Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Quetzalcoatl to return in 15 years time

MissJatti

1 hour ago, Justice please said:

We all make mistakes I know you don't speak a word of Spanish or you wouldn't be so trite about arguing with me. Please get a life

Deferred acknowledgement of errors noted. Carry on.

• Thanks 3

I have nothing to debate here I just made a statement and you wanted to argue I would love to debate with people who do know how to so. Please go on about your business and leave me out of it. Good riddance.

I have nothing to debate here I just made a statement and you wanted to argue I would love to debate with people who know how to do so. Please go on about your business and leave me out of it. Good riddance.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Swede said:

Deferred acknowledgement of errors noted. Carry on.

Tu hablo muy bien Espanol. :lol: 

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Piney said:

Tu hablo muy bien Espanol. :lol: 

Great, now I picture Swede rolling into work driving a mid 60's convertible impala with the song "Los Bandoleros" blasting on the stereo.

Edited by Jarocal
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, Jarocal said:

Great, now I picture Swede rolling into work driving a mid 60's convertible impala with the song "Pos Bandoleros" blasting on the stereo.

What are you doing? You have lobes to smack and grind out! :angry:

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Piney said:

What are you doing? You have lobes to smack and grind out! :angry:

I would turn one out of a large tree knot before making a stone one without substantial remuneration. Probably would be cheaper to buy the original than to get me to pick up masonry tools after work...:D

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Justice please said:

Your already there and don't know it.

*You’re

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

On 9/7/2019 at 5:54 PM, MissJatti said:

Will this being return in 15 years

No, but I have noticed this was your only post. Are we wait 15 years for your take on it? 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Justice please said:

Gracias Piney!

:lol:

On ‎9‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 12:54 PM, MissJatti said:

Will this being return in 15 years

Read the link below

*** blocked ***/news/weird/1173828/maya-mystery-mayans-visited-ancient-alien-gods-15-years-apocalypse/amp

get over the aliens people think it was that image . when the first picture of a alien  that  was in a first picture of a alien  in a movie

Edited by docyabut2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

55 minutes ago, Justice please said:

Piney Ojala que tienes un muy buena noche! Adios mi amigo.

I always have a good night but thanks for the thought. Later duder. :tu:

• 5 weeks later...

This pattern, of someone returning again someday, is present among several tribes, but the person, or persons said to return may vary.

Of course, as you said, Quatzelacoatl will return, they say.

The "Blue Cloud", or "Warriors of the clouds", or "Cloud Forest"1 people of what is now, modern peru, in south america, said that Viracocha birthed sons, from the people, who were white, and tall, who were the nobility and leaders of the people. One day, Viracocha took his sons, and traveled East, over the sea, until the island sunk beneath the sea, and Vorococha said he would return again some day.

The Hopitu Shinum-u2, have traditions regarding "Pahana"3, "white brother", saying, that in the days Hopi began their migration north, from the south lands, which they entered from the sea, "white brother" was born of the hopi, and he left to the "land of the rising sun"4. It was said he would return again someday, with the people of the east, to unite in a worldwide brotherhood, with the hopi, and the people of the east. That the people of the East would help Hopi follow the laws of god5, and Hopi the likewise, like a completion of each other, a puzzle, with different peaces.

There is also Archaelogical evidence of "white brother" in South America6, which makes me wonder if it is true that they found the skeletons of supposed redheaded people in Lovelock cave7, which would make sense in totality of the subject matter.

Notes: 

1: "Chachapoya", is said to come from either "Shach'a[tree] p[of] qulla[south]", a reference to those of "the trees in the south", or from "Sach'a[tree] Phuyu[cloud]", a name given to them from Inca. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chachapoya_culture

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qulla

2:Proper name of Hopi people, in addition to " Macuai", book, "The book of the Hopi: The first revelation of the Hopi's historical adn religious worldview by Frank Waters".

https://www.yourdictionary.com/moqui

https://anthrosource.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/pdf/10.1525/aa.1945.47.1.02a00220

3: "Pahana", comes from the root "pah", having to do with the colour white, Visit "The book of the Hopi: The first revelation of the Hopi's historical and religious worldview"

4: Another way of saying "Asia" or "Orient", the place east, where the sun rises. Many Asian Empires have went under the name and symbol of "The Rising Sun". 

5: In Hopitu language: "Taiowa".

6: White mummies of "Chachapoya" 

http://inthebeginningthebook.com/blog/cloud-people-of-peru/

https://www.chimuadventures.com/blog/2017/02/cloud-people-peru/

7: Paiute traditions tell of a Cannibal tribe that was exterminated with fire, smoking them to death in a cave. Similar finds are that of the "Lovelock" cave, where were discovered human remains with red hair, underneath four feet of bat guano.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Si-Te-Cah

12 minutes ago, VastLand said:

There is also Archaelogical evidence of "white brother" in South America6, which makes me wonder if it is true that they found the skeletons of supposed redheaded people in Lovelock cave7, which would make sense in totality of the subject matter.

The Lovelock Cave people were genetically Paiute-Shoshone. Black hair bleaches out to red after death. 

Now where's the proof of a "White Brother" in South America? 

• Like 1

Vast, you really seem to get off on making these fiats/diktats without bothering to familiarize yourself with the basics of the fields. Involved. 

What kind of mental construct makes you feel think you’re qualified to even make such diktats or (more to the point) what allows you to think you might be taken seriously when you quote inanities and errors to people with qualifications and/or experience in those fields?

And do you even Dunning-Kreuger, bro?

—Jay

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, VastLand said:

However, there is no other account at the time from other travelers to the region that mentions the particular "whiteness'' of the Natives in Chachapoya. These comments have led to claims, not supported by Cieza de León's chronicle, that the Chachapoyas were blond-haired and European in appearance. The chronicle's use of the term "white" here predates its emergence as a racial classification. Another Spanish author, Pedro Pizarro, described all indigenous Peruvians as "white." Although some authors have quoted Pizarro saying that Chachapoyas were blond, these authors do not quote him directly; instead they quote remarks attributed to him and others by race scientist Jacques de Mahieu in support of his thesis that Vikings had brought civilization to the Americas.[12][13] Following up on these claims, anthropologist Inge Schjellerup examined the remains of Chachapoyans and found them consistent with other ancient Peruvians. She found, for example, a universal occurrence of shovel-shaped upper incisors and a near-complete absence of the cusp of Carabelli on upper molars — characteristics consistent with other indigneous peoples and inconsistent with Europeans.[14]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chachapoya_culture#Appearance_and_origins

• Like 1

19 hours ago, VastLand said:

Some 'interesting claims' deleted

...sorry I cannot take you seriously

ZDGj1BF.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Hanslune said:

...sorry I cannot take you seriously

So maybe you can tell me the purpose of the Great White Brothers.

:yes: 

Edited by Piney
**** Atlantis