Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Best evidence for ET

Hazzard

UFOs doing gymnastics in the skies have been around since  before man could fly so eliminating humans from the equation you end up with a field of one. 

The most logical suspect is Aliens.

• Haha 2

52 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

UFOs doing gymnastics in the skies have been around since  before man could fly so eliminating humans from the equation you end up with a field of one. 

before man could fly? can you prove this claim or just your opinion?

14 hours ago, brian100 said:

You have to reply on what other people have seen. That's why I'm interested in when 3 star generals or Navy pilots come out and say they are real.

When it comes to these sorts of claims Im going to need more that someone saying something. I dont care if its the King of Norway, President of the US, a police chief, plummer or my grandmothers neighbour... Im going to have to see some credible evidence.

So far I havent seen any.

• Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, Hazzard said:

When it comes to these sorts of claims Im going to need more that someone saying something. I dont care if its the King of Norway, President of the US, a police chief, plummer or my grandmothers neighbour... Im going to have to see some credible evidence.

So far I havent seen any.

Well you can rule out exclusive face to face meeting with Aliens.

15 hours ago, brian100 said:

Well you can rule out exclusive face to face meeting with Aliens.

Ok... but what about an alien artifact, or a contactee that has knowledge that could only come from somewhere else? 

I was kinda hoping for that interstellar asteroid Oumuamua to be an ancient dead (returning?) spaceship, back in 2017.

Edited by Hazzard

3 hours ago, Hazzard said:

I was kinda hoping for that interstellar asteroid Oumuamua to be an ancient dead (returning?) spaceship, back in 2017.

Talking about real wishful thinking!  But that doesn't make you a bad guy. :lol:

How could anyone think that a space ship of any origin is going to traverse the galaxy, crawling like snail?
Do you realize that if beings could travel at 1,000 times the speed of light it would take a hundred years to cross the galaxy?

It's a rock. it'll travel forever.

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

If someone could not fly and did not understand the physics of flight then they would still be able to know something occurring is unusual?

Another angle is to capricious eliminate humans from the equation.

The clear conclusion is that assuming aliens is done to confirm an entrenched bias based on anecdotes.

People resort to an appeal to authority when they have nothing. The worst appeals to authority are vague references such as "Navy pilots" or "scientists".

This does not support anything since there is no reference to specific people and the specific events. With the specific events reveal then it is possible to avoid the appeal to authority and discuss the events.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Hazzard said:

Ok... but what about an alien artifact, or a contactee that has knowledge that could only come from somewhere else? 

Here is a list of some pretend alien artifacts.

10. A piece of modern machinery

9. a well known hoax

8. heater stone used in enclosures

7. stylized fish

... didn't bother with the rest

Below is my favorite. It's the Bob White artifact. I am using artifact rather loosely here.

image.png.de0a5ab293b38629f7b7a69a4b81f886.png

But this is what we have - jokes and hoaxes

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, stereologist said:

People resort to an appeal to authority when they have nothing. The worst appeals to authority are vague references such as "Navy pilots" or "scientists".

Says that man that cites "badufo.com" as an authorative source.

Just now, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Says that man that cites "badufo.com" as an authorative source.

And what is wrong with that site? Please enlighten us.

The issue in question was a statement by Fravor in which he claims that the radar operator was lying about what he saw.

I've seen the video of Fravor's speech. Are you attacking Fravor because he shows in that interview that the radar operator you refer to so often is untrustable?

21 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

You're as bad as the "God did it" people

As I stated, the worst appeals to authority are vague claims of "Navy pilots" and "scientists".

I made no such appeal to authority by referencing a talk by Fravor at a UFO convention through a particular website.

One of the ways to continue on a particular but failed path is to be close minded. Avoid the evidence. Do not examine the pros and cons of an issue. I suspect that Fravor's talk was not listened to. Otherwise it would become abundantly clear that the radar operator was not truthful. That is not me saying that. It is not any particular website stating that. That comes from the only pilot or WSO that claimed alien craft.

1 minute ago, Rlyeh said:

You're as bad as the "God did it" people

That has to be the case when there s nothing but stagnant belief to rely on.

Aliens from outer space is not a logical suspect, it is a wishful suspect.  Unless you mean "Aliens" as in different from us.  I do notice that you did not say "from outer space" but it is usually implied.   Did I misunderstand what you said? 

What about advanced humans that moved underground or sentient animals that are smarter than us and know how to hide really well from us dumb humans?  Why can't those be options as well?  You think whales and dolphiins aren't smarter than humans?  Even elephants have larger brains and a language.

UFOs doing gymnastics in the skies

people always claim this but with all the tech we have these days, why has no one filmed it yet?

Videos that depict this always turn out to be pathetic attempts at CGI...

I'll refrain from ending with: 'I rest my case' for now - see how it goes .

maybe you can produce footage of: 'UFOs doing gymnastics in the skies' that's not obvious CGI.. you'll be the first;)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

people always claim this but with all the tech we have these days, why has no one filmed it yet?

maybe you can produce footage of: 'UFOs doing gymnastics in the skies' that's not obvious CGI.. you'll be the first;)

People have filmed it.  Some phenomena that I witnessed was filmed somewhere else and shown on television.  It was exactly the same thing I had seen.  I don't remember the name of the show, but the woman who filmed it was in Canada, I experienced my viewing in New Mexico and did not see the show until years later, but the woman said the time of the film was about the same time I saw the same phenomena.  I lived near White Sands proving grounds but she did not live anywhere near a military installation, though she did live in a remote area.

Ask some of the people in Phoenix or 100 miles from Phoenix who filmed what is called the Phoenix lights.  There is film.  You can watch it and decide for yourself.

There are lots of films, some are hoaxes and some are not, the non-hoaxes often remain debated and unexplained. 

1 minute ago, Desertrat56 said:

Ask some of the people in Phoenix or 100 miles from Phoenix who filmed what is called the Phoenix lights.  There is film.  You can watch it and decide for yourself.

yeah I've seen it but they're not doing gymnastics in the skies which is what I'm talking about- or did you miss that bit?

24 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Aliens from outer space is not a logical suspect, it is a wishful suspect.  Unless you mean "Aliens" as in different from us.  I do notice that you did not say "from outer space" but it is usually implied.   Did I misunderstand what you said? 

I do not imply "from outer space" although that is possible. My belief is the ETs have been here longer than humans and that they came here over time seeking refuge when their own planet went belly up.

24 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

What about advanced humans that moved underground or sentient animals that are smarter than us and know how to hide really well from us dumb humans?  Why can't those be options as well?  You think whales and dolphiins aren't smarter than humans?  Even elephants have larger brains and a language.

Well there ya go, underground humans!  or, humans coming back in time. I ponder these options and think that ET's is the best option. As far as smart animals, well, they have to have an opposable thumb or no soap. 'Taint them.

Please note, I never said I could prove any of it. I am simply staying within the parameters of the tread "EVIDENCE for et", not proof.

32 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

So apparently you think the US Navy videos are CGI and the Navy is just lying to us.

that's kool. See ya.

27 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

:D  What do you think he's going to decide LOLOLOLOL. A NeverUFOer if I ever saw one.

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

People have filmed it.  Some phenomena that I witnessed was filmed somewhere else and shown on television.  It was exactly the same thing I had seen.  I don't remember the name of the show, but the woman who filmed it was in Canada, I experienced my viewing in New Mexico and did not see the show until years later, but the woman said the time of the film was about the same time I saw the same phenomena.  I lived near White Sands proving grounds but she did not live anywhere near a military installation, though she did live in a remote area.

There are lots of films, some are hoaxes and some are not, the non-hoaxes often remain debated and unexplained. 

The video from the Phoenix Lights is of poor quality but it does show that the lights move relative to each other and are not prt of a single large craft as claimed.

The video clearly debunks the claims of a single large craft.

The other videos shot later that night very clearly show that they filmed distant flares.

27 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

yeah I've seen it but they're not doing gymnastics in the skies which is what I'm talking about- or did you miss that bit?

Yes, I did miss that bit.  What I saw several times was gymnastics in the sky.  I did not have a video camera and it was long before cell phones.  I video I saw on television from the woman in Canada was the same kind of "gymastics" I saw, with formations of lights forming different geometric patterns, always in multiples of 3, and it seemed that they were shooting light at each other to make other patterns.  The film showed that and was stopped to show frame by frame that the light was not beams of light, it was something akin to lightening or electrical charges between the star like lights.

11 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

I do not imply "from outer space" although that is possible. My belief is the ETs have been here longer than humans and that they came here over time seeking refuge when their own planet went belly up.

Well there ya go, underground humans!  or, humans coming back in time. I ponder these options and think that ET's is the best option. As far as smart animals, well, they have to have an opposable thumb or no soap. 'Taint them.

Please note, I never said I could prove any of it. I am simply staying within the parameters of the tread "EVIDENCE for et", not proof.

Thanks for telling us your belief is a fairy tale about planets somewhere else going belly up. That's a common scifi tale.