Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Shroud of Turrin

brian100

Hi, I have been studying the shroud for over a decade and just recently found out what is encrypted into it. The only question , ofcourse, is who that man is.

Edited by brian100
add more.

With classy arrows as shown on the title frame, you know you are in for a treat with that video!

I didn't actually visit it - OP, can you verify that it is a video about the Pitfalls of Pareidolia?

• Like 4

Why bother posting a 6+ minute video of a picture?

As for the candles, heart and Lady of Guadalupe, pareidolia. 

The picture (aka the Shroud of Christ) is the evidence. The music is the background. Apparently none of you are familiar with the relic. Google images of the shroud yourself.

Its embedded with an encrypyted message.

One message is I' am the light of the world. Well duh that's Jesus.

You can verify off Barry Schwortz video of the Shroud what is there (3:50). The Jewish skeptic.

Edited by brian100
add more

52 minutes ago, brian100 said:

The picture (aka the Shroud of Christ) is the evidence. The music is the background. Apparently none of you are familiar with the relic. Google images of the shroud yourself.

Really????

It's pious fraud. The image is probably a Medieval Frankish knight.

Do you think the real Jesus had a swordsman's musculature or looked Northern European? 

57 minutes ago, brian100 said:

You can verify off Barry Schwortz video of the Shroud what is there (3:50). The Jewish skeptic.

Money talks and the Vatican greased his palms. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

You're silly if you think man made the shroud.

I scanned this picture of the shroud from my printer, and uploaded it to youtube. Go get some red and blue 3d glasses. There is no reason for the Shroud to exist. But it does.

Edited by brian100

1 minute ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

So jesus looked absolutely nothing like anyone at the time and place where he supposedly lived, huh?

He looks like an English Lord. There is no telling what people looked like back then.

Edited by brian100
  • Haha 2

People have told me, Brian, man wrote the bible.  I said yeah I'm sure someone did because books don't assemble themselves... and btw have you seen the shroud.. shrouds don't make themselves either. The shroud proves the entire story of Jesus in the bible! No technology exists to duplicate the shroud.

• Haha 1

Just now, brian100 said:

He looks like an English Lord. There is no telling what people looked like back then.

There's plenty of telling from back then. We  reconstruct skulls all the time. Here's what Jesus probably looked like

https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-35120965

_87264971_jesus_bbc.jpg

• Like 2

The Shroud is the image of Jesus Christ. Put your 3d glasses and and hes floating in the universe. You can see the universe behind him.

Edited by brian100

2 minutes ago, brian100 said:

No technology exists to duplicate the shroud.

Buffalo chips! 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, brian100 said:

The Shroud is the image of Jesus Christ. Put your 3d glasses and and hes floating in the universe. You can see the universe behind him.

What are you smoking junior? 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Piney said:

What are you smoking junior? 

I asked you to put on a pair of 3d glasses to view the shroud. Behind Jesus is a universe.

Edited by brian100

1 minute ago, brian100 said:

I asked you to put on a pair of 3d glasses to view the shroud. Behind Jesus is a universe.

Oh, I'm sorry....

...........What pills are you on then? 

• Haha 1

Just now, Piney said:

Oh, I'm sorry....

...........What pills are you on then? 

The question was who is the man in the shroud. I have easily proven who it is.

• Haha 1

Just now, brian100 said:

That only proves you have a low IQ.

That's why I went to Rutgers and The U of Penn and worked for Smithsonian.

Smithsonian only hires the stupider Indians. :yes:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, brian100 said:

The question was who is the man in the shroud. I have easily proven who it is.

No you haven't. :rolleyes:

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

So jesus looked absolutely nothing like anyone at the time and place where he supposedly lived, huh?

Theres a lot more to it than you think.

Edited by brian100
typo

1 minute ago, Piney said:

No you haven't. :rolleyes:

Um the 2 candles says hes is the light of the world.. And there is a sacred heart on the shroud. Its Jesus.

Just now, brian100 said:

Um the 2 candles says hes is the light of the world.. And there is a sacred heart on the shroud. Its Jesus.

Ok, this conversation's over.........

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, brian100 said:

I am not criticizing your faith, however, the shroud has been proven not to date from the time of Jesus. Then some else states that it does, then they show how it can reproduced. Even the Vatican doesn't claim either way its authentic or not. With all the present evidence I can't currently beleive it's truly the image of Christ.

JIMO

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

I am not criticizing your faith, however, the shroud has been proven not to date from the time of Jesus. Then some else states that it does, then they show how it can reproduced. Even the Vatican doesn't claim either way its authentic or not. With all the present evidence I can't currently beleive it's truly the image of Christ.

JIMO

Did you know the corner they took the sample from was a protective backing. You must be one of those low IQ people. They even proved the outer edges were re-weaved. Nobody can explain how the image is at the microscopic level. That's beyond mans knowledge.

Edited by brian100
add more

• The topic was locked