Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

We never went to the moon

brian100

1 minute ago, brian100 said:

How is this a conspiracy theory when Terry virts said we never went to the moon?

He never said that. 

• Thanks 4

2 minutes ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

Cant be bothered watching the video us there a link to an article or something?

I have a better one I was saving.

2 hours ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Image result for sigh gif

OMG I literally almost died laughing at that as I was reading through and got to this!... LOL omg :lol:

edit:  Now I'm going to start at the end of the thread and read back.  Might make more sense to me. :D 

Edited by Gwynbleidd
  • Like 1

Just now, brian100 said:

I have one question why are so many people duped by NASA?  Just do the thermos and vacuum experiment and you will know.

Where in the *bleep* did you go to school :sk All the CTs  silly claims has been explained a thousand times... The Van Allen belts, no stars, parallell shadows, etc, etc...

Its your own damb fault if you chose to stay ignorant. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Hazzard said:

Where in the *bleep* did you go to school :sk All the CTs  silly claims has been explained a thousand times... The Van Allen belts, no stars, parallell shadows, etc, etc...

Its your own damb fault if you chose to stay ignorant. 

Is that some kind of insult to say thermos don't work in space?

39 minutes ago, brian100 said:

No your vessel would explode in a vacuum.

By that logic vacuum chambers should implode.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, brian100 said:

I said the space suit is full of hot air. Go back and read.

Which I corrected you.  The only hot air here is you kid.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, brian100 said:

How is this a conspiracy theory when Terry virts said we never went to the moon?

@brian100 I will admit I stopped watching the first video simply because the editing of it was beginning to irk me somewhat.  It didn't flow well for viewing shall we say.  Therefore, I did not hear Terry Virts say that we, as humans, had not been to the moon.  Did he say that in the video - and if it wouldn't be too much trouble, could you please check and reply with the timestamp on the video when he says it.  

The reason I ask this is because I went researching Terry Virts as I'd honestly never heard of him before.  I found this article on spacenews.com so I'm unsure whether it's a good site or not sorry.  However, the problem I have with this, is something Terry Virts has said in his speech which was strangely worded......also it  is during June 2018.  Terry Virts is quoted as saying:

WASHINGTON — A former NASA astronaut used an appearance at a National Space Council meeting June 18 to argue that a key element of NASA’s plans to return humans to the moon should be reconsidered.

“It essentially calls for building another orbital space station, a skill my colleagues and I have already demonstrated on the ISS,” he said. “Gateway will only slow us down, taking time and precious dollars away from the goal of returning to the lunar surface and eventually flying to Mars.”

Virts wasn’t specific on what should replace the Gateway as that next step but called for an Apollo-like model of stepping-stone missions to return to the moon, with ISS, he said, serving well as the Mercury role.

“Now is the time to establish a program that will fill the role of Gemini, developing and testing the technologies that we will need to return to the lunar surface,” he said. “Unfortunately, the recently proposed Lunar Orbital Platform-Gateway does not fill that role of Gemini.”

I may be confused perhaps - but to me, he is speaking as if he acknowledges humans have been to the moon by using the word "return" and "returning" when making references to the moon.

Does anyone else see him saying that or am I simply going crazy? :wacko:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

6 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

By that logic vacuum chambers should implode.

No. follow along.. its a push and pull thing. 

Your body pushes outwards and expands and the air pushes back. And everything works great. Picture it in your mind that Air is a mold around you that is transparent.

If you go deep into water the pushing is too much and then you implode.

Here's the checkmate: In a vacuum nothing pushes back so you explode. So if Neil was really on the moon he would of exploded. The opposite of implode underwater.

Edited by brian100
add the checkmate
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, brian100 said:

Your body pushes outwards and expands and the air pushes back. And everything works great. Picture it in your mind that Air is a mold around you that is transparent.

No *******, your skin does that's why your body can be exposed to a vacuum without exploding.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, brian100 said:

Here's the checkmate: In a vacuum nothing pushes back so you explode.

But what pushes your body out?

Image result for checkmate gif

Now you are in Checkmate

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Why do you conspiracy nuts not understand basic physics?  Next you'll say rockets can't work in space.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, brian100 said:

So if Neil was really on the moon he would of exploded. 

By this statement alone Id say you are about 7 years old, or trolling... Either way there is absolutely no way for me to take you seriously after that.:lol:

Edited by Hazzard
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, brian100 said:

Here's the checkmate: In a vacuum nothing pushes back so you explode. So if Neil was really on the moon he would of exploded. The opposite of implode underwater.

People have been exposed to vacuums without exploding.  Please stop making up ****.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

Why do you conspiracy nuts not understand basic physics?  Next you'll say rockets can't work in space.

Oh stop that LOL......I love a good conspiracy sometimes! :P 

I honestly don't know a thing about Terry Virts except for what I just read (which I posted above somewhere) and he talks as if he acknowledges they have in fact been to the moon before by using the word return and returning.  So it doesn't make sense to me.  I don't know anything about the physics side of things that you guys are speaking of, but Virts saying that in a speech at the Whitehouse in 2018 is good enough for me. ;) 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Hazzard said:

By this statement alone Id say you are about 7 years old, or trolling..

My money is on 'troll'.

Perhaps a 7 year old troll, IDK, but definitely of the genus "Trollus abominates"

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Gwynbleidd said:

Oh stop that LOL......I love a good conspiracy sometimes! :P 

I honestly don't know a thing about Terry Virts except for what I just read (which I posted above somewhere) and he talks as if he acknowledges they have in fact been to the moon before by using the word return and returning.  So it doesn't make sense to me.  I don't know anything about the physics side of things that you guys are speaking of, but Virts saying that in a speech at the Whitehouse in 2018 is good enough for me. ;) 

A common tactic among conspiracy theorists is to quote mine, taking a quote out of context to support their confirmation bias.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

No *******, your skin does that's why your body can be exposed to a vacuum without exploding.

I'll take you up on it.

@brian100, you’re extremely ignorant. 

Please just take a break to learn about how space suits etc. work. 

It is not comparable to leaving a child in a car in the sun. 

Welcome to UM. 

• Like 1

• The topic was locked