Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

We never went to the moon

brian100

10 minutes ago, Hazzard said:

Understandable,  and a smart move if I might say so! :D

How airconditioning works in space?  If it worked we'd be buliding spaceships with AC's. You have to be out of the sun to cool it. Leaving the Earth's shadow is full sunlight.

Edited by brian100

Just now, brian100 said:

How airconditioning works in space?  If it worked we'd be buliding spaceships with AC's.

Jesus H Christ, this has now officially passed beyond the point of embarrasing :lol: 

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

Just now, Hazzard said:

Jesus H Christ, this has now officially passed beyond the point of embarrasing :lol: 

Now the topic is about Terry Virts saying we never went to the moon not about your fake AC in a space suit.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, brian100 said:

How airconditioning works in space?  If it worked we'd be buliding spaceships with AC's. You have to be out of the sun to cool it. Leaving the Earth's shadow is full sunlight.

Spaceships and stations have AC.

• Haha 1

You know there are different methods to air-conditioning which don't need shade?  

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, brian100 said:

Dude you're missing the whole point here a real Commander said we never been to the moon. He would go if he could.

Please point out exactly where he says "We have never been to the moon"

Image result for checkmate gif

Now you are in Checkmate

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

Spaceships and stations have AC.

okay how have we gone from cooling a man on the moon in the 60's to space station AC?

10 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Please point out exactly where he says "We have never been to the moon"

Now you are in Checkmate

He said unquote we can eventually get to the moon. And the farthest we have been is low earth orbit.

Edited by brian100
add more

1 hour ago, brian100 said:

Commander Terry Virts knows if we can go or not.

I know we never went to the moon b/c other nations haven't gone and we don't go to it with all the technology we have today. Man would die from the sun shinning on his space suit (Child in hot car test). Sun hits spacesuit, heats up air inside, man burns. Not to mention the 1000's of Chest X-ray's he would get

Congratulations, this is one of the top 5 most idiotic threads here in 2019 so far.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, toast said:

Congratulations, this is one of the top 5 most idiotic threads here in 2019 so far.

You're just mad he spilled the beans on the whole lie.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, brian100 said:

He said unquote we can the eventually get to the moon. And the farthest we have been is low earth orbit.

Eventually get to the moon... by using the SLS since we no longer use the Apollo system.

And he says we can only fly in low earth orbit, not that it is the furthest we have ever been.

I understand that you have a poor grabs of the English language and how words are strung together to form sentences, but you need to learn context.

Now you are in Checkmate

Edited by Imaginarynumber1
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, brian100 said:

okay how have we gone from cooling a man on the moon in the 60's to space station AC?

Water carries the heat outside to ammonia pipes which radiates the heat as IR.

• Like 1

who cares. 

You do because you asked.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Rlyeh said:

You do because you asked.

NO, I asked how a man on the moon in full sunlight is not like a child in a car.  With his space suit being the car.

3 minutes ago, brian100 said:

NO, I asked how a man on the moon in full sunlight is not like a child in a car.  With his space suit being the car.

And the AC on.

Anyway you asked how we've got AC on a space station and I answered.

Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

And the AC on.

11 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

And the AC on.

My understanding is if you stood in the sun  you would get very hot and in the shade very cold.  What regulates a stable temp? Now you are in checkmate.

• Haha 1

. Not to mention the 1000's of Chest X-ray's he would get.

Nonsense. The ESA MATROSKA experiment MRT-1, conducted 2004/2005, counted a radiation exposure rate of 1.3mSv per 24hrs, which would be 0.43mSv during an 8hrs EVA at the ISS1. The radiation exposure rate during a chest x-ray is around 0,4mSv.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

And then what kind of BS is this? I know you will expand and pop without your suit. But heck.

Edited by brian100
typo

1 minute ago, brian100 said:

My understanding is if you stood in the sun  you would get very hot and in the shade very cold.  What regulates a stable temp? Now you are in checkmate.

I've already told you, liquid circulates the suit, heat is then transferred and vented.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, brian100 said:

Also you can't get liquid into his space suit (you need air pressure so you don't explode) or spaceman decompress and die. Decompressing is like to being wrapped in saran wrap. And liquid conducts heat better than air.

You are wrong again:

Multinational Cooling Garment for Space Suits Environmental Control

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rlyeh said:

I've already told you, liquid circulates the suit, heat is then transferred and vented.

Maybe the new suits but not the old ones that went to the moon.

2 minutes ago, brian100 said:

And then we kid of BS is this?

What is this ****?  A balloon is not a space suit.

• Like 1

• The topic was locked