Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
trevor borocz johnson

Recording of sounds from gyro/ vestibular

trevor borocz johnson

I made a recording of the sound of the gyroscope and me influencing that sound with my balance system In the recording you can hear the different points where I successfully made changes in volume and cutting in and out. These changes came perfectly with my attempts to do them and I did my best to steer through the blocking of violent hallucination that controls my ability to do such thing more or less by shunning me.

• Confused 1

Rlyeh

How are you recording sounds from inside your head?

trevor borocz johnson

The vestibular seems to open and close like a computer gate. It can allow 'programs' in or create them itself.Thinking of the feeling of a movie then putting that feeling into an imaginary case and handing it to someone else to look at, is a new idea I've been messing with. Allowing the gate to your vestibular to be open can be painful and like accepting any emotion from opinion that is out there in the open. Your vestibular naturally opens and closes this way in response to any disagreement you feel with thoughts you are having caused by anything. When it is closed it is impossible to control the gyro and I think this experiment proves that a person totally alone can lose control of their emotions and shut off there vestibular because of pain due to the insanity of ghosts or the quack's word schizoid, because they are unwinding in power and fear the gyro.

trevor borocz johnson

Seems like this influence of being alone on your 'gate' and tail is what people take out into public and treat others as. People see each other moving around in communication of thought they are having, if they are tense they might create that impression on people. Watching others move in a crowd stimulates your own tail gestures.