Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Best evidence for ET

Hazzard

21 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Thousands of witnesses.

Billions of smartphones in operation, billions of digital cams in operation, thousands of active amateur astronomers. For decades. Sharp images of crafts of extraterrestrial origin up until today: zero. Not-a-single-one.

.Here is what one saw

Image result for Triangular UFO Drawing Phoenix Lights

"Here is what one saw". What? Are you serious? A lousy illustration of a something as to be proof of a craft of extraterritorial origin? Thats naive.

It don;t look like flares to me.

Must be ET craft. 100%. No doubt whatever.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Thousands of witnesses. Here is what one saw

Don't look like a spacecraft either ;) 

Even if such a craft really was seen, the evidence that it is extraterrestrial is absolutely zero.

2 hours ago, toast said:

Billions of smartphones in operation, billions of digital cams in operation, thousands of active amateur astronomers. For decades. Sharp images of crafts of extraterrestrial origin up until today: zero. Not-a-single-one.

There were videos, pics. You just get someone from Sceptics.com to say they are fake.  DONE.
I showed a pic taken in 1952 by a US Coast Guard photographer that I know is real. Same thing, "It's fake"!

2 hours ago, toast said:

"Here is what one saw". What? Are you serious? A lousy illustration of a something as to be proof of a craft of extraterritorial origin? Thats naive.

Must be ET craft. 100%. No doubt whatever.

He asked me for an example, I gave one. Simple as that. If you don't like it do you have complain like a baby about it?
Now you know why I don't like talking with you and any of the cabal. It's always just an invite for slams, insults, lies, and BS

1 hour ago, Essan said:

Don't look like a spacecraft either ;) 

Even if such a craft really was seen, the evidence that it is extraterrestrial is absolutely zero.

Proof?

6 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

That's an unusual PoV. Very.

I have heard of theories that a version of human lived in a prior epoch on earth, then all life was destroyed on the planet except for the humans that went underground, and those are the beings that fly the UFOs. That's a Hopi Indian belief. 

And then there is the theory that they are really humans coming back from the future. That would be the extra dimensionals. But my fav is ET because there are some 2 billion earth twins in our galaxy and by fiat, many are inhabited and likely have a billions-of-years jump on us. Just thinking :)

Can you show us something about this being "That's a Hopi Indian belief. "

I'm unaware of such a belief.

4 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Thousands of witnesses. Here is what one saw

That's Tim Ley's claim as a CGI on the front of America's favorite comic book.

The problem is that this is not what was reported by others.

Tim Ley stated low. Others stated high.

Tim Ley stated silent. Others heard the sounds of engines.

Tim Ley disagrees with others that stated lights were green, red, yellow, orange.

Tim Ley says slow others stated fast.

Tim Ley stated it blocked out stars others stated stars passed between the lights.

Tim Ley stated 5 lights others gave numbers of 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

And this was event 1 which of course is not the event 2 flares. Please read up the Phoenix Lights and learn what actually happened that night. You have mixed up events.

And I should add that Tim claimed the shape of the craft was a Vee.

Others stated:

• triangle
  • boomerand
  • semicircle

The lack of corroboration is astounding.

There is a video of event 1 and it is very low quality but the lights can be seen to move relative to each other.

What does that mean? It means it was not a single craft as claimed by Tim Ley. Ley was wrong.

But that is what the AlwaysAlien crowd does. They see things that are not there.

There were videos, pics.

Up until today there isnt any vid and/or images that would proof the existence of ET crafts on Earth and/or in orbit.

You just get someone from Sceptics.com to say they are fake.  DONE.

I do not need Sceptics.com or any other external source of information to make me a judgement because my knowledge and my analytical skills are superior.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Proof?

You want me to prove that there is no evidence?   Well, let's just say that in the past 10,000 years not one human on the planet has managed to find any.

Which isn't to say that someone might do so tomorrow.   Nor does it mean that extraterrestrials are not visiting Earth.  But there is absolutely no evidence they are doing so or have ever done so.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

That's an unusual PoV. Very.

I have heard of theories that a version of human lived in a prior epoch on earth, then all life was destroyed on the planet except for the humans that went underground, and those are the beings that fly the UFOs. That's a Hopi Indian belief. 

And then there is the theory that they are really humans coming back from the future. That would be the extra dimensionals. But my fav is ET because there are some 2 billion earth twins in our galaxy and by fiat, many are inhabited and likely have a billions-of-years jump on us. Just thinking :)

Yeah, those are the stories I have heard too.  As for aliens from outer space, they would have to have a whole different way of thinking of technology to get here from those other planets.  I will not pretend like I understand much about physics and I know that our physics and current technology would not get us very far very fast, the ships would have to be generational ships with no hope of reaching any habitable planet in hundreds or thousands of years.  Absolutely not an impetus to go looking for another habitable planet.  The other thing is our planet circles a sun on the outer most arm of the furthest part of the galaxy.  Why would anyone come here?  Unless, they are outlaws looking for safe haven I see not reason for it.

1 hour ago, stereologist said:

Can you show us something about this being "That's a Hopi Indian belief. "

I'm unaware of such a belief.

https://www.ancient-origins.net/myths-legends-americas/hopi-prophecy-and-end-fourth-world-part-1-002280

I can't cut and paste this

That's Tim Ley's claim as a CGI on the front of America's favorite comic book.

The problem is that this is not what was reported by others.

There were a total of 8 different UFOs that night. So naturally different people had different sightings but a very common sighting was of the UFO as depicted, a flying V

Tim Ley stated low. Others stated high.

Tim Ley stated silent. Others heard the sounds of engines.

Tim Ley disagrees with others that stated lights were green, red, yellow, orange.

Tim Ley says slow others stated fast.

Tim Ley stated it blocked out stars others stated stars passed between the lights.

Tim Ley stated 5 lights others gave numbers of 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

And this was event 1 which of course is not the event 2 flares. Please read up the Phoenix Lights and learn what actually happened that night. You have mixed up events.

So tell me, thousands of people claim that saw extraordinary crafts in the sky. They spontaneously called local police, sheriffs' departments, state police, TV stations, radio stations, Mayors' offices, Governor's office, all over the state of Arizona, western New Mexico and northern Mexico and all obviously without planning. How can this be if there was nothing in the sky?

(and spare me the tall tales of "flares")

• Like 1

And I should add that Tim claimed the shape of the craft was a Vee.

Others stated:

• triangle
  • boomerand
  • semicircle

The lack of corroboration is astounding.

Exactly, but it is lack of corroboration that says the thousands of complaints were based in real sightings.

There is a video of event 1 and it is very low quality but the lights can be seen to move relative to each other.

What does that mean? It means it was not a single craft as claimed by Tim Ley. Ley was wrong.

But that is what the AlwaysAlien crowd does. They see things that are not there.

Tim Ley had his sighting, other people had theirs.  Many different crafts in the sky that night, not one.

11 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Yeah, those are the stories I have heard too.  As for aliens from outer space, they would have to have a whole different way of thinking of technology to get here from those other planets.  I will not pretend like I understand much about physics and I know that our physics and current technology would not get us very far very fast, the ships would have to be generational ships with no hope of reaching any habitable planet in hundreds or thousands of years.

Absolutely. For us it is a hopeless cause with our level of technology.
Here is another problem: What do you do when you get to a solar system? We have had telescopes pointed to the skies for 400 hundred years and we still are not sure if we found all the planets around our own sun. True story! They are looking for planet 9 now, they think it exists. So how long will this generational team have to stay in orbit to figure out where all the planets are? 

11 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Absolutely not an impetus to go looking for another habitable planet.  The other thing is our planet circles a sun on the outer most arm of the furthest part of the galaxy.  Why would anyone come here?  Unless, they are outlaws looking for safe haven I see not reason for it.

Why they would come here... I sure can't answer that. Dunno. Why did humans sail into the Antarctic? But I do think it possible that their own planet has gone belly up and they now reside here and have for a long while.

I'm not much for the theories that say humans are an experiment by ETs nor do I think we are their descendants. Maybe we'll find out in our lifetime.

"Best Evidence" of ET.

Well it is clear in here that what people say is evidence of UFOs just isn't to many people in here. If many people say that they saw strange crafts in the sky, they are called confused or hoaxers. But if the same witness people claim they saw a helicopter behave erratically in the sky and crash, everyone believes them! Or if astronomers claim they can see an asteroid zipping by our sun, everyone believes them. See how the NeverUFO game is played?

Anyway, here is my criteria for instant credibility in a UFO sighting, especially of the older genre (no internet):

If we can be certain of many people in a given region or area claiming to see a strange craft or crafts in the sky, *and* we can be sure that the people in general, are not connected to or know each other, then we have - not evidence, but proof of a sighting of some kind. Precisely what kind, however, is another matter. The reason I feel so strongly about this is, many many people cannot just make up the same story at the same time and report that to local police. It just can never be the case. They have to be reporting what they actually see. These cases I consider as proof of a sighting.

So when I see such UFO incidents like Battle over LA, UFOs over Washington DC, Phoenix lights, UFO wave of Belgium, I don't even hesitate to pull the trigger. They are real UFO sightings for sure.

Is it proof of ET? no. Does anyone have proof it is not ET? no. 

Have a nice day.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Or if astronomers claim they can see an asteroid zipping by our sun, everyone believes them.

Astronomers dont claim something without having checkable data. Astronomers provide very clear images of their findings, UFO heads dont. They only claim to have seen something. Like the people who claim to have seen Elvis, after 16AUG1977.

• Like 1

"Best Evidence" of ET.

Well it is clear in here that what people say is evidence of UFOs just isn't to many people in here. If many people say that they saw strange crafts in the sky, they are called confused or hoaxers. But if the same witness people claim they saw a helicopter behave erratically in the sky and crash, everyone believes them! Or if astronomers claim they can see an asteroid zipping by our sun, everyone believes them. See how the NeverUFO game is played?

Anyway, here is my criteria for instant credibility in a UFO sighting, especially of the older genre (no internet):

If we can be certain of many people in a given region or area claiming to see a strange craft or crafts in the sky, *and* we can be sure that the people in general, are not connected to or know each other, then we have - not evidence, but proof of a sighting of some kind. Precisely what kind, however, is another matter. The reason I feel so strongly about this is, many many people cannot just make up the same story at the same time and report that to local police. It just can never be the case. They have to be reporting what they actually see. These cases I consider as proof of a sighting.

So when I see such UFO incidents like Battle over LA, UFOs over Washington DC, Phoenix lights, UFO wave of Belgium, I don't even hesitate to pull the trigger. They are real UFO sightings for sure.

Have a nice day.

Does anyone have proof they are not extra-dimensional super intelligent bananas from the Earth's core?   No ..... So, ergo, that is at least just a probable as an unidentified object seen only on Earth being from somewhere other than Earth

Now, if we were seeing unidentified flying object on other planets, then there might be a case to answer.

• Like 2

I cant tell you..  cause they're all at my place even Eccentrica Gallumbits from the planet Eroticon-six. Some people say her erogenous zones start some four miles from her actual body., Me: I disagree, i say five.

Edited by Impedancer
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

No need to cut and paste. I actually go to links and check them out.

That is a rehash of the claims from 2012.

There is nothing in there about UFOs or being from a previous world still existing.

The problem  here is the same as i n 2012. The prophesies don't appear to be old. They in fact, might be modern ideas from outside of the Hopi.

http://www.jasoncolavito.com/blog/did-the-hopi-predict-the-end-of-the-world

• Like 1

There were a total of 8 different UFOs that night. So naturally different people had different sightings but a very common sighting was of the UFO as depicted, a flying V

So tell me, thousands of people claim that saw extraordinary crafts in the sky. They spontaneously called local police, sheriffs' departments, state police, TV stations, radio stations, Mayors' offices, Governor's office, all over the state of Arizona, western New Mexico and northern Mexico and all obviously without planning. How can this be if there was nothing in the sky?

(and spare me the tall tales of "flares")

The excuse of 8 different UFOs that night is a claim made by a few ufologists to reconcile all of the conflicting witness reports. There were two events. One was a set of 5 lights. How do we know for sure? The video of that event.

Later there were flares in event 2.

The fake story of 8 UFOs was concocted by two disgraced UFO pretenders.

This is not true: " called local police, sheriffs' departments, state police, TV stations, radio stations, Mayors' offices, Governor's office, all over the state of Arizona"

Making up sad stories to pretend that there is something to this prosaic case of airplanes in formation does not further your case.

The lights were not seen from New Mexico. But they might have been seen in a state you did not mention.

Here is an attempt at a straw man argument: "How can this be if there was nothing in the sky?"

Everyone agrees there were planes in the sky.

• Like 1

Exactly, but it is lack of corroboration that says the thousands of complaints were based in real sightings.

The hundreds of reports, not thousands, show that there was something there but nothing more than planes.

The AlwaysAliens crowd really has no idea what happened. They don't really care since their answer is AlwaysAliens.

Tim Ley had his sighting, other people had theirs.  Many different crafts in the sky that night, not one.

Only one set of lights. Do you even have an idea what disgraced member of the AlwaysAlien crowd suggested multiple craft?

One set of 5 lights. That's it. The rest of it was people demonstrating the low quality of reports by humans.

2 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

"Best Evidence" of ET.

Have a nice day.

We expect you to say this since you are an Always Alien member.

Even the case of the Phoenix Lights which was so clearly planes has you pretending it was something else. You've even fallen for the disgraced member of the AlwaysAliens crowd that came up with that idea to save face.

Here is how the Always Aliens crowd plays the game.

• They rely on appeals to authority
  • They deny that the two people with binoculars ad telescopes were able to get a better view
  • They deny that the video shows it is not a rigid craft
  • They deny that human fallibility leads to the wide range of reports
  • They tell fake stories to try and shore up their failed claims

When it comes to events like Battle over LA, UFOs over Washington DC, Phoenix lights, UFO wave of Belgium they are in the AlwaysAliens camp.

• They don't care that no one reported anything in the air
  • They don't care that they have to resort to a photograph not of the event
  • They don't care that they have no idea what people reported
  • They don't care that the only photograph was a hoax which fooled them

The AlwaysAliens crowd does not care. Plain and simple.

• Like 1