Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Yellowed eyed demon

Nico777

Ok first of all no im not talking about the show supernatural!! This happened to me when i was 8 im 28 now and have never spoken on this too many people. Hopefully this will help someone out there ive seen a few people posting similar things so my recount is like this. I was 8 years old i awoke to a tall grey hair man standing at my bed looking at me i was only 8 and scared so i hid under my blankets i crawled up to where my feet would be there was a tiny gap where i peeked out there it was a yellow eye staring directly at me maybe a one inch gap from me eye to eye i said a prayer to god and passed out now for years i thought it was a wild dream but when i think about i reawoke in the excat same position i had seen it eye to eye. (head where feet where feet where head should have been) the word of god will defeat it anyone thats had this or similar accout u have encountered a demonic entity pray to god is your only defense if u have had a similar experience feel free to comment or message me if u would liketo remain annomyous and ill try help u with advice.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Nico777 said:

I was 8 years old i awoke to a tall grey hair man standing at my bed looking at me

20 years ago?  

Have you read about dreams,  nightmares and sleep paralysis since then?

43 minutes ago, Nico777 said:

the word of god will defeat it anyone thats had this or similar accout u have encountered a demonic entity pray to god is your only defense

In your dreams!  But to be more exact, in your own mind.

They are your words, your dreams and your demons in your own mind.

There is help for people who have manifestations of demons in their heads, but it is no god, it is medication and psychiatric help.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I mean it could have been something else but after saying the prayer It never bothered me again.

Edited by Nico777
Typo
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Nico777 said:

I mean it could have been something else but after saying the prayer It never bothered me again.

That is because you 'banished' it and  convinced yourself it was gone. Which is great self help. 

Chemicals in our brains can play wierd tricks on us and events during our waking hours can affect how we sleep and what we dream about. 

Thankfully this did not continue with you.

for some others bad experiences  and events can cause psychological disorters and no amount of relying on a god to help will stop it. 

You are not in that category because all you had was a bad dream. Remember there are people out there who are affected by chemical imbalances within the brain, only professional help and medication could help (hopefully but not all the time) .

You believe in a god, but sometimes I wonder why some people do not have the confidence to say "I can get rid of my demons" here it was you who got rid of them. Not some god. 

Believe in yourself, there are many who are not able to do that because of "chemical imbalances" in their brains. You are not in that category. If there were a god he would help those who really need it,  history shows us that has not happened. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Nico777 said:

Ok first of all no im not talking about the show supernatural!! This happened to me when i was 8 im 28 now and have never spoken on this too many people. Hopefully this will help someone out there ive seen a few people posting similar things so my recount is like this. I was 8 years old i awoke to a tall grey hair man standing at my bed looking at me i was only 8 and scared so i hid under my blankets i crawled up to where my feet would be there was a tiny gap where i peeked out there it was a yellow eye staring directly at me maybe a one inch gap from me eye to eye i said a prayer to god and passed out now for years i thought it was a wild dream but when i think about i reawoke in the excat same position i had seen it eye to eye. (head where feet where feet where head should have been) the word of god will defeat it anyone thats had this or similar accout u have encountered a demonic entity pray to god is your only defense if u have had a similar experience feel free to comment or message me if u would liketo remain annomyous and ill try help u with advice.

How do you know this yellow eyed entity was a demon and not another supernatural critter like, say, a faerie,? Or a person with liver trouble or unusual colored eyes?  Yellow/Amber eyes are possible in human beings.  It is also quite common for people experiencing night terrors and sleep paralysis to see odd things, as the brain is dosing the body with adrenaline to wake the sleeper up, and that triggers fight or flight, or freeze, and if you are still dreaming, your brain adds in the rest.  Yes, you can dream while apparently awake, but avoid it, as it causes accidents and madness (schizophrenia).

Edited by Alchopwn
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Nico777 said:

Positive prayer is always a good idea.

I am one that believes all kinds of entities exist. I can not tell you what yours was or even if it was real but I tend to think events like that that stick around for so many years are more than likely to have a real aspect. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

i dreamed i was at a nightclub and had to wizz really bad, the bathroom was way over filled, it hurt i was getting scared, i woke up in a start, and i really did have to wizz, the only person in my bathroom a cat in the window was okay with it....

the cat has yellow eyes....hum.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

14 hours ago, the13bats said:

i dreamed i was at a nightclub and had to wizz really bad, the bathroom was way over filled, it hurt i was getting scared, i woke up in a start, and i really did have to wizz, the only person in my bathroom a cat in the window was okay with it....

the cat has yellow eyes....hum.

I just gotta look at your profile picture to know who U serve. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Gwynbleidd said:

I thought of this thread when I came across a yellow eyed demon on my roof last night.  I even managed to snap a photo of it with my phone!  :o 

851.jpg

This is amazing.

We got to get papaG on this one.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Nico777 said:

Interesting.

What does this mean? 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, freetoroam said:

This is amazing.

The 'G' is at 100% interdimensional mermaid skinwalking as a cat. They can never fool someone as keen as myself.

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, Nico777 said:

"U" lol, do have me pegged  go to forum lounge go to pet pictures and go from the last post then backwards, my avatar is "monkey" my cat, not angry at all but in mid yawn,

however, i do "serve" his demanding spoiled butt whenever he demands.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, freetoroam said:

This is amazing.

I know right? Thankyou :D   I was just lucky I had my phone and kept my wits about me long enough to actually snap the pic!  :o 

Edited by Gwynbleidd
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 9/11/2019 at 11:54 AM, papageorge1 said:

Positive prayer is always a good idea.

I am one that believes all kinds of entities exist. I can not tell you what yours was or even if it was real but I tend to think events like that that stick around for so many years are more than likely to have a real aspect. 

I agree totally.  I had a similar experience, out of blue with no background story or any indications that the house we bought had anything wrong with it from a supernatural standpoint.  We'd been there a little over a year and my wife wanted me to paint the kitchen cabinets.  40K dollars later, she was finally satisfied :) 

The problem occurred in a single bedroom after the renovations began.  For lack of a better description, there was a presence there that felt like it was staring at you when you even walked past the room.  If you were inside, it was like something was directly behind you all the time.  It went on for a few weeks and I hadn't mentioned it to my wife (I felt kind of silly) then one evening she asked me if I'd had a bad feeling in that room.  That was enough for me.  I prayed over some oil and made a cross over the door and windows and prayed for the entity to be removed.  It never bothered us again.  

Our resident hood-du scholars have explained their belief about this and I just explained my own.  There is power in the name of Christ Jesus.  Those who mock Him also mock all who believe in Him and that mocking will end one day.  I really hope their eyes are opened before then.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

15 hours ago, XenoFish said:

Huh? 

15 hours ago, freetoroam said:

Interesting.

What does this mean? 

Damned devil lovers!

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, and then said:

I agree totally.  I had a similar experience, out of blue with no background story or any indications that the house we bought had anything wrong with it from a supernatural standpoint.  We'd been there a little over a year and my wife wanted me to paint the kitchen cabinets.  40K dollars later, she was finally satisfied :) 

The problem occurred in a single bedroom after the renovations began.  For lack of a better description, there was a presence there that felt like it was staring at you when you even walked past the room.  If you were inside, it was like something was directly behind you all the time.  It went on for a few weeks and I hadn't mentioned it to my wife (I felt kind of silly) then one evening she asked me if I'd had a bad feeling in that room.  That was enough for me.  I prayed over some oil and made a cross over the door and windows and prayed for the entity to be removed.  It never bothered us again.  

Our resident hood-du scholars have explained their belief about this and I just explained my own.  There is power in the name of Christ Jesus.  Those who mock Him also mock all who believe in Him and that mocking will end one day.  I really hope their eyes are opened before then.

I agree. I would even expand 'Christ Jesus' to all positive spiritual forces and names.

Edited by papageorge1
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

I agree. I would even expand 'Christ Jesus' to all positive spiritual forces and names.

What about 'Hail Satan!"?

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, and then said:

Those who mock Him also mock all who believe in Him and that mocking will end one day.  I really hope their eyes are opened before then.

So the next great Christian Crusade where all non-believers and those of other faiths are rounded up for not confessing Christ? Sounds about right. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, and then said:

Really?  You actually went ...there?

Okay...then I must now...in the effort to defend the truth...go here...

There is power in the name of Voodoo.  Ask anyone who believes in Voodoo.  They will tell you Voodoo is real.  There is power in the name of Allah.  Ask any Islamic Jihadist you happen to see.   

Those who 'believe' in things unseen will never see the truth.  The truth just is.  The truth is that 'belief' is a powerful thing.  But belief is totally irrelevant with regards to the 'truth'.  The truth just is.

The Real Power is in the truth.  Know the truth and it shall set you free!  Free from fear.  Free from 'belief'.  

The truth is that belief is not a cure for fear...it is a result of fear.  All belief is fear based.  It makes one feel 'safe'.  I am not afraid of our overseas journey to Botswana.  In the name of Jesus, we pray that our trip will be in the hands of our Father.  He will guide us and protect us and keep us from harm. Amen.

The truth is that Prayer itself is based in fear.  Gods, rituals, smearing of oils, making the cross...on and on and on...they do not remove fear.  They push fear deeper, ever deeper into the mind.  A false belief in safety.  'can only be safe by praying for safety'.

When you exercise any belief, any faith, any woo....you are mocking the truth!  That ...   is the truth!

• Like 2

On 9/11/2019 at 6:28 PM, Nico777 said:

anyone thats had this or similar accout u have encountered a demonic entity pray to god is your only defense

Glad that worked for you and only because you are obviously religious,I just tell evil s--- to f--- off and it does.

• Like 2