Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Quetzalcoatl to return in 15 years time

MissJatti

Will this being return in 15 years

Read the link below

*** blocked ***/news/weird/1173828/maya-mystery-mayans-visited-ancient-alien-gods-15-years-apocalypse/amp

Edited by MissJatti
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

It says the link is blocked. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Since the link is blocked I am curious about where the information came from.  It reminds me of the 80's (what a decade) when Jesus was scheduled to visit small towns across the country.  I was in the process of moving when he was supposed to show up in Las Cruces and I got to Midland a week before he was supposed to show up there.  The locations were not even linear, just zig zagging across the country.  And it was a big joke that year (1988 I think).

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

When will a metaphor return?

When will an allegory come back?

Does the meaning of a story lie in the story, or in the mind of the one who reads it?

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Not A Rockstar said:

I googled it. Here is the gist. Claims that Q was returning at the end of the Mayan Calendar (remember all that end of the world stuff)...

"This date was calculated as December 21 2012, causing excitement and consternation leading up to the day some assumed could be the apocalypse.

After this prophecy predictably failed to take place, Mr von Däniken noted this date was calculated based using Judeo-Christian calendar, which is ambiguous to the birth of Christ."

Then it says there can be 20 years either way and so postulates he is coming back soon....

Ah, it was Mr von Däniken.  I love that man but I know he is over zealoous and biased.  For one thing the "Mayan Calendar" is just one of many that the Mayan's used, and the one  that "crazy like a fox" Pope Gregory (can't remember his number) stole to fix the Roman calendar. Pope Greg is the one who spread the rumors and lies about the Mayans that most people think are hisory.  But that calendar only ended becacuse Holy Roman Warrior Priests killed all the Mayan mathetician priests that kept the calendar in synch with the soalr system and the planetary rotations around the sun, the lunar rotations around the moon and the climate changes.  They had a calendar for business, one for planting and harvest, a lunar calendar, the solar calendar that Jose Arugelles manipulated for his Dreamspell calendar and many others.  The reason Pope Greg decreed that all south americans should be converted to catholocism or killed was because he saw the Mayan's and other groups as very dangerous and recognized they were advanced in several sciences beyond anything the Europeans 600 years ago could imagine.  He was still a Roman bent on expanding his empire and you can't control people who are more educated than you are.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

Aw Honey, reviving the 2012 stuff with a new date is not gonna work. That ship has sailed. Even the Jehovahs seem to have wised up tot he concept that they can only announce a date for the Apocalypse so often before it loses any impact.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Orphalesion said:

Aw Honey, reviving the 2012 stuff with a new date is not gonna work. That ship has sailed. Even the Jehovahs seem to have wised up tot he concept that they can only announce a date for the Apocalypse so often before it loses any impact.

Seven Day Adventists too. They have something they call "The Great Disappointment".

Which was where Charles Taze Russell, the founder of the Witnesses stole his first date from.

...Then again.....whistleheads......every bloody one of em.....

• Like 6

6 hours ago, MissJatti said:

Will this being return in 15 years

Read the link below

*** blocked ***/news/weird/1173828/maya-mystery-mayans-visited-ancient-alien-gods-15-years-apocalypse/amp

The true path to spiritual enlightenment has nothing to do with worldly things. It can only be manifest through a self awaking starting with complete sincerity and humility. Being sincere to ones self is the beginning of self awareness and must be built upon until you respect who you are, only then can you attempt to find the path to enlightenment.

Once the search begins the need to look for answers in our past fades. Simply because the true answers we seek can only be discovered with ourselves..

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Kenemet said:

A group of people who couldn't forecast their own downfall (and droughts, etc) are somehow going to forecast the return of a deity they never heard of from a religion they never heard of?

Nope.

Yeah I allways found it odd that people believe in the prophesy of a people that didn't see their own downfall. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Yeah I allways found it odd that people believe in the prophesy of a people that didn't see their own downfall. 

Except Mayans didn't have prophecies. White people added them later. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Piney said:

I remember how the Mayans tried to point out that the whole 2012 thing didn't have anything to do with them, but the believers just didn't care what the people who supposedly made the prophesy told them. :no:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

I remember how the Mayans tried to point out that the whole 2012 thing didn't have anything to do with them, but the believers just didn't care what the people who supposedly made the prophesy told them. :no:

It's called attention seeking.

5 minutes ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

It's called attention seeking.

There is an element of that. Some people will go a long way to get attention. :no:

Edited by Noteverythingisaconspiracy
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

By the way. Now I have you on a thread.....

Can we Redskins have Greenland back?

Trump would go crackers.........ok, even more crackers than he already is. :yes:

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, Piney said:

Wait... are you saying that white people co-oped and changed another cultures belief to fit their view of them? Perish the thought...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

Just now, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Wait... are you saying that white people co-oped and changed another cultures belief to fit their view of them? Perish the thought...

That cant be true I thought we were pure and perfect and what not?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Imaginarynumber1 said:

I know! Right? :unsure2:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Piney said:

By the way. Now I have you on a thread.....

Can we Redskins have Greenland back?

Trump would go crackers.........ok, even more crackers than he already is. :yes:

You will have to ask the Innuits about that, its their land not ours. They can leave whenever they want, but so far they don't seem to be in a hurry though. There wasn't a whole lot of enthusiasm in Greenland regarding mr. Trumps idea.

Edited by Noteverythingisaconspiracy
  • Thanks 2