhaps leir was just like say the warrens

• Like 1

5 hours ago, the13bats said:

in that case perhaps leir was just like say the warrens

and we don't want to go down that rabbithole, surely?

sorry

• Like 1

Indeed, if anyone belongs in the UFO Hall of Shame its this charlatan Leir!

• Like 1

Why is it UFO's are continuously equated with ET's?

'Unknown' does not mean 'extraterrestrial', by any stretch of the imagination.

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Phaeton80 said:

If only more people could understand this simple fact.

• Like 1

Ive seen academically schooled people, hit by the ET fever, immediately conclude an extraterrestrial origin if for example an UFO is seen travelling at spectacular speed, making spectacular 'impossible' movements.

Seems to be so ingrained in the human psyche, that when things we dont know, behave in a fashion we cannot understand, its not of this earth.

Which, in turn, seems a nice backdrop to possibly exploit.. at some time in the future. Reminding of the Reagan quote back in the day..

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Phaeton80 said:

....Reminding of the Reagan quote back in the day..

Its a good quote. 

But as for uniting mankind against an alien invasion, I dont think so. Contrary to what Hollywood would have us believe.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hazzard said:

Its a good quote. 

But as for uniting mankind against an alien invasion, I dont think so. Contrary to what Hollywood would have us believe.

Agreed, but its an interesting thought. Only thing necessary is a certain level of technology, one that might already exist outside the public eye.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Phaeton80 said:

who knows why but for some reason it does to an odd select clique they go as far as making up assinine words like "neverUfOists" and use it in an epic fail way at those who simply believe UFOs are out there but UFO means unidentified flying objects not alien which they refuse to grasp.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

and we don't want to go down that rabbithole, surely?

sorry

nope, i dont wanna go ask alice when she 10 feet tall off chasing rabbits,

it does seem if a person gets well know in a field like bigfoot, ghosts, UFOs its all about $$$, science, real research, huh? what?

6 hours ago, Phaeton80 said:

Yes. The UFO phenomenon could be Jinn/Demon trying to take cover from Allah's missile defense system, because they were trying to listen In on his executive board meetings with angels?

Quran (Pickthall)

"015.016 And verily in the heaven we have set mansions of the stars, and We have beautified it for beholders. 
015.017 And We have guarded it from every outcast devil, 
015.018 Save him who stealeth the hearing, and them doth a clear flame pursue. "

"067.005 And verily We have beautified the world's heaven with lamps, and We have made them missiles for the devils, and for them We have prepared the doom of flame. "

"037.006 Lo! We have adorned the lowest heaven with an ornament, the planets; 

037.007 With security from every froward devil. 
037.008 They cannot listen to the Highest Chiefs for they are pelted from every side, 
037.009 Outcast, and theirs is a perpetual torment; 
037.010 Save him who snatcheth a fragment, and there pursueth him a piercing flame. "

"072.008 And (the Jinn who had listened to the Qur'an said): We had sought the heaven but had found it filled with strong warders and meteors. 
072.009 And we used to sit on places (high) therein to listen. But he who listeneth now findeth a flame in wait for him; "

ht_nasa_asteroid_wy_130214_wmain.gif

• Confused 2

Maybe you should tone down on the dopamine a tad, oh ye 'Holy Dopamine Ghost'.

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Phaeton80 said:

Maybe you should tone down on the dopamine a tad, oh ye 'Holy Dopamine Ghost'.

Not when possible Jinn/Demons, and, or Satan (Iblis) are posing as extra terrestrials flying around in what looks like ships deceiving people? 

"018.050 And (remember) when We said unto the angels: Fall prostrate before Adam, and they fell prostrate, all save Iblis. He was of the jinn, so he rebelled against his Lord's command. Will ye choose him and his seed for your protecting friends instead of Me, when they are an enemy unto you ? Calamitous is the exchange for evil-doers. 
018.051 I made them not to witness the creation of the heavens and the earth, nor their own creation; nor choose I misleaders for (My) helpers."

1 hour ago, Davros of Skaro said:

Not when possible Jinn/Demons, and, or Satan (Iblis) are posing as extra terrestrials flying around in what looks like ships deceiving people? 

They're taking a rather long time to actually, well, you know, .... do anything.

They may as well not exist - it's almost as if they are only in your mind.  Either that or totally and utterly incompetent and lacking in any power or significance whatsoever.

22 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

They're taking a rather long time to actually, well, you know, .... do anything.

They may as well not exist - it's almost as if they are only in your mind.  Either that or totally and utterly incompetent and lacking in any power or significance whatsoever.

Does the deceiver reveal that they are deceiving? 

Except maybe?

7xp59q.gif

13 minutes ago, Davros of Skaro said:

Does the deceiver reveal that they are deceiving? 

Ask your mirror.

The rest of us simply require evidence. Start with your best example.  It's not rocket science.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Phaeton80 said:

I think in this context because talking about the non-ET UFOs is a rather mundane topic?  "Wait, what is that in the sky over there.  It's moving kinda weird, what is that?  Hand me my binoculars. Oh, nevermind, it's a bird."

I guess there are the secret military craft also, and agreed that's kinda interesting on its own, but still seems relatively unexciting compared to ET UFOs, if they existed.

Well I dont know, some of the people I was referring to were dealing with mundane topics all the time.. Evenmore, these people must be aware such a statement or implication wouldnt do their reputation any good.

Its all very strange, its like some sort of global mantra, hardwired almost.

Edited by Phaeton80

On 9/12/2019 at 7:45 PM, Phaeton80 said:

Agreed, but its an interesting thought. Only thing necessary is a certain level of technology, one that might already exist outside the public eye.

Explain please!

Well, if the tech is advanced enough, its perfectly plausible to be able to deceive, misrepresent, synthesize such a situation. I personally expect such a superior technology might very well exist outside the public eye at this very moment.

In theory, one could fake such a scenario, coordinate it all over the world to support / promote a certain false narrative, not unlike the War on Terror. One which would unite the world against such a fake invader. If I were one of those nasty behind the scenes NWO baddies, I would certainly entertain such a plan, it will open all the doors leading to a New World Order. Everything would be second to the goal of fighting the fake invader, everyone would gladly offer up their rights and freedoms. Centralizing control over 'the world' would be logical, paramount even. Military spending would rise to unprecedented levels, and no one would even dare to ask for more public spending.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Phaeton80 said:

Well, if the tech is advanced enough, its perfectly plausible to be able to deceive, misrepresent, synthesize such a situation. I personally expect such a superior technology might very well exist outside the public eye at this very moment.

In theory, one could fake such a scenario, coordinate it all over the world to support / promote a certain false narrative, not unlike the War on Terror. One which would unite the world against such a fake invader. If I were one of those nasty behind the scenes NWO baddies, I would certainly entertain such a plan, it will open all the doors leading to a New World Order. Everything would be second to the goal of fighting the fake invader, everyone would gladly offer up their rights and freedoms. Centralizing control over 'the world' would be logical, paramount even. Military spending would rise to unprecedented levels, and no one would even dare to ask for more public spending.

Make George Orwell fiction again. :(