Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
ShaneWalsh97

Working with The Duke Zepar

ShaneWalsh97

Hello all, I am relatively new here so I apologize if this isn't the type of thing i should be posting or if this is the wrong forum to post in.

As you can guess from the title this is just a brief explanation of my experience with the duke Zepar, who has helped me tremendously. I would like to take a moment to publicly thank him before sharing my experiences as I think he is well owed that. 

Now, for a couple of months I have been regularly getting in contact with the duke. He helps me in areas of finding love and attracting women. Usually we make a deal, I'll offer something and in return I'll ask for his guidance or help in attracting either a specific woman or a woman that fits a description  I provide. At first it wasn't easy to get in contact with him, it took many tries and failed summonings before he finally came through to me. So anyone who wishes to contact him must have patience and also be very respectful when he does show up. Recently I asked him for the attention and attraction of a woman I have longed for for so many years. Within two weeks she messaged me and asked me out to a coffee, and from there things progressed further. And so I am here to up hold my end of the bargain which was to spread his good name so others may look to him for help. 

To summon Zepar you must respect his ritual and say aloud his enn,  "Lyan Rahmec catya zepar" it will take a while but you will feel his energy when he's in the room. 

• Like 2

Manwon Lender
24 minutes ago, ShaneWalsh97 said:

Hello all, I am relatively new here so I apologize if this isn't the type of thing i should be posting or if this is the wrong forum to post in.

As you can guess from the title this is just a brief explanation of my experience with the duke Zepar, who has helped me tremendously. I would like to take a moment to publicly thank him before sharing my experiences as I think he is well owed that. 

Now, for a couple of months I have been regularly getting in contact with the duke. He helps me in areas of finding love and attracting women. Usually we make a deal, I'll offer something and in return I'll ask for his guidance or help in attracting either a specific woman or a woman that fits a description  I provide. At first it wasn't easy to get in contact with him, it took many tries and failed summonings before he finally came through to me. So anyone who wishes to contact him must have patience and also be very respectful when he does show up. Recently I asked him for the attention and attraction of a woman I have longed for for so many years. Within two weeks she messaged me and asked me out to a coffee, and from there things progressed further. And so I am here to up hold my end of the bargain which was to spread his good name so others may look to him for help. 

To summon Zepar you must respect his ritual and say aloud his enn,  "Lyan Rahmec catya zepar" it will take a while but you will feel his energy when he's in the room. 

I am not a beleiver in such things, but from what I understand there is always a price. What price have you had to pay?

Welcome to the forum

• Like 2

XenoFish

Magical Placebo Effect.

• Like 2

Eldorado

Welcome! :st

• Like 1

Gwynbleidd
On 9/11/2019 at 4:59 PM, ShaneWalsh97 said:

Hello all, I am relatively new here

Hello back at you and a big welcome to UM! :) 

On 9/11/2019 at 4:59 PM, ShaneWalsh97 said:

As you can guess from the title this is just a brief explanation of my experience with the duke Zepar

I've never heard of this Duke Zepar except when I looked it up on google I found something related to a vaping device

I'm guessing I'm way off base and it's got nothing to do with a vaping device???? :lol: 

• Like 1

Manwon Lender
21 hours ago, Gwynbleidd said:

Hello back at you and a big welcome to UM! :) 

I've never heard of this Duke Zepar except when I looked it up on google I found something related to a vaping device

I'm guessing I'm way off base and it's got nothing to do with a vaping device???? :lol: 

You have to type in the name along with word Demon. Zepar is the Demon of sex, and sadism. 

• Thanks 1

Manwon Lender
On 9/11/2019 at 3:59 PM, ShaneWalsh97 said:

Well since you haven't reply to any posts in your thread, I suppose your nothing but a free electron lost in Cyber Space..

Take care and find your way back, we would like to hear from you.

XenoFish
6 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Zepar is the Demon of sex, and sadism. 

Wouldn't that be Zipper?:lol:

• Haha 2

Manwon Lender
11 hours ago, XenoFish said:

Wouldn't that be Zipper?:lol:

I  think you're right, but that would be the Zipper from Hell.