Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alien Interview

brian100

I'm pretty familiar with this story and video and found a few points that the Alien made to be interesting. I'm not saying I believe this.

1. They asked it who starts ww3 and it says its in another time but I think it lied. (B/c the time he gave us is now) I think its talking about JFK. (it might be in video3) B/c this is about the time frame it is observing; The 60's.. The only guy who got close enuf to ww3 was JFK. And they off'ed him.

They also ask it to give the name of the guy who starts ww3 and they will take him out. But the Alien refused b/c he would disappear if we stopped it?

2. It also says his people are descendants of humans who mutated into this after the war! Which I find super creepy. Man loses his DNA and becomes this? How frightening!

But JFK didn't do it & so they had time quake or what? A time quake is when you erase b/c it never happened.

3. It says they live in the mind. That's the most scary place to be trapped!

Edited by brian100
add more
  • Haha 3

48 minutes ago, brian100 said:

I'm not saying I believe this.

Just as well, really.  Is there a reason you didn't declare that , and I quote - "This is an animated fictional work created and owned by Aristomenis Tsirbas"?

Thread should be moved to the Artist's Hangout....

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5

1 minute ago, ChrLzs said:

Just as well, really.  Is there a reason you didn't declare that , and I quote - "This is an animated fictional work created and owned by Aristomenis Tsirbas"?

Thread should be moved to the Artist's Hangout....

They said Alien autopsy was faked too.. but no proof it was. The questions and answers are quite interesting faked or not. B/c it deals with the aftermath of ww3.

Edited by brian100
add more
  • Haha 1

Next what? Oh you are embarrassed by people making fake vids after they tried to pass off as real? What a waste of money? I still think they can make a ET movie on this.

Edited by brian100
add more
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, brian100 said:

Next what? Oh you are embarrassed by people making fake vids after they tried to pass off as real? What a waste of money? I still think they can make a ET movie on this.

No. Why would I find that embarrasing? Im saying that those videos, including the alien autopsy are fake and beyond silly. As for the latter, that one has been debunked with extreme prejudice many times before.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Hazzard said:

No. Why would I find that embarrasing? Im saying that those videos, including the alien autopsy are fake and beyond silly. As for the latter, that one has been debunked with extreme prejudice many times before.

So lets just say all UFO is fake then.

• Confused 1

36 minutes ago, brian100 said:

UFOs do exist. What I would like to see is hard scientific peer reviwed evidence that some of them are extraterrestrial in origin.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Hazzard said:

UFOs do exist. What I would like to see is hard scientific peer reviwed evidence that some of them are extraterrestrial in origin.

Oh really? two can play that game.

• Confused 1

Just now, brian100 said:

Oh really? two can play that game.

Sounds good, a link will do just fine.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, brian100 said:

They said Alien autopsy was faked too.. but no proof it was. The questions and answers are quite interesting faked or not. B/c it deals with the aftermath of ww3.

The evidence that it was does exist though, the fakers explained how and where they did it.

now the ever reliable Pappameter does ping a little when talking about debunkers, but when there’s no evidence of the other side of the fence, well... 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

It doesn't matter that someone faked it.  It only matters is there a pregame show or bloopers in the making. Show me the bloopers and then we can say its fake. Otherwise its was pretty good darn entertainment.

Edited by brian100
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, brian100 said:

The alien autopsy hoax is a well established hoax with the location in the UK known. It was shot in an apartment. The offal has been matched up to the sources.

No one has to prove anything is a hoax. It remains just a story until proved to be true. The burden is on the claimant.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, stereologist said:

The alien autopsy hoax is a well established hoax with the location in the UK known. It was shot in an apartment. The offal has been matched up to the sources.

No one has to prove anything is a hoax. It remains just a story until proved to be true. The burden is on the claimant.

I'm familiar with the recantation, and then they burned all the alien props and dumped them all around England like William Wallace. IF that's true they should be able show people the pregame bloopers during the making. There's no way anyone filmed that just once.

Edited by brian100
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, brian100 said:

I'm familiar with the recantation, and then they burned all the alien props and dumped them all around England like William Wallace. IF that's true they should be able show people the pregame bloopers during the making. There's no way anyone filmed that just once.

you're a wind up 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, brian100 said:

If you are familiar with the recantation then you are also familiar with the statement that this was a reenactment. It's simply not real no matter whose statement you choose to examine.

• Like 2

So according to the alien , in the future aliens will evolve from humans instead of aliens being our creatures like we hear in some messages. :huh:

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, stereologist said:

If you are familiar with the recantation then you are also familiar with the statement that this was a reenactment. It's simply not real no matter whose statement you choose to examine.

I'd love to see him put out the unedited clips. I looked everywhere for it, and found nothing.

Edited by brian100
Alien Autopsy

4 hours ago, brian100 said:

I'd love to see him put out the unedited clips. I looked everywhere for it, and found nothing.

i have zero interest in going to hunt it but 6 to 8 months back i watched a great video of the guy making the alien autopsy prop,  and i have to give great kudos to him and santilli for making up the tripe that they still have bits of the original "real" film, that is great showmanship, remember that no alien craft crashed in rozwell.

you remind me of a guy who went after mike agrusa, aka don coyote, tooth and nail, seems even with agrusa showing how he did it and showing that type film work was his hobby for decades this rube insisted that it was real, that agrusa was a disinformation cover up actor, always ignoring the gapping hole, agrusa made and released the gable film, it was out, once somethings out a cover up is rather moot. but it was an art film no coverup.

agrusa played that sap like a fiddle, it went on and on, the guy was so relentless i questioned his mental state or was he a sock puppet,

anyway  no doubt you are very embarrassed and miffed you were duped by old well known alien hoax videos, but keep beating your fist they are real, its very entertaining.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

What is interesting is what is known as the blow back effect. Different studies have shown different levels of blow back from none to strong.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blowback_(intelligence)

There is also the somewhat related backfire effect

http://www.skepdic.com/backfireeffect.html

The "backfire effect" is a term coined by Brendan Nyhan and Jason Reifler to describe how some individuals when confronted with evidence that conflicts with their beliefs come to hold their original position even more strongly

the13bats has just related a case of strong backfire effect.  As the evidence piled up for it being a hoax the Agrusa video believer dug their heels in even more. I find the biggest blow back effects come from those pushing the paranormal, chem trails, fluoride water treatments, mass shooting false flag operations, and creationism.  This does not mean that flat earther, crop circle, Atlantis, qui, UFO, ZPE, etc proponents do not have their own crazies that strong deny the evidence against their position.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

On 9/11/2019 at 11:28 PM, brian100 said:

I don't comprehend this mindset. Do you understand what UFO stands for? Unidentified flying object. It baffles me when people say unidentified things dont exist. Wtf.

But as far as flying saucers go i have seen two up close. They were vastly different from one another. People need to stop staring at the internet and get out and explore the world a little better.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nnicolette said:

I don't comprehend this mindset. Do you understand what UFO stands for? Unidentified flying object. It baffles me when people say unidentified things dont exist. Wtf.

But as far as flying saucers go i have seen two up close. They were vastly different from one another. People need to stop staring at the internet and get out and explore the world a little better.

I have yet to see even one person say that unidentified flying objects "UFOs" do not exist, most all of us here have seen them, UFO doesnt mean alien craft.

in his babblings he said UFOs are "fake"  which is to me convoluted and he might in the context of his post had been being sarcastic.

as far as "flying saucers" go and those who claim to see them, ive seen them,

d5642cf9abaa340c46425a03c8e52f4c--best-ghost-stories-irons.jpg.47f016c75244c78f5b4a9f8c138ae83a.jpg

however, is "flying saucer" some other name for a UFO or does it step up for some to mean its aliens from other worlds, if the latter thats a mindset i do not comprehend,

a person claims to see something odd in the sky, i say "claims" because they lack evidence, proof, its just their story, so they see assuming they saw anything something that they do not reconize in their understanding,  and jump right over "UFO" to insisting its otherwordly, alien in nature, this mindset happens a lot,  and its about a blind belief not facts , evidence or proof.

In your case you claim you saw two "flying saucers" up close, is it by defination to you a UFO or are you claiming something else?

if anything else please post your proof.

Hang about, if that alien fella was a future human surely his DNA would show signs of humanness? 

On 9/12/2019 at 7:14 AM, brian100 said:

Next what?

Next patient. 

Nurse you can lock this one up.

• Thanks 1

there is more than one alien interview, the "victor" one has a creepier cooler alien...and i believe fox is working on "alien rhinoplasty."

• Like 1
  • Haha 2