Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is there a lottery ticket that always wins ?

UM-Bot

Let me tell you that this announcement is not entirely accurate. It is possible to always win lottery and in fact there are players worldwide banned from playing Lottery.
One example
https://thehustle.co/the-man-who-won-the-lottery-14-times

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, qxcontinuum said:

It is possible to always win lottery

By math, yes, but thats not the point. The point is ROI (return on investment) and this type of calculation was used by Stefan Mandel but it will not make sense when the volume of investment needed is above the Jackpot`s value. Example Eurojackpot: chance is 1 to 95.344.200, jackpot is at 30M€, so to win it the amount of investment is approximately at 196M€.

... and in fact there are players worldwide banned from playing Lottery.

And in fact this claim is utter nonsense.

• Like 1

I know EXACTLY how to pick the wrong lottery numbers EVERY SINGLE TIME. I have been doing it for about 46 years now mostly on a daily basis. I guess I have not learned my lesson yet.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, TomBarnes said:

I know EXACTLY how to pick the wrong lottery numbers EVERY SINGLE TIME. I have been doing it for about 46 years now mostly on a daily basis. I guess I have not learned my lesson yet.

I can do this with about 95% accuracy too and always tell people, let me pick the numbers, then do not pick the same ones. Your odds will improve :)