Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Netanyahu plans to annex the Jordan Valley

Black Red Devil

It's obviously a political stunt due to the up and coming elections.  But there must be a reason he believes such an announcement would get him votes.  That many Jews disregard International Law in favor of Zionism and its greater goal for Eretz Yisrael.  If so, it's quite clear who the real peace breakers are and the reasons they're not willing to find a solution with the Palestinians. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Black Red Devil said:

If so, it's quite clear who the real peace breakers are and the reasons they're not willing to find a solution with the Palestinians. 

One could just as easily make the point that the willingness to move toward annexation has been brought on by years of Palestinian intransigence as well.  See how that works?  

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Black Red Devil said:

It's obviously a political stunt due to the up and coming elections.  But there must be a reason he believes such an announcement would get him votes.  That many Jews disregard International Law in favor of Zionism and its greater goal for Eretz Yisrael.  If so, it's quite clear who the real peace breakers are and the reasons they're not willing to find a solution with the Palestinians. 

Partner that part of the world is getting very very unstable and dangerous. When that powder keg is set off it will effect the entire world. I hope they change their minds and wake up before it's to late, but in reality I don't think this is going happen. Last with the current relationship between the US and Israel I can can see the US pulled right into the middle of it.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, and then said:

One could just as easily make the point that the willingness to move toward annexation has been brought on by years of Palestinian intransigence as well.  See how that works?  

I just hope that the US stays out of it, let them do what ever they want to over. Just keep our soldiers home, we really don't have a dog in this fight.

JIMO

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

A King's gotta do what a King is chosen to do... 

~

• Like 2

1 hour ago, and then said:

A laughable excuse that nobody in the International community believes.

• Like 2

Old aspirations. Never changed, just made official these days.

Timing is also weird, as was the timing of recognition of Jerusalem by USA.

One would assume that Israeli officials would restrain from adopting such policies because of emerged terrorist threat like isis and many other threats to it's population, threats which Israel should have evaluate. These moves come as something like poking the enemy and provoking attack.

By doing so Israeli officials are effectively placing large parts of Israeli territory and people at great risk. One would wish that this all was election rhetoric. Now if flames start Israel will have to endure like a man (because they act like a tough nut) instead of cry over MSM machine. Everything that they've done was asking for troubles, especially in time period since Syrian uprising started.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Israel has a new king now, he comes with a lot of territory and a lot of ardent gentile supporters... and the greatest standing army in the world with great capacity for killing and destruction. 

~

• Confused 2

5 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

I just hope that the US stays out of it, let them do what ever they want to over. Just keep our soldiers home, we really don't have a dog in this fight.

JIMO

Careful, youre not an anti American anti Semite are you?

Id suppose your elected officials, as well as AT and the usual suspects, beg to differ. Zealously, agressively beg to differ..

Edited by Phaeton80
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

It is said that a mutt was voted into office because nobody wanted a b****

~

Their words, not mine... 

4 hours ago, Black Red Devil said:

A laughable excuse that nobody in the International community believes.

A credible reason, in my opinion. The PLO are paying the penalty for their betrayal of Oslo II. They thought they could sit in the desert - so to speak - and shout "no" for ever and ever. Now, I'm afraid, they are going to learn - to their cost - that this is not the case. Their chickens(1) are coming home to roost. 

Notes: 

(1) Umm... camels perhaps ? 

Edited by RoofGardener
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

JIMO

Hope so. Also, please try to keep And Then out of this area too. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Just keep our soldiers home, we really don't have a dog in this fight.

JIMO

Israel has never asked for U.S. soldiers to fight their enemies.  The relationship we have with Israel benefits US as much as it does them, perhaps even more.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Sir Smoke aLot said:

Old aspirations. Never changed, just made official these days.

Timing is also weird, as was the timing of recognition of Jerusalem by USA.

One would assume that Israeli officials would restrain from adopting such policies because of emerged terrorist threat like isis and many other threats to it's population, threats which Israel should have evaluate. These moves come as something like poking the enemy and provoking attack.

By doing so Israeli officials are effectively placing large parts of Israeli territory and people at great risk. One would wish that this all was election rhetoric. Now if flames start Israel will have to endure like a man (because they act like a tough nut) instead of cry over MSM machine. Everything that they've done was asking for troubles, especially in time period since Syrian uprising started.

I have an app on my phone that alarms when rockets are incoming into Israeli communities.  It has been going off for several minutes today and yesterday.  

Were you aware that those in Gaza launched a salvo at Netanyahu, personally, yesterday?  He had to be evac-ed from an event where he was known to be going.  That is war.  Decapitation strikes leave no doubt.  When this thing really gets going, Israelis will die, possibly in very large numbers but the horrors that are going to be visited on Syrians, Lebanese and Gazans will be unprecedented, especially if those missiles in Lebanon are as accurate as we've been led to believe.  

The IDF FWIW, has promised that the next war with Hizballah will be the LAST, no matter what it takes.  As to Israelis putting their people at great risk, when HAVE THEY NOT been at great risk to those who hate them on all sides.  Their Arab neighbor's hatred, bolstered by Iran's weapons, is going to lead to chaos in that region.  The world will go into vapor lock of outrage over non-Israeli civilian deaths but I think that this time, that outrage is NOT going to stop the IDF until the job is well and truly done.

14 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

JIMO

If isreali's military managed to fall to extermisit (which I find unlikely) I imagine we would see a genocide of a people.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

A credible reason, in my opinion. The PLO are paying the penalty for their betrayal of Oslo II. They thought they could sit in the desert - so to speak - and shout "no" for ever and ever. Now, I'm afraid, they are going to learn - to their cost - that this is not the case. Their chickens(1) are coming home to roost. 

Notes: 

(1) Umm... camels perhaps ? 

They're shouting 'no' forever because there are a few 'anomalies' between what the Palestinians are entitled to and what the Zionists are willing to concede, i.e. their occupied land, the illegal blockade, the right of return of generations of people who's ancestors were unlawfully restricted from returning to their native land etc, etc...

2 hours ago, and then said:

I have an app on my phone that alarms when rockets are incoming into Israeli communities.  It has been going off for several minutes today and yesterday.  

Were you aware that those in Gaza launched a salvo at Netanyahu, personally, yesterday?  He had to be evac-ed from an event where he was known to be going.  That is war.  Decapitation strikes leave no doubt.  When this thing really gets going, Israelis will die, possibly in very large numbers but the horrors that are going to be visited on Syrians, Lebanese and Gazans will be unprecedented, especially if those missiles in Lebanon are as accurate as we've been led to believe.  

The IDF FWIW, has promised that the next war with Hizballah will be the LAST, no matter what it takes.  As to Israelis putting their people at great risk, when HAVE THEY NOT been at great risk to those who hate them on all sides.  Their Arab neighbor's hatred, bolstered by Iran's weapons, is going to lead to chaos in that region.  The world will go into vapor lock of outrage over non-Israeli civilian deaths but I think that this time, that outrage is NOT going to stop the IDF until the job is well and truly done.

:P Squatting flies.  None of those groups can match the military capability of the IDF.  You seem to be boisterous in reminding everyone on how they will disintegrate these groups at the flick of their index finger and thumb and then justify this overreaction because they launched stones and rockets against barriers and empty land. 

What you don't seem to realise is that until Israel finds solutions with the Palestinians, gives them back their land and stops blockading their commercial viability the alarm on your phone will keep going off and nobody there will live in peace.  You also don't seem to realise that Israel has the power but that doesn't mean the world is going to stand idle if they start annihilating populations at will because these dare to insurge against occupation and discrimination.  At the moment Israel is protected by the Neo Cons in the US Congress but nobody in the world will support Israel if they cause massacres and genocide, not even Trump.  Even their shadow Arab allies in Saudi Arabia will react to a massacre of Arabs by the Jews.

If Jews want peace they need to boot all the Zionists out of the Knesset.

Edited by Black Red Devil

2 hours ago, and then said:

Israel has never asked for U.S. soldiers to fight their enemies.  The relationship we have with Israel benefits US as much as it does them, perhaps even more.

Not being contentious here.  In what way?  We are involved in Middle East Conflict, does it make us safer somehow?

29 minutes ago, Black Red Devil said:

If Jews want peace they need to boot all the Zionists out of the Knesset.

Why stop there?  They should also pay reparations and decamp, en masse and disperse themselves out of that land.  THAT wouldn't even buy them peace.  The hatred for them would still follow them.  They will stay, eventually the world WILL come against them and for a few years, roughly 3.5, those who hate Israel will be quite chuffed with themselves.  Then it all will fall apart so completely that they'll never be bothered again.  I really hope you are around to witness it all.

8 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Not being contentious here.  In what way?  We are involved in Middle East Conflict, does it make us safer somehow?

Israel is world-class in new IT and tech.  They produce weapons systems that we share the tech on and as to us being "safer", that wasn't what I was speaking to.  I just said that they've NEVER asked our soldiers to bleed for them.  They send their own to die in defense of their land.

I'm not sure when Americans became convinced that we have some God-like right to safety here at home.  All nations that ever were have had to defend themselves against those who would harm them or even destroy them.  We are no different.  Only fools think Fundy Islam can ever be negotiated with or trusted to keep peace agreements.  If, for example, we break camp and take all of our forces from Afghanistan, we will pay a very dear price for it in years future.  Islamic fundies will never willingly give up their quest.  You can't make nice or try to pay them off.  They understand strength and nothing less.  

On this day of all days it is too bad that this lesson seems to have never been learned.  The next "9-11" may well be nuclear.

12 hours ago, Phaeton80 said:

Careful, youre not an anti American anti Semite are you?

Id suppose your elected officials, as well as AT and the usual suspects, beg to differ. Zealously, agressively beg to differ..

I can't control my elected officials, but I am certainly not anti American or anti Semite and I don't think you belevie I am.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, and then said:

Why stop there?  They should also pay reparations and decamp, en masse and disperse themselves out of that land.  THAT wouldn't even buy them peace.  The hatred for them would still follow them.  They will stay, eventually the world WILL come against them and for a few years, roughly 3.5, those who hate Israel will be quite chuffed with themselves.  Then it all will fall apart so completely that they'll never be bothered again.  I really hope you are around to witness it all.

What, another bunch of prophecies or your personal opinion?

3 hours ago, and then said:

Islamic fundies will never willingly give up their quest.  You can't make nice or try to pay them off.  They understand strength and nothing less.  

:lol: Showing your true colors.  Why would anyone ever be convinced with your rationale when all you do is express similar autocratic opinions.  You and Bolton can shake hands and even Trump got sick of listening to his gargle.

I'd have to disagree slightly with @and then. I don't think withdrawing forces from Afghanistan - and allowing it to return to Taliban control - would necessarily result in terrorist attacks against the US. (or Europe). Wouldn't I be right in saying that we have NEVER had a terrorist attack by the Taliban ? 

Of course, Afghanistan COULD be used by terrorists of other nations as a 'safe base', but the same could be said of lots of other nearby countries. (Pakistan, Iran, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Tajikstan, Umbrellastan, Kitkatistan, and Birmingham). What are we going to do ? Invade them ALL ? Let them shiver in the mountains; it's not as though they can organise and train when stranded there.

Going back to the opening post: annexation of the Jordan Valley would certainly be regarded as illegal by the UN. (especially the 35% of it in the Muslim voting block). But I can kinda see Israel's viewpoint on this. After 70 years of peace offers to the Palestinians, their patience has snapped. But what is Israel planning on doing with the 65,000-odd Palestinian Arabs living in the Jordan Valley ? Offer them Israeli citizenship ? 

4 hours ago, Black Red Devil said:

Why would anyone ever be convinced with your rationale

I don't recall demanding that they do.  That thingy that you referenced?  We call that an OPINION.  Odd how mine seem to trigger you consistently.  You should get out more.