Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Shroud of Turrin

brian100

Just now, Hankenhunter said:

Sure, that may be the sweaty outline of an old corpse, but in no way can you prove it's Christ. Just another side show artifact the church uses to dazzle the rubes.

I showed in the first post the big Sacred Heart of Jesus stamped on it. You must be blind.

3 minutes ago, brian100 said:

They are not allowed to destroy the original. It was proven it had a backing sewed to it. Plus recently I heard some nuns reweaved parts of it.

The infamous "invisible reweaving" BS.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, brian100 said:

I showed in the first post the big Sacred Heart of Jesus stamped on it. You must be blind.

Nope. Seems to be a lot of blind folks in this thread. White canes for sale! Get your white canes while you can. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I sincerely hope you get better. With maturity will come clarity of thought. Regards and goodnight.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Nope. Seems to be a lot of blind folks in this thread. White canes for sale! Get your white canes while you can. 

They only asked, 'what is a Sacred Heart' like what some ignorant person says.

4 minutes ago, brian100 said:

They are not allowed to destroy the original. It was proven it had a backing sewed to it. Plus recently I heard some nuns reweaved parts of it.

backing.jpg

I think that I have figured out what religious community you belong to, your from the Rosicrucian order. 

1 minute ago, Hankenhunter said:

I sincerely hope you get better. With maturity will come clarity of thought. Regards and goodnight.

What is it that you believe?

1 minute ago, Manwon Lender said:

I think that I have figured out what religious community you belong to, your from the Rosicrucian order. 

Are you going to refute its not Jesus?

Millions of people have no idea what a sacred heart is. I do, as I was raised Roman Catholic. I assume you are also. You're  behaving like a true zealot with your unproven claims.

• Like 1

Millions of people have no idea what a sacred heart is. I do, as I was raised Roman Catholic. I assume you are also. You're  behaving like a true zealot with your unproven claims.

Well, maybe if he said he was Buddhist or Atheist I can reply properly.

No, I see something that could be a spinning top. I'm sure others would see something else like a turnip. You're seeing what you want to see. Here is my proof to be weighed against yours.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shroud_of_Turin&ved=2ahUKEwjnyoaNscPkAhVfIDQIHb_vAywQFjAJegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw1ArHDTI_UDc2g3CWd4_07w&cshid=1568019938101

Your turn.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, brian100 said:

Are you going to refute its not Jesus?

Rosicrucians like yourself are not true beleivers, you faith lays in occultism, not Christianity. What I don't understand is why you have this topic before us today. I think it's a mockery of the Holy Roman Church.

• Like 1

Hank I can see the flame on the heart. Its not a spinning top. I worked in the medical field and I see the two chambers of the human heart. And the crown of thorns there too. Just like the pictures. Now way that's random. I heard the nuns threw water on the shroud when it burned and that may of formed. Its called God's signature.

Edited by brian100
add more

5 minutes ago, brian100 said:

Hank., alrighty then, that settles it. You know its a "Sacred Heart." Its Jesus.

Don't put words in my mouth. You're behaving irrationally and I've had enough.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Rosicrucians like yourself are not true beleivers, you faith lays in occultism, not Christianity. What I don't understand is why you have this topic before us today. I think it's a mockery of the Holy Roman Church.

I'm Traditional Catholic. I'm not a Vaitican 2'er.

Don't put words in my mouth. You're behaving irrationally and I've had enough.

Your spinning top is ridiculous when I have eyes. Take a break and come back in a week.

Edited by brian100

54 minutes ago, brian100 said:

Even in 3d its amazing to look at. That's definitely a 'Sacred Heart.' That's Jesus. If you have a pair of red/blue 3d glasses put them on. This is my personal copy.

Shroud7.jpg

Study this hank... that is 2 chambers of the human heart.

22 minutes ago, brian100 said:

You can see the patch work the nuns have done. Are you blind?

The sample wasn't taken from the patch work, dimwit.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, brian100 said:

I'm Traditional Catholic. I'm not a Vaitican 2'er.

That is certainly not apparent by the comments you have made throughout this thread. If you are a traditional Catholic what is the true meaning of the sacred heart.

• The topic was locked