Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Free energy solutions

TrumanB

I already read from several forum users on some threads that free energy is a myth etc. I see this topic as a place where we can discuss about the idea of free energy and post some interesting ideas.

For example, I ran to this invention: TWO-STAGE MECHANICAL OSCILLATOR - PENDULUM-LEVER SYSTEM

https://www.veljkomilkovic.com/OscilacijeEng.html

Is there any technical person who can check this and give its opinion?

Also, you can write here about history of perpetuum mobile, different tries, hoaxes etc. I did google check and didn't see that this forum has any similar thread.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, TrumanB said:

For example, I ran to this invention: TWO-STAGE MECHANICAL OSCILLATOR - PENDULUM-LEVER SYSTEM

Even the most efficient system will have a trade-off.

in the example you posted, it has working parts that will at some point need replacing, that will wear down.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, TrumanB said:

I already read from several forum users on some threads that free energy is a myth etc. I see this topic as a place where we can discuss about the idea of free energy and post some interesting ideas.

Also, you can write here about history of perpetuum mobile, different tries, hoaxes etc. I did google check and didn't see that this forum has any similar thread.

Free energy is a violation of the laws of thermodynamics. Thus is impossible.......

As much as I'd love to explain, I just don't have time, but I'm a highly trained physicist. But just don't take my word for it. Do research, read peer reviewed sources...make up your mind by yourself and by your work.

Edited by danydandan
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, Grey Area said:

Even the most efficient system will have a trade-off.

in the example you posted, it has working parts that will at some point need replacing, that will wear down.

Ok, but you think that this invention is real stuff? In that case, I'm wondering why is it not in mass production.

1 hour ago, TrumanB said:

Ok, but you think that this invention is real stuff? In that case, I'm wondering why is it not in mass production.

Because it's not efficient.  If there was in reality some kind of pendulum you could set up and generate a good amount of electricity  people would run their homes with it.

• Thanks 1

Depends on what you mean - 'free' energy is easily available from the Sun, Wind, etc.

If you mean 'over-unity' (a device (in a closed system) where more energy comes out than goes in) - NO.  That's where the Laws of Thermodynamics hold you to account.

If you mean perpetual motion (in a closed system) - NO.  That's where friction and other losses, combined with the L's of TD, hold you to account.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

Depends on what you mean - 'free' energy is easily available from the Sun, Wind, etc.

If you mean 'over-unity' (a device (in a closed system) where more energy comes out than goes in) - NO.  That's where the Laws of Thermodynamics hold you to account.

If you mean perpetual motion (in a closed system) - NO.  That's where friction and other losses, combined with the L's of TD, hold you to account.

And what do you say about patent from my OP?

Patenting something is meaningless.  Does your OP show a properly controlled test where the 'thing' does exactly what is claimed, in enough detail to analyse?

I don't know.

On 9/10/2019 at 3:48 AM, TrumanB said:

Well, every forum has gatekeepers that tend to show up and either make out it is a joke or use dodgy science, (100 trillion in oil is the main reason).

So free energy of something that creates energy forever, not with out present tech, (parts wearing out).

Tech that creates energy for a lifetime, most likely.

And why haven't we seen commercial applications? Mainly due to patents tipping off the elite, so they can buy, intimidate or bully the backers, or threaten the creator directly.

We won't have to deal with this crap forever, thought.

B)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

free in what way? hydroelectric power technically is free, (we do not count cost to build, and maintain, only cost of fuel\output ratio), we do not pay for falling water,  

solar is free, we do not pay for sun.

if by free you mean overunity, than it is not clear cut,    i do believe we can achieve something very close, without breaking 2LOT.  it only states you can't get more out than you put in, but it does not touch, ways of harnessing power, and it's sources. 

as far as levers, floats.......machines, lol, i have never seen one build and working, saw millions of plans, yet not 1 working prototype.  even those that scream they know how to build one and they are sure it will work, fail to built one that works.  

Edited by aztek

On 9/9/2019 at 1:20 PM, TrumanB said:

if you notice on the video they have to swing that pendulum manually, why bother with pendulums, if you can just push pump lever, and be much more efficient. sorry but this is another nothing burger.

i do believe we can create something close, combing power of magnets,  solenoid back EMF,   we know magnets have power in them, lots of it actually, and rare earth magnets can work for decades if not exposed to condition that demagnetizes them.  but you will not get anywhere if you try to cheat gravity, thousands of years of failed attempts should be a clear sign

• Like 1

and what about anti-gravity? Very popular term lately, I hear it all the time on youtube videos.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, TrumanB said:

and what about anti-gravity? Very popular term lately, I hear it all the time on youtube videos.

what about it?  as far as i know we do not have complete understanding what gravity actually is. 

Edited by aztek

People talk about flying saucers that are based on anti-gravity. Allegedly, aliens have this technology and they gave it to some humans. Maybe even US government. :D

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, aztek said:

if you notice on the video they have to swing that pendulum manually, why bother with pendulums, if you can just push pump lever, and be much more efficient. sorry but this is another nothing burger.

i do believe we can create something close, combing power of magnets,  solenoid back EMF,   we know magnets have power in them, lots of it actually, and rare earth magnets can work for decades if not exposed to condition that demagnetizes them.  but you will not get anywhere if you try to cheat gravity, thousands of years of failed attempts should be a clear sign

True, rare earths only lose under 1% of force if in opposition over a year, so if a device is creating 350volts, then not taking parts wearing out into account could last a lifetime.

So all we have to do is utilize that force in some way, and we have something similar to a battery, a very long lasting one.

But of course, a Condo, and staff on the beach, oil profits, keep burying any attempts. This world is in the technological dark ages.

10 hours ago, TrumanB said:

We can't discuss that here! :lol:

8 hours ago, TrumanB said:

People talk about flying saucers that are based on anti-gravity. Allegedly, aliens have this technology and they gave it to some humans. Maybe even US government. :D

Gee the US military develop pin, lazer technology and knock a few UFO's out of our skies and never mind.

:sleepy:

:D :D :D

I'm sorry, I just can't stop laughing....  don't mind me, guys, you just carry on!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, tmcom said:

Well, every forum has gatekeepers that tend to show up and either make out it is a joke or use dodgy science, (100 trillion in oil is the main reason).

So free energy of something that creates energy forever, not with out present tech, (parts wearing out).

Tech that creates energy for a lifetime, most likely.

And why haven't we seen commercial applications? Mainly due to patents tipping off the elite, so they can buy, intimidate or bully the backers, or threaten the creator directly.

We won't have to deal with this crap forever, thought.

B)

I didn’t think you actually believed that BS. :hmm:

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Timothy said:

I didn’t think you actually believed that BS. :hmm:

I do believe in that Timothy or is that Placid?

B)

1 hour ago, tmcom said:

I do believe in that Timothy or is that Placid?

B)

Placid is just my state of being. I’m generally pretty relaxed. 

My username used to be Timonthy until I realised that Timothy was available. 

I’ve only seen logical and sceptical people on here discounting claims which don’t live up to scrutiny. Nothing beyond that.

The believers just don’t like being challenged sometimes and cry ‘disinformation agent!’ when they present things which don’t live up to a good healthy dose of sceptical scrutiny.

B)

• Like 2

I could easily create perpetual free energy using the ocean & massive vacuum hose to suck the water from..  build a platform and dump water into a turbine like at the dams but using the oceans. It would just go on forever. It would replace all the nuclear technology that is destroying this world.

I have stuff in my mind that gives me these ideas.

Edited by brian100
typo add more

3 hours ago, brian100 said:

I could easily create perpetual free energy using the ocean & massive vacuum hose to suck the water from..  build a platform and dump water into a turbine like at the dams but using the oceans. It would just go on forever. It would replace all the nuclear technology that is destroying this world.

I have stuff in my mind that gives me these ideas.

No it wouldn't.  You need more than fantasy.

2 minutes ago, brian100 said:

All you need is an idea.

Your idea hasn't achieve anything, genius.

On 9/9/2019 at 6:20 PM, TrumanB said:

I'm afraid this doesn't work, @TrumanB. Consider this: for all that the 'inventor' makes claims for the device, and produces animated illustrations, he/she hasn't been able to successfully BUILD one. If they had, the media would beat a path to their door. 

Most patent offices don't accept patents for "over-unity" (e.g. perpetual motion) machines.